Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: OT: Monster of Montauk???

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post

picture of the monster before water logging
    LOL

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like

picture of the monster before water logging
    Cripes...put a well-crafted podium in front of that dude and you got yourself Freestater, no?

_

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Summer bump for ADemas lovers!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol, this never gets old...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Summer bump for ADemas lovers!
    Under serious contention for becoming one of my alltime favorite posters in the sum of 1 thread. Too funny.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cripes...put a well-crafted podium in front of that dude and you got yourself Freestater, no?

_
    Hey!

I don't have red hair.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    ADemas has the formula.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    bump

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ADemas View Post
    edit
    [nutz.png]
    why'd u edit my testicles pic, control freak?
    not a control freak, drawings of balls invade JI's morphic zone
    Lol, some long forgotten gold in there Jerry, GOLD.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, well, well. Look what Santa left behind for me to find in Twin Lakes, Wantagh during my walk around the lake with my dog:

Its still there if any of you freaks want to put it in a cooler and take it home.
    Last edited by LIDeadHead; 12-26-2009 at 11:58 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDeadHead View Post
    Well, well, well. Look what Santa left behind for me to find in Twin Lakes, Wantagh during my walk around the lake with my dog:

Its still there if any of you freaks want to put it in a cooler and take it home.
    Think its good eatin?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like

Doesnt look much different from the window meat hanging in Chinese restaurants on Canal street.

Those are the lakes along Wantagh Pkwy, right?

Used to live by there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a Great Dane mated with Bambi and at 6 years old the offspring started doing crystal meth and overdosed near a van down by the river!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Growing up, my friends and I used to play man hunt and capture the flag in that preserve all the time.

We came across a tree humper once, but never the Montauk Monster!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Doesnt look much different from the window meat hanging in Chinese restaurants on Canal street.

lol

Peking Monstur with a side of dumplings?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Its' back!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1225869543817

Locals in a small Canadian town have been stumped by the appearance of a bizarre creature, which was dragged from a lake.
    The animal, which has a long hairy body with bald skin on its head, feet and face, has prompted wild internet speculation that it is a more evolved version of the famous 'Montauk monster'. Original story
    The creature was discovered by two nurses in the town of Kitchenuhmaykoosib in Ontario, Canada, while out on a walk with their dog.
    When the dog began sniffing in the lake, the two women started investigating, before the dog pulled the dead animal out.
    After taking some photographs of the odd animal, the nurses left it alone. When locals decided to go back and retrieve the body, it has disappeared.
    The photographs have now been posted on a local website, with an explanation which reads: 'This creature was first discovered by Sam the Dog, a local dog.
    'It was discovered first week of May in the creek section of town, hikers noticed Sam sniffing something in the water and they approached to see in what the Sam had detected and they noticed the creature in the water face down.
    'The dog jumped in the lake and pulled the creature to the rocks and dragged it out for the hikers to see and these are the photos they took.
    'The creature's tail is like a rat's tail and it is a foot long.'
    There has been much speculation about what kind of species the animal is.
    The body of the creature appears to look something like an otter, while its face - complete with long fang-like teeth, bears a striking resemblance to a boar-like animal.
    Even the local police chief Donny Morris is baffled, saying: 'What it is, I don't know. I'm just as curious as everyone else.'
    The pictures of the animal have caused mass speculation online, from bloggers who are all stumped as to what the creature could be.
    One internet blogger wrote: 'That certainly is a face only a mother can love. It looks like some sort of otter, weasel-type thing.'
    While another added: 'Some kind of mustelid - I thought otter first.
    'Being in the water and bashed around has made the fur on the face and tail come off so clean like that.'
    Many people have suggested the animal could be a new 'Montauk monster' - due to the similarities between these photographs and those of a different creature which washed up in Montauk, New York, in 2008.
    The animal, which quickly earned the nickname the 'Montauk monster', thanks to the beach's location to a Long Island government animal testing facility, has never been officially identified - although the general consensus is that it was some kind of racoon.
    However, other bloggers have speculated that the new creature discovered is a type of chupacabra, or 'goatsucker'.
    The chupacabra is rumoured to inhabit parts of the U.S. , with many several hundred eyewitness accounts over the past few years.
    But despite these sightings, the majority of biologists and wildlife experts believe the chupacabra is a contemporary legend.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Chimp attacked pit bull.

Final answer.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its' back!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1225869543817

Locals in a small Canadian town have been stumped by the appearance of a bizarre creature, which was dragged from a lake.
    The animal, which has a long hairy body with bald skin on its head, feet and face, has prompted wild internet speculation that it is a more evolved version of the famous 'Montauk monster'. Original story
    The creature was discovered by two nurses in the town of Kitchenuhmaykoosib in Ontario, Canada, while out on a walk with their dog.
    When the dog began sniffing in the lake, the two women started investigating, before the dog pulled the dead animal out.
    After taking some photographs of the odd animal, the nurses left it alone. When locals decided to go back and retrieve the body, it has disappeared.
    The photographs have now been posted on a local website, with an explanation which reads: 'This creature was first discovered by Sam the Dog, a local dog.
    'It was discovered first week of May in the creek section of town, hikers noticed Sam sniffing something in the water and they approached to see in what the Sam had detected and they noticed the creature in the water face down.
    'The dog jumped in the lake and pulled the creature to the rocks and dragged it out for the hikers to see and these are the photos they took.
    'The creature's tail is like a rat's tail and it is a foot long.'
    There has been much speculation about what kind of species the animal is.
    The body of the creature appears to look something like an otter, while its face - complete with long fang-like teeth, bears a striking resemblance to a boar-like animal.
    Even the local police chief Donny Morris is baffled, saying: 'What it is, I don't know. I'm just as curious as everyone else.'
    The pictures of the animal have caused mass speculation online, from bloggers who are all stumped as to what the creature could be.
    One internet blogger wrote: 'That certainly is a face only a mother can love. It looks like some sort of otter, weasel-type thing.'
    While another added: 'Some kind of mustelid - I thought otter first.
    'Being in the water and bashed around has made the fur on the face and tail come off so clean like that.'
    Many people have suggested the animal could be a new 'Montauk monster' - due to the similarities between these photographs and those of a different creature which washed up in Montauk, New York, in 2008.
    The animal, which quickly earned the nickname the 'Montauk monster', thanks to the beach's location to a Long Island government animal testing facility, has never been officially identified - although the general consensus is that it was some kind of racoon.
    However, other bloggers have speculated that the new creature discovered is a type of chupacabra, or 'goatsucker'.
    The chupacabra is rumoured to inhabit parts of the U.S. , with many several hundred eyewitness accounts over the past few years.
    But despite these sightings, the majority of biologists and wildlife experts believe the chupacabra is a contemporary legend.

I'd bet big bucks that Timmy knows something about this.....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chimp attacked pit bull.
    with what?

one of these?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    with what?

one of these?

I saw Mr. Flips ride a unicycle and juggle oranges. A surprise shave and choke-out of a sleepy Canadian pitbull wouldnt be out of the realm of possibilities.

Btw, why so dooshy.