Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it just me, or is Pelosi a crazy beotch!

[QUOTE=chicadeel;2667127]Dear God pauliec!
    Ya needed some type of warning before reading that.

Great, now I have this gross imagery of Pelosi in my brain.

I even tried to substitute the *'s and still it's disturbingly skeevy.:D[/QUOTE]

LOL

Don't blame me, that's what passes for music nowadays

[QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;2666271]And its a DISASTER of EPIC PROPORTIONS how the Left and the Environmentalists have forced our Nuclear Energy Program into nothingness. It is literally a disaster that we haven't built a new Nuclear Plant in 30 years and that we are still fueling our electrical plants on Bunker Diesel. [/QUOTE]

the left didn't force anyone to do (or not do) anything. you are playing the blame game.

nuclear plants take billions to construct and decades to break even

and it's not because of protestors and permits

we think new Giants stadium is costing a lot - a new nuke plant would be double or triple that effort

meanwhile the waste problem is not a myth there literally is no place to put the stuff and while the government grandfathered old plants in, it's the responsibility of new plants to prove they can deal with that problem before they build.

If there were money to be made building nukes the left wouldn't and couldn't stop it

people love money, regardless of their political affilliation

the problem here is that big energy companies like exelon don't want to make the huge capital investment and take the risk of building a nuclear power plant. with the current credit crunch there would be little chance of them raising the capital - blaming it on pelosi is like blaming katrina on Bush. it's partisan politics that has little to do with reality.
    Last edited by bitonti; 08-05-2008 at 12:07 PM.

All League
    [QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;2666271]

And its a DISASTER of EPIC PROPORTIONS how the Left and the Environmentalists have forced our Nuclear Energy Program into nothingness. It is literally a disaster that we haven't built a new Nuclear Plant in 30 years and that we are still fueling our electrical plants on Bunker Diesel. We have THE BEST Nuclear Reactor saftey officers and reactors IN THE WORLD....ever hear of the U.S. Navy? We are paying for this short sightedness now while nations like Japan, Germany, and France (whos Electrical power comes from almost 75% Nuke) who are ahead of us now in a technology we pioneered and still have the best people in the world to run.

[/QUOTE]
    How did the Left stop us from building new nuke plants? Weren't republicans been in power for a few years? Why didn't they get anything done?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Crazy...................with big Cans! :yes:

[QUOTE=adb280z;2667119]So they're both incompetent.[/QUOTE]

neither the President nor Speaker of the House have the power to lower gas prices. It's a global market.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2667448]LOL

Don't blame me, that's what passes for music nowadays[/QUOTE]

Hey! I like Buckcherry. :yes:

Veteran
    What to do with nuclear waste? Ship it to Iraq! lol

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bitonti;2670589]neither the President nor Speaker of the House have the power to lower gas prices. It's a global market.[/QUOTE]

as in Pelosi and the other 9%ers want this nation to purchase oil globally rather then drill domestically.....

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2683639]as in Pelosi and the other 9%ers want this nation to purchase oil globally rather then drill domestically.....[/QUOTE]

Domestic oil is sold in a global market.

use it don't lose it...the oil reserve..just like a democrat to spend the surplus. but her best line is"we have a planet to save" lol....absolutely driven by idealogy...like a religion we these people...not a clue on how man and woman go out and create a jobs,livings,industry.

[url]http://www.drudgereport.com/flashnpb.htm[/url]

[QUOTE]SPEAKER OF THE FLOP: PELOSI SELLS 2,737 COPIES OF BOOK
    Thu Aug 07 2008 08:11:48 ET

The most powerful woman in the history of American politics is suffering a humiliating defeat at the nation's bookstores, sales figures show.

In her first week at market, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi sold just 2,737 copies of her book KNOW YOUR POWER, according to NIELSEN BOOKSCAN.

The DOUBLEDAY release was launched with a full media push, featuring high profile interviews on TODAYTHEVIEWTHISWEEK.

"I wrote the book in response to people asking me what it was like to go from housewife to House Speaker and for advice as to how young people, especially women, could balance family and career," Pelosi told the WASHINGTON POST.

Pelosi's sales debacle [#41 on the Non-Fiction Chart] is dramatically overshadowed by the first high profile anti-Obama book, OBAMA NATION, which debuts at #1 on both the BOOKSCAN and the NEW YORK TIMES Bestseller List, with 21,466 copies moved, industry insiders tell DRUDGE.

"The speaker was pre-occupied with house business last week," a source close to Pelosi explained Thursday morning. "She has now turned her focus to promoting this extraordinary book... doing local signings and speeches. I think we'll see an uptick." [/QUOTE]

Apparently no one is interested in reading the bullsh*t the starch faced hag spews either.

2,737 copies in the first week?

That's effin' hilarious......