Thread: NFL games on line

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

NFL games on line

Lat year someone posted a link for NFL games on the internet, does anyone still have that ?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    maybe it was tenyardtorrents.com?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know where you can get copies of the game after the fact, like a day or two later, that you can download to your computer, play, or burn to disk. I get mine from 'mininova.org' and there's also 'tenyardtorrents.com'. I found mininova.org to be easier to find the downloads.

I am not aware of a 'streaming' website where you can 'watch' the game online in realtime. I guess you can do some searching on the web...you may have to 'join' something and pay a fee.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=tedtedthefootballhead;2661653]I know where you can get copies of the game after the fact, like a day or two later, that you can download to your computer, play, or burn to disk. I get mine from 'mininova.org' and there's also 'tenyardtorrents.com'. I found mininova.org to be easier to find the downloads.

I am not aware of a 'streaming' website where you can 'watch' the game online in realtime. I guess you can do some searching on the web...you may have to 'join' something and pay a fee.[/QUOTE]

Sopcast has live streaming....unless they took it down. I use it rarely because the quality is pretty bad, but yes it does have live streaming NFL games.

It's free to download.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the first time, the NFL is allowing one of their network partners (NBC) to show their games live online on multiple NFL & NBC sites.

Not sure why they get the special treatment. CBS, FOX & ESPN must be fuming.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tailgater;2661857]For the first time, the NFL is allowing one of their network partners (NBC) to show their games live online on multiple NFL & NBC sites.

Not sure why they get the special treatment. CBS, FOX & ESPN must be fuming.[/QUOTE]

Isn't Hulu NBC co-owned and co-oped as well? Which means Hulu will probably have NFL games this year.