Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama vs. Bush, Who Will Be Our Next President?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Obama vs. Bush, Who Will Be Our Next President?

I just listened to yet another rousing speech by Obama. Boy, he really is a great speaker, almost Christlike in his brilliance.

So the question then, after hearing his speech is this:

Who do you think will win the Election in November? B.H. Obama or G.W.Bush (with V.P. Dick Cheney)?

I think Obama's got it hands down. What do you think?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2665642]I just listened to yet another rousing speech by Obama. Boy, he really is a great speaker, almost Christlike in his brilliance.

Who do you think will win the Election in November? B.H. Obama or G.W.Bush (with V.P. Dick Cheney)?

I think Obama's got it hands down. What do you think?[/QUOTE]

oh I think GW Bush will win, I mean his campaign is going so well.......

did i miss the joke?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mean Bro Green;2665644]oh I think GW Bush will win, I mean his campaign is going so well.......[/QUOTE]

You think? I don't hear that much from him these days....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    we all understand that Obama isn't running against Bush

but his running against a candidate put forth by Bush's incumbant party - he might not be exactly the mcSame but nonetheless the voters can't just throw the last 8 years out of the equation.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2665652]we all understand that Obama isn't running against Bush[/QUOTE]

Wait, what? What are you talking about man?

Obama clearly mentioned how his plan is better than the Bush/Cheney plan on a litany of issues? What do you mean he's not running against Bush and Cheney?

I think you need to check your facts my friend. I'll put my faith on this in Obama's words, not your silly claims.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2665642]I just listened to yet another rousing speech by Obama. Boy, he really is a great speaker, almost Christlike in his brilliance.

I think Obama's got it hands down. What do you think?[/QUOTE]

Well, it shouldn't be surprising that the GOP candidate is being linked to the unpopular GOP president by his Democratic opponent. That's politics 101.

That said: Can you name one substantive difference between the platform McCain is currently running on and Bush? Is there any single, forward-looking proposal McCain is making that breaks with Bush?

On the two issues that currently dominte the race --the economy and the war-- I really can't think of a single difference.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2665655]Wait, what? What are you talking about man?

Obama clearly mentioned how his plan is better than the Bush/Cheney plan on a litany of issues? What do you mean he's not running against Bush and Cheney?

I think you need to check your facts my friend. I'll put my faith on this in Obama's words, not your silly claims.[/QUOTE]

it's a funny line but splitting hairs. it's going to take more than semantics to distance McCain from the worst Approval rating in the history of the stat.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola;2665656]Can you name one substantive difference between the platform McCain is currently running on and Bush? Is there any single, forward-looking proposal McCain is making that breaks with Bush?[/QUOTE]

Why do I care about McCain, clearly he's not the Republican Nominee.

Jeez guys, can't yall stay on topic please. This is Obama v. Bush 2008, for the PResidency. If yall can't stay on the facts (as laid our so eloquently by our Holy Savior, Obama, just the now) I may have to start deleting posts.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2665651]You think? I don't hear that much from him these days....[/QUOTE]

so let me get this right Mr independent...

you dislike McCain and have no problem with him bashing BO for lack of experience

BUT

You dislike BO but bash him for playing the same game and saying that McCain is just like Bush

how is one bullcrap political strategy better or different from the other?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think mcbush is going to decimate barck mcgovern. liberal/marksist,1972 revisited

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mean Bro Green;2665667]so let me get this right Mr independent...

you dislike McCain and have no problem with him bashing BO for lack of experience

BUT

You dislike BO but bash him for playing the same game and saying that McCain is just like Bush

how is one bullcrap political strategy better or different from the other?[/QUOTE]

The only thing you got right in your post is that I dislike Presidential Candidate B.Obama, and I dislike Senator "Amnesty" McCain.

But why you'd bring up McCain when Obama is clearly running against Bush, I simply fail to understand.:rolleyes:

Although, in passing Obama DID mention that John McCain is actually an Exxon-Moble Employee, his title I think is Directior of Fraud, Corruption, Baby Burning, Oil Massages and General Evil. Cool title if you ask me, I bet his company car is killer.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2665664]Why do I care about McCain, clearly he's not the Republican Nominee.

Jeez guys, can't yall stay on topic please. This is Obama v. Bush 2008, for the PResidency. If yall can't stay on the facts (as laid our so eloquently by our Holy Savior, Obama, just the now) I may have to start deleting posts.[/QUOTE]

It is on the topic: The implied question of your post was: Why is Obama pretending he's running against Bush?

My answer: Because, policy wise, it seems he is.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola;2665675]It is on the topic: The implied question of your post was: Why is Obama pretending he's running against Bush?

My answer: Because, policy wise, it seems he is.[/QUOTE]

No, my question is who is going to win in November, Obama or Bush.

Jeez, it's not that hard to answer you know.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2665674]The only thing you got right in your post is that I dislike Presidential Candidate B.Obama, and I dislike Senator "Amnesty" McCain.

But why you'd bring up McCain when Obama is clearly running against Bush, I simply fail to understand.:rolleyes:

Although, in passing Obama DID mention that John McCain is actually an Exxon-Moble Employee, his title I think is Directior of Fraud, Corruption, Baby Burning, Oil Massages and General Evil. Cool title if you ask me, [B]I bet his company car is killer[/B].[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of Mr. Burn's car when he runs over Bart...

Alright, back on topic - Bush wins. Not sure how yet, but the Supreme Court will rule he did and get's a third term.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2665680]No, my question is who is going to win in November, Obama or Bush.

Jeez, it's not that hard to answer you know.[/QUOTE]

I think you know where my money is on that one.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2665680]No, my question is who is going to win in November, Obama or Bush.

Jeez, it's not that hard to answer you know.[/QUOTE]

did you get some Pineapple Express in ya this morning?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    John McSame can divorce himself from the Bush policies easily.

Quit being a *****. And come out on TV and announce exactly where him and Bush differ on different political issues. Easy, right? Well...I haven't heard him do it.

If the shoes were reversed and the Bush was a democrat and had proceeded to **** everything he could get his hands on like President Moron has managed to....guess what? The Repubs would be framing Barack Obama as a continuation of his parties policies just as the Democrats are doing now.

Politics schmolitics. Bush ****ed up. He was a horrible president. Of course his "legacy" is gonna taint anyone trying run after him. His stench lingers around the Republican party like the smell of decay lingers around a fish market dumpster sitting in the hot July sun during a NYC Sanitation Department strike. It permeates every fiber of the conservative brand.

Nasty...putrid...contaminated...foul...offensive...rancid...rotten...stinking...vile

Don't act so surprised when the Dems try to run against that horrible odor that is the Republicans.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2665652]we all understand that Obama isn't running against Bush

but his running against a candidate put forth by Bush's incumbant party - he might not be exactly the mcSame but nonetheless the voters can't just throw the last 8 years out of the equation.[/QUOTE]
    You can't even post without the past 8 years out of the equation.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2666627]You can't even post without the past 8 years out of the equation.[/QUOTE]

haha, you cant separate from it and it kills ya

no way you guys win this one even as phony as BO is, you will still get crushed, thats why you all cant separate from the last 8 years

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=PlumberKhan;2666325]
    Don't act so surprised when the Dems try to run against that horrible odor that is the Republicans.[/quote]

Hope...change...hope...change...hope...change

All hail the muslim gasbag!