on YES

Willie back in pinstripes.

Hall Of Fame
    Willie got a loud ovation.

Good stuff

Hall Of Fame
    Willie K's with Bases Loaded!

Still has some Met left in him.

That was awesome. Great to see a big contingent of the '96-'98 Yanks. Like my father talks about the '77 Yankees, I'll tell my son about the Yanks of the late 90s one day.

Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    That was awesome. Great to see a big contingent of the '96-'98 Yanks. Like my father talks about the '77 Yankees, I'll tell my son about the Yanks of the late 90s one day.
    This whole ceremony was great, but it was missing something, and that is Bernie Williams.

Both parties are to blame, a lot more on Cashman for his remarks, but Bernie needs to forgive and be there, if he does not come back before the year is over, I don't think he will ever stop regretting that.

The Steinbrenner family need to go out of their way to get him there somehow before the year is over, they really do.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 08-02-2008 at 05:43 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    '
    This whole ceremony was great, but it was missing something, and that is Bernie Williams.

Both parties are to blame, a lot more on Cashman for his remarks, but Bernie needs to forgive and be there, if he does not come back before the year is over, I don't think he will ever stop regretting that.

The Steinbrenner family need to go out of their way to get him there somehow before the year is over, they really do.
    For real.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post

Couldn't agree more.