Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me, or is Pelosi a crazy beotch!

Is it just me, or is Pelosi a crazy beotch!

[URL="http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=5504708"]http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=5504708[/URL]

She was put in office by the nuts inhabiting San FranSissy.

Need I say More?

Creepy. She looks like this guy --
    [IMG]http://www.tvjab.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/talesfromthecrypt2.jpg[/IMG]

Why is she considered to be a crazy b@tch?

[QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2666142][URL="http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=5504708"]http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=5504708[/URL][/QUOTE]

All League
    Ummm, Hey Nancy, when the Demorcats took power in 2006, gas "At the pump" was $2.87 a gallon...

Oh, and as far as the arguement, "Drilling isn't the answer BECAUSE it will take TEN YEARS for that to reach us", well, OK. What happens in 10 years when the situation is even worse and we DON'T have the process nearing completion and gas is costing $250 a barrel? WHY NOT get that process started. WHY NOT start drilling OUR OWN OIL right now with an eye toward the future and help us have less dependence on Arab Oil.

"Getting off Fossil Fuels" is a great idea, and I agree 100%, but just because you SAY it isn't going to make it happen. You can't just waive your magic wand and make it happen. We don't even have an INFRASTRUCTURE in place to utilize Solar, wind, geothermal, or other forms of "renewable resources". Its going to take a little of both over the next 20-25 years until we are ready to be totally off Petrol.

And its a DISASTER of EPIC PROPORTIONS how the Left and the Environmentalists have forced our Nuclear Energy Program into nothingness. It is literally a disaster that we haven't built a new Nuclear Plant in 30 years and that we are still fueling our electrical plants on Bunker Diesel. We have THE BEST Nuclear Reactor saftey officers and reactors IN THE WORLD....ever hear of the U.S. Navy? We are paying for this short sightedness now while nations like Japan, Germany, and France (whos Electrical power comes from almost 75% Nuke) who are ahead of us now in a technology we pioneered and still have the best people in the world to run.

But to answer the original question? Yeah, Pelosi is BAT **** CRAZY and is so out of touch with the American people its frightening. And the fact that she is using her parties majority status to basically shut down OUR GOVERNMENT and disallow votes is very reminiscent of how HITLER used his Chancellorship.

Let's get this straight, government should intervene with the free market only when the Democrats are in charge of congress.

Another question who is going to drill in these new areas? American only companies with only American workers?

[QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;2666271]Ummm, Hey Nancy, when the Demorcats took power in 2006, gas "At the pump" was $2.87 a gallon...

Oh, and as far as the arguement, "Drilling isn't the answer BECAUSE it will take TEN YEARS for that to reach us", well, OK. What happens in 10 years when the situation is even worse and we DON'T have the process nearing completion and gas is costing $250 a barrel? WHY NOT get that process started. WHY NOT start drilling OUR OWN OIL right now with an eye toward the future and help us have less dependence on Arab Oil.

"Getting off Fossil Fuels" is a great idea, and I agree 100%, but just because you SAY it isn't going to make it happen. You can't just waive your magic wand and make it happen. We don't even have an INFRASTRUCTURE in place to utilize Solar, wind, geothermal, or other forms of "renewable resources". Its going to take a little of both over the next 20-25 years until we are ready to be totally off Petrol.

And its a DISASTER of EPIC PROPORTIONS how the Left and the Environmentalists have forced our Nuclear Energy Program into nothingness. It is literally a disaster that we haven't built a new Nuclear Plant in 30 years and that we are still fueling our electrical plants on Bunker Diesel. We have THE BEST Nuclear Reactor saftey officers and reactors IN THE WORLD....ever hear of the U.S. Navy? We are paying for this short sightedness now while nations like Japan, Germany, and France (whos Electrical power comes from almost 75% Nuke) who are ahead of us now in a technology we pioneered and still have the best people in the world to run.

But to answer the original question? Yeah, Pelosi is BAT **** CRAZY and is so out of touch with the American people its frightening. And the fact that she is using her parties majority status to basically shut down OUR GOVERNMENT and disallow votes is very reminiscent of how HITLER used his Chancellorship.[/QUOTE]

Shes going to save the world. Me thinks she should go to The MAJOR polluters
    like China, Russia, India, Mexico, ect. all tell them to stop the use of oil But she and her MARKSIST bud's look to stifle our economy.In the the words of another American MARKSIST while she was Sec. of state in the Clinton administration, Maddy Allbright said" well I don't think we should be the only superpower" That about says it all about how these leftist lib's think

Jets Insider VIP
    No.

It's not you.

She be a crazy beotch...

All League
    [QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;2666271]Ummm, Hey Nancy, when the Demorcats took power in 2006, gas "At the pump" was $2.87 a gallon...

[/QUOTE]

How much was gas when George Bush and the Republicans took power?

[QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2666142][B]Is it just me[/B], or is Pelosi a crazy beotch!
    [/QUOTE]

So, the given here is that you're at least one crazy beotch... and you're wondering if Pelosi is another? ... Noted.

[QUOTE=adb280z;2666371]How much was gas when George Bush and the Republicans took power?[/QUOTE]

That was 8 years ago, the Democrats have been in power a year and a half and it has gone up close to 2 bucks a gallon. Just imagine 4 years of Obama and a democratic house and senate maybe 7 bucks a gallon and the country really feeling a deep recession!

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;2666537]That was 8 years ago, the Democrats have been in power a year and a half and it has gone up close to 2 bucks a gallon. Just imagine 4 years of Obama and a democratic house and senate maybe 7 bucks a gallon and the country really feeling a deep recession![/QUOTE]

but we'll feeeel goood about the enviroment. While the rest of the world runs economic rings around us.

Break me down,
    you got a lovely face,
    we're going to your place
    now you got to freak me out
    Scream so loud,
    getting ****ing laid,
    you want me to stay
    but I got to make my way

Hey! You’re a crazy *****,
    but you **** so good I'm on top of it.
    When I dream I'm doing you all night,
    Scratches all down my back to keep me right on.

Take it off,
    the paper is your game,
    jump in bed with fame another one night paid in full
    You’re so fine,
    It won’t be a loss,
    cashing in the rocks just to get you face to face.

Get the video, **** you so good
    Get the video, **** you so good
    Crazy *****,
    Crazy *****,
    Crazy...

Hey! You’re a crazy *****,
    When I dream I'm doing you all night,
    Scratches all down my back to keep me right on.

Baby girl, you want it all to be a star you’ll have to go down.
    Take it off, no need to talk you're crazy, but I LIKE the way you **** me.

You keep me right on
    You're crazy, but I LIKE the way you **** me.

All League
    [QUOTE=cr726;2666273]Let's get this straight, government should intervene with the free market only when the Democrats are in charge of congress.

Another question who is going to drill in these new areas? American only companies with only American workers?[/QUOTE]

No. Government should stop blocking American companies from drilling American Oil in American Territorial Waters before other nations (China, Cuba) set up their drilling operations to siphon that oil out through "slant drilling" techniques.

As for who, I would think that yes, American Owned Oil companies with (mostly) American Oil Rig workers should be the first to be given the rights to drill in newly opened American Offshore areas.

Kinda common sense, no?

Then maybe build another refinery or two WHILE getting new Energy technologies (Large scale Solar, Wind, Geothermal etc) off the ground and workable on a large scale basis (if the wealthy NIMBY Libs will ALLOW such eyesores as Wind turbines to be built where they might actually SEE them), then throw in some more Nuclear Power plants for further cheap, RENEWABLE electrical power to be available and I think we would have a workable energy plan.

But then again, ALGORE and Pelosi etc. are just going to wave their magic wands and all petrol use or need will go away and be mystically replaced by a new renewable energy source powered by pixie dust and dreams. Unless AlGore needs to fly somewhere. Or George Clooney needs to Jet to his Chateau. Or John Travolta just feels like flying his private 737 for the exhileration of it...

[QUOTE=adb280z;2666371]How much was gas when George Bush and the Republicans took power?[/QUOTE]
    Don't remember. But I don't remember Bush promising he'd lower gas prices if elected, either. Pelosi said, give us the House, the Senate, we'll take care of it. Might cost her big, too, because the Republican House seems to care a lot more about the price of gas than the Democrats, to, you know, actually do something.

All League
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;2666537]That was 8 years ago, the Democrats have been in power a year and a half and it has gone up close to 2 bucks a gallon. Just imagine 4 years of Obama and a democratic house and senate maybe 7 bucks a gallon and the country really feeling a deep recession![/QUOTE]

Well it went up close to $1.50 a gallon in Bushes 6 years.

[QUOTE=sackdance;2666667]Don't remember. But I don't remember Bush promising he'd lower gas prices if elected, either. Pelosi said, give us the House, the Senate, we'll take care of it. Might cost her big, too, because the Republican House seems to care a lot more about the price of gas than the Democrats, to, you know, actually do something.[/QUOTE]

There was no need for Bush to promise lower gas prices, they were low when he took office. Pelosi has been a giant failure so far in the House and I hope it costs her big time, but the Republicans haven't exactly done either.

[QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;2666665]No. Government should stop blocking American companies from drilling American Oil in American Territorial Waters before other nations (China, Cuba) set up their drilling operations to siphon that oil out through "slant drilling" techniques.

As for who, I would think that yes, American Owned Oil companies with (mostly) American Oil Rig workers should be the first to be given the rights to drill in newly opened American Offshore areas.

Kinda common sense, no?

Then maybe build another refinery or two WHILE getting new Energy technologies (Large scale Solar, Wind, Geothermal etc) off the ground and workable on a large scale basis (if the wealthy NIMBY Libs will ALLOW such eyesores as Wind turbines to be built where they might actually SEE them), then throw in some more Nuclear Power plants for further cheap, RENEWABLE electrical power to be available and I think we would have a workable energy plan.

But then again, ALGORE and Pelosi etc. are just going to wave their magic wands and all petrol use or need will go away and be mystically replaced by a new renewable energy source powered by pixie dust and dreams. Unless AlGore needs to fly somewhere. Or George Clooney needs to Jet to his Chateau. Or John Travolta just feels like flying his private 737 for the exhileration of it...[/QUOTE]

Mega Ditto's as a radio host would say!

Well it went up close to $1.50 a gallon in Bushes 6 years.
    And it has gone up close to 2 bucks under Pelosi and the gang of nitwits in less then 1 1/2 years. Want More?

All League
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;2667077]Well it went up close to $1.50 a gallon in Bushes 6 years.
    And it has gone up close to 2 bucks under Pelosi and the gang of nitwits in less then 1 1/2 years. Want More?[/QUOTE]

So they're both incompetent.

Dear God pauliec!
    Ya needed some type of warning before reading that.

[QUOTE][QUOTE]pauliec[/QUOTE]Hey! You’re a crazy *****,
    [/QUOTE]

Great, now I have this gross imagery of Pelosi in my brain.

I even tried to substitute the *'s and still it's disturbingly skeevy.:D