Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 207

Thread: OT: Monster of Montauk???

  1. #181
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post


    picture of the monster before water logging
    LOL

  2. #182
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post


    picture of the monster before water logging
    Cripes...put a well-crafted podium in front of that dude and you got yourself Freestater, no?






    _

  3. #183
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Summer bump for ADemas lovers!

  4. #184
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol, this never gets old...

  5. #185
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Summer bump for ADemas lovers!
    Under serious contention for becoming one of my alltime favorite posters in the sum of 1 thread. Too funny.

  6. #186
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,752
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Cripes...put a well-crafted podium in front of that dude and you got yourself Freestater, no?






    _
    Hey!

    I don't have red hair.

  7. #187
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    ADemas has the formula.

  8. #188
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    bump




  9. #189
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ADemas View Post
    edit
    Quote Originally Posted by ADemas View Post
    [nutz.png]
    Quote Originally Posted by ADemas View Post
    why'd u edit my testicles pic, control freak?
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    not a control freak, drawings of balls invade JI's morphic zone
    Lol, some long forgotten gold in there Jerry, GOLD.

  10. #190
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    LI NY
    Posts
    5,080
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, well, well. Look what Santa left behind for me to find in Twin Lakes, Wantagh during my walk around the lake with my dog:







    Its still there if any of you freaks want to put it in a cooler and take it home.
    Last edited by LIDeadHead; 12-26-2009 at 11:58 AM.

  11. #191
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,825
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDeadHead View Post
    Well, well, well. Look what Santa left behind for me to find in Twin Lakes, Wantagh during my walk around the lake with my dog:







    Its still there if any of you freaks want to put it in a cooler and take it home.
    Think its good eatin?

  12. #192
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDeadHead View Post
    Well, well, well. Look what Santa left behind for me to find in Twin Lakes, Wantagh during my walk around the lake with my dog:







    Its still there if any of you freaks want to put it in a cooler and take it home.
    Doesnt look much different from the window meat hanging in Chinese restaurants on Canal street.


    Those are the lakes along Wantagh Pkwy, right?

    Used to live by there.

  13. #193
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    34,672
    Post Thanks / Like



    Looks like a Great Dane mated with Bambi and at 6 years old the offspring started doing crystal meth and overdosed near a van down by the river!

  14. #194
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,902
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDeadHead View Post
    Well, well, well. Look what Santa left behind for me to find in Twin Lakes, Wantagh during my walk around the lake with my dog:







    Its still there if any of you freaks want to put it in a cooler and take it home.
    Growing up, my friends and I used to play man hunt and capture the flag in that preserve all the time.

    We came across a tree humper once, but never the Montauk Monster!

  15. #195
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Doesnt look much different from the window meat hanging in Chinese restaurants on Canal street.

    lol

    Peking Monstur with a side of dumplings?

  16. #196
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its' back!


    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1225869543817



    Locals in a small Canadian town have been stumped by the appearance of a bizarre creature, which was dragged from a lake.
    The animal, which has a long hairy body with bald skin on its head, feet and face, has prompted wild internet speculation that it is a more evolved version of the famous 'Montauk monster'. Original story
    The creature was discovered by two nurses in the town of Kitchenuhmaykoosib in Ontario, Canada, while out on a walk with their dog.
    When the dog began sniffing in the lake, the two women started investigating, before the dog pulled the dead animal out.
    After taking some photographs of the odd animal, the nurses left it alone. When locals decided to go back and retrieve the body, it has disappeared.
    The photographs have now been posted on a local website, with an explanation which reads: 'This creature was first discovered by Sam the Dog, a local dog.
    'It was discovered first week of May in the creek section of town, hikers noticed Sam sniffing something in the water and they approached to see in what the Sam had detected and they noticed the creature in the water face down.
    'The dog jumped in the lake and pulled the creature to the rocks and dragged it out for the hikers to see and these are the photos they took.
    'The creature's tail is like a rat's tail and it is a foot long.'
    There has been much speculation about what kind of species the animal is.
    The body of the creature appears to look something like an otter, while its face - complete with long fang-like teeth, bears a striking resemblance to a boar-like animal.
    Even the local police chief Donny Morris is baffled, saying: 'What it is, I don't know. I'm just as curious as everyone else.'
    The pictures of the animal have caused mass speculation online, from bloggers who are all stumped as to what the creature could be.
    One internet blogger wrote: 'That certainly is a face only a mother can love. It looks like some sort of otter, weasel-type thing.'
    While another added: 'Some kind of mustelid - I thought otter first.
    'Being in the water and bashed around has made the fur on the face and tail come off so clean like that.'
    Many people have suggested the animal could be a new 'Montauk monster' - due to the similarities between these photographs and those of a different creature which washed up in Montauk, New York, in 2008.
    The animal, which quickly earned the nickname the 'Montauk monster', thanks to the beach's location to a Long Island government animal testing facility, has never been officially identified - although the general consensus is that it was some kind of racoon.
    However, other bloggers have speculated that the new creature discovered is a type of chupacabra, or 'goatsucker'.
    The chupacabra is rumoured to inhabit parts of the U.S. , with many several hundred eyewitness accounts over the past few years.
    But despite these sightings, the majority of biologists and wildlife experts believe the chupacabra is a contemporary legend.








  17. #197
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chimp attacked pit bull.

    Final answer.

  18. #198
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    19,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Its' back!


    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1225869543817



    Locals in a small Canadian town have been stumped by the appearance of a bizarre creature, which was dragged from a lake.
    The animal, which has a long hairy body with bald skin on its head, feet and face, has prompted wild internet speculation that it is a more evolved version of the famous 'Montauk monster'. Original story
    The creature was discovered by two nurses in the town of Kitchenuhmaykoosib in Ontario, Canada, while out on a walk with their dog.
    When the dog began sniffing in the lake, the two women started investigating, before the dog pulled the dead animal out.
    After taking some photographs of the odd animal, the nurses left it alone. When locals decided to go back and retrieve the body, it has disappeared.
    The photographs have now been posted on a local website, with an explanation which reads: 'This creature was first discovered by Sam the Dog, a local dog.
    'It was discovered first week of May in the creek section of town, hikers noticed Sam sniffing something in the water and they approached to see in what the Sam had detected and they noticed the creature in the water face down.
    'The dog jumped in the lake and pulled the creature to the rocks and dragged it out for the hikers to see and these are the photos they took.
    'The creature's tail is like a rat's tail and it is a foot long.'
    There has been much speculation about what kind of species the animal is.
    The body of the creature appears to look something like an otter, while its face - complete with long fang-like teeth, bears a striking resemblance to a boar-like animal.
    Even the local police chief Donny Morris is baffled, saying: 'What it is, I don't know. I'm just as curious as everyone else.'
    The pictures of the animal have caused mass speculation online, from bloggers who are all stumped as to what the creature could be.
    One internet blogger wrote: 'That certainly is a face only a mother can love. It looks like some sort of otter, weasel-type thing.'
    While another added: 'Some kind of mustelid - I thought otter first.
    'Being in the water and bashed around has made the fur on the face and tail come off so clean like that.'
    Many people have suggested the animal could be a new 'Montauk monster' - due to the similarities between these photographs and those of a different creature which washed up in Montauk, New York, in 2008.
    The animal, which quickly earned the nickname the 'Montauk monster', thanks to the beach's location to a Long Island government animal testing facility, has never been officially identified - although the general consensus is that it was some kind of racoon.
    However, other bloggers have speculated that the new creature discovered is a type of chupacabra, or 'goatsucker'.
    The chupacabra is rumoured to inhabit parts of the U.S. , with many several hundred eyewitness accounts over the past few years.
    But despite these sightings, the majority of biologists and wildlife experts believe the chupacabra is a contemporary legend.






    I'd bet big bucks that Timmy knows something about this.....

  19. #199
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Chimp attacked pit bull.
    with what?

    one of these?



  20. #200
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    with what?

    one of these?


    I saw Mr. Flips ride a unicycle and juggle oranges. A surprise shave and choke-out of a sleepy Canadian pitbull wouldnt be out of the realm of possibilities.

    Btw, why so dooshy.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us