Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama vs. Bush, Who Will Be Our Next President?

[quote=Warfish;2665674]The only thing you got right in your post is that I dislike Presidential Candidate B.Obama, and I dislike Senator "Amnesty" McCain.

But why you'd bring up McCain when Obama is clearly running against Bush, I simply fail to understand.:rolleyes:

Although, in passing Obama DID mention that John McCain is actually an Exxon-Moble Employee, [B]his title I think is Directior of Fraud, Corruption, Baby Burning, Oil Massages and General Evil. Cool title if you ask me, I bet his company car is killer.[/B][/quote]

Fisher, that was great.

[quote=Spirit of Weeb;2670946]Hope...change...hope...change...hope...change

All hail the muslim gasbag![/quote]

It astounds me that you were able to learn how to type without opposable thumbs

All Pro
    [quote=doggin94it;2670975]It astounds me that you were able to learn how to type without opposable thumbs[/quote]

You're obviously going to vote without a brain, so anything is possible.

Just when I think you can't get any dumber. Wow, you outdo yourself with every dumb post.

Doggin is one of the smartest posters on here. You are totally opposite of Doggin. Congrats.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb;2670995]You're obviously going to vote without a brain, so anything is possible.[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    [quote=cr726;2671040] You are totally opposite of Doggin. Congrats.[/quote]

I don't know what I did to deserve this complement -- but thanks.

[IMG]http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/jlv/lowres/jlvn118l.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb;2671059]I don't know what I did to deserve this complement -- but thanks.[/QUOTE]

Veteran

Demographics

I don't think there are enough Black or Mexican Americans to out vote Female, Male white conservative Americans and let's not forget our Senior citizens. Still not sure who to vote for but I say MaCain wins it going away. Then again may haps Obamma can mobilize the Young voters. Wonder if these comments are is Racist or just being demographic?:confused:

In Holland they look at it this way.

"We in Holland cannot figure out why you are even bothering to hold an election. On the Democrat side, you have a ***** who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer, and a lawyer who is married to a ***** who is a lawyer.

On the Republican side, you have a true war hero married to a beautiful blond with a huge chest who owns a beer distributorship.
    Is there really a contest here?"
    Last edited by Freeridelectric; 08-07-2008 at 09:27 PM.