Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "My Last Day As A New England Patriot" - former Patriot beat writer

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;2657662]I heard that's in his next blog.[/QUOTE]

Bastard is calling it ragu almost in there. He has no idea that I am now gong to reverse the curse.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;2657649]You need some info? I got 5 guaranteed winners WEEK 1 for FREE.

1-800-DOC-MOGA[/QUOTE]
    I miss the doc. This site is poorer out of that whole deal :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EM31;2657670]I miss the doc. This site is poorer out of that whole deal :D[/QUOTE]

whatever happened to him?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=METER;2657673]whatever happened to him?[/QUOTE]

He was outted , like me as being a prison butt pirate, ahoy mate'

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone found out that he was not a real doctor and then he disappeared.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;2657678]He was outted , like me as being a prison butt pirate, ahoy mate'[/QUOTE]

peg-boi

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WoodyPaige;2657683]Everyone found out that he was not a real doctor and then he disappeared.[/QUOTE]

amazing! damn I took a posting hiatus and missed it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is working in a clinic in Africa bringing the wonders of modern medicine to people less fortunate then ourselves.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EM31;2657689]He is working in a clinic in Africa bringing the wonders of modern medicine to people less fortunate then ourselves.[/QUOTE]

inspiring.....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belichick sex tape eh? I guess those stains on his old hoodies are not mustard and ketchup after all.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;2657705]Belichick sex tape eh? I guess those stains on his old hoodies are not mustard and ketchup after all.[/QUOTE]

What color is your....nevermind...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EM31;2657689]He is working in a clinic in Africa bringing the wonders of modern medicine to people less fortunate then ourselves.[/QUOTE]

All while giving weekly point spreads and guaranteed locks.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only good thing that can come of the "tape" is that the guy can sue the holy hell out of his ***** of an ex-wife and recoup a ton of money.

After this is completed, it should be smashed, melted, incorporated into a concrete block, and sunk in the Atlantic.

:projectile_vomit:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    First problem right off the bat-he considered himself a New England Patriot.:eek:

Still it was a mesmerizing read and I smiled through the whole thing. Sure he came off as a bitter douchebag taking potshots at everyone out the door, but has there ever been a more refreshing sports quote than this:

"Corey Dillon is about the most miserable piece of **** you would ever want to encounter....There is no doubt in my mind that he will end up in jail at some point."

:D:D:D

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2657752]First problem right off the bat-he considered himself a New England Patriot.:eek:

Still it was a mesmerizing read and I smiled through the whole thing. Sure he came off as a bitter douchebag taking potshots at everyone out the door, but has there ever been a more refreshing sports quote than this:

"Corey Dillon is about the most miserable piece of **** you would ever want to encounter....There is no doubt in my mind that he will end up in jail at some point."

:D:D:D[/QUOTE]

Not one mention of Brady in the entire article.

Wonder why?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=METER;2657717]All while giving weekly point spreads and guaranteed locks.[/QUOTE]
    Right. Except the bookies over there accept payment in chickens so the whole idea about "making coin" is somewhat different.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2657764]Not one mention of Brady in the entire article.

Wonder why?[/QUOTE]
    Brady accepts input from other people, allowing them to introduce themselves. Video at eleven.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2657752]First problem right off the bat-he considered himself a New England Patriot.:eek:

:D:D:D[/QUOTE]

That was my favorite too. I'm thinking Cory will go to jail too...for beating this guys head in at a hotel bar.:D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;2657845]That was my favorite too. I'm thinking Cory will go to jail too...for beating this guys head in at a hotel bar.:D[/QUOTE]

Seriously, he had to be drunk. And such an a-hole that an editor put it through to finish him off.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2657849]Seriously, he had to be drunk. And such an a-hole that an editor put it through to finish him off.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking there's not exactly an "editor" over at the betting site. :rolleyes: