Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 219

Thread: OT: Monster of Montauk???

  1. #41
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,807

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Who shaved the raccoon though?
    That's right... from what I hear, in France you don't like your raccoons shaved.

  3. #43
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,031
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    That's right... from what I hear, in France you don't like your raccoons shaved.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    my name's Joe, and by all accounts I'm fairly average...let's hear it
    look up the nantucket experiment. The field of science, right now, is studying sound and light more than anything else. There is so much we open the door to once we take a minor step that "conventional science" does not know what to do with the infomation. Basically, there are more than just 3 dimensions, this is the physcial state that we are in. There are 26 and possibly more. We as humans are evolving...our parents DNA is a a strand...children today are being born with a full loop for DNA. Have you noticed kids being insanely smart these days?? well if u have this may be the reason. Im jumping around, but ...alright its gonna sound crazy but we performed an experiment that could allow our warships to resonate with a different frequency and align with a different dimension temporarily. Basically...it could disapear and reapear behind enemy lines. You can watch the movie..down the rabbit hole to get acquanted with the topic..The montauk thing....working with reptillian creatures.....let the bashing begin.....

    ps. i attend meetings with nuclear phycisists, rocket scientists, and clairvoyants in which I am just tolerated. Dont shoot the messenger. The term belief creates existence is taken to a level I never thought.

  5. #45
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,807

  6. #46
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    "If you aint eating Wham, you aint eating ham!"

  7. #47
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,335
    Quote Originally Posted by ADemas View Post
    look up the nantucket experiment. The field of science, right now, is studying sound and light more than anything else. There is so much we open the door to once we take a minor step that "conventional science" does not know what to do with the infomation. Basically, there are more than just 3 dimensions, this is the physcial state that we are in. There are 26 and possibly more. We as humans are evolving...our parents DNA is a a strand...children today are being born with a full loop for DNA. Have you noticed kids being insanely smart these days?? well if u have this may be the reason. Im jumping around, but ...alright its gonna sound crazy but we performed an experiment that could allow our warships to resonate with a different frequency and align with a different dimension temporarily. Basically...it could disapear and reapear behind enemy lines. You can watch the movie..down the rabbit hole to get acquanted with the topic..The montauk thing....working with reptillian creatures.....let the bashing begin.....

    ps. i attend meetings with nuclear phycisists, rocket scientists, and clairvoyants in which I am just tolerated. Dont shoot the messenger. The term belief creates existence is taken to a level I never thought.
    you just became one of the scariest people on JI...

    I need to research these things

  8. #48
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    lol, perfect..

  9. #49
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,154
    Quote Originally Posted by ADemas View Post
    our parents DNA is a a strand...children today are being born with a full loop for DNA. Have you noticed kids being insanely smart these days??
    Thats gobbledeegook talk.

  10. #50
    Fish,

    Minimize your Photoshop and read your PM's you jerk

    BTW - Nice job

  11. #51
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,807
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDeadHead View Post
    Fish,

    Minimize your Photoshop and read your PM's you jerk

    BTW - Nice job
    I did - I thought I replied, no?

  12. #52
    No you didnt you stoner

  13. #53
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,154
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDeadHead View Post
    No you didnt you stoner
    bTW, your not the only one hitting him up with ideas, he could be confused


    lol

  14. #54
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,807
    What a cute couple & their cuddly pet!


  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    What a cute couple & their cuddly pet!

    NOOOO!!! Scotty doesn't Know! Scotty doesn't Know! Scotty doesn't know! So don't tell Scotty!


    And the Xfiles came out with their latest movie too soon...great material here...

  16. #56
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Cocoa Beach, Fl
    Posts
    3,232
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Thats what naturally happens in the water.

    You should see some human "floaters"....

    Blech pitoooey

    (there are no sub-mariner animal barbers in Montauk sponsored by the elite)

    Hair does not come off of floaters...I handled many...

  17. #57
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,972
    Looks like one of those Fish from the Hollow Earth found It's way through from the North Polar entry again.

  18. #58
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,567
    I coughed up a lung laughing at Fish's stuff, but ADemas' posts are icing on the (monster) cake.

  19. #59
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,644
    Quote Originally Posted by ADemas View Post
    look up the nantucket experiment. The field of science, right now, is studying sound and light more than anything else. There is so much we open the door to once we take a minor step that "conventional science" does not know what to do with the infomation. Basically, there are more than just 3 dimensions, this is the physcial state that we are in. There are 26 and possibly more. We as humans are evolving...our parents DNA is a a strand...children today are being born with a full loop for DNA. Have you noticed kids being insanely smart these days?? well if u have this may be the reason. Im jumping around, but ...alright its gonna sound crazy but we performed an experiment that could allow our warships to resonate with a different frequency and align with a different dimension temporarily. Basically...it could disapear and reapear behind enemy lines. You can watch the movie..down the rabbit hole to get acquanted with the topic..The montauk thing....working with reptillian creatures.....let the bashing begin.....

    ps. i attend meetings with nuclear phycisists, rocket scientists, and clairvoyants in which I am just tolerated. Dont shoot the messenger. The term belief creates existence is taken to a level I never thought.
    Please tell me you don't own a gun. and back to the original topic I think I'd like to deepfry that sucker on thanksgiving this year rather than a regular turkey, is it just me or does it look delicious.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Thats gobbledeegook talk.

    Thats the morphic field of New york talkin right there. Look up morphic field, im sure u dont know what im saying.

    when science finally catches up in ten years and you see how dna is now a loop on discovery while switching between a jet game and reruns of Mcgyver with your hand down your pants, remember the clairvoyent ademas on jetsinsider.

    The difference between a cult and a culture is its size.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us