Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Novak Diagnosed with Malignant Brain Tumor, Retires Immediately

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2668091]BTW, Kid Karma, the guy he ran over is an Obama volunteer.[/QUOTE]

Did he have on one of those $25 Obama T-Shirts ?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2667800]I would never wish anything bad on anyone, but it makes you wonder about Karma. He help out a CIA agent and could of cared less.
    I hope he makes a full recovery.[/QUOTE]

I think you mean he [B]couldn't[/B] have cared less.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2666434]Does the fact that he ran a man down in DC in a hit and run just a few days ago have anythiing to do with his retirement?[/QUOTE]

I guess the tumor ended his days of running over bicyclists with his car and aiding and abetting Karl Rove in revealing the identity of CIA agents.

Sometimes cancer is a good thing I guess. Hey Now!

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;2669040]I guess the tumor ended his days of running over bicyclists with his car and aiding and abetting Karl Rove in revealing the identity of CIA agents.

Sometimes cancer is a good thing I guess. Hey Now![/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola;2667703]The tumor most likely caused the accident.

[/QUOTE]

I think the tumor was dormant and caused him to have most of his political beliefs the past 30 years.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;2669042]I think the tumor was dormant and caused him to have most of his political beliefs the past 30 years.[/QUOTE]

Class act as always.:rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2669133]Class act as always.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

See you in hell, Novak.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's so funny watching good little Bushies carry the water for Neocon-man talking points by continuing to cling to the profound lie that Plame wasn't covert... wasn't a spy... and wasn't working hard to protect this country from WMDs.

There'll be two histories written about this fraud of a decade.... 1) The truth, and 2) the alternate reality of the Bush Leaguer.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=sackdance;2668401]Homeless, too? Was he defiantly staring down traffic? Impressive at times, but you never know what's driving down the street...true karma...

On a serious note, Novak is/was as good as they come. You can't find a straighter shooter. [B]Lefties can dance over this [/B](expected, zero shock value guys) but he was often a bear on Republicans, too - he was starting to explain, in no uncertain terms, the impending Republican Congressional doom by May of '06. He was not joined by very many on the right.[/quote]

I don't think anyone's doing anything of the sort

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=VincenzoTestaverde;2669040]I guess the tumor ended his days of running over bicyclists with his car and aiding and abetting Karl Rove in revealing the identity of CIA agents.

Sometimes cancer is a good thing I guess. Hey Now![/quote]

I stand corrected - there are a few classless assclowns out there, apparently

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2670863]
    There'll be two histories written about this fraud of a decade.... 1) The truth, and 2) [B]the alternate reality[/B] of the Bush Leaguer.[/QUOTE]

You, of all people, should not be talking about alternate realities, troofie. You are a joke.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2670863]it's so funny watching good little Bushies carry the water for Neocon-man talking points by continuing to cling to the profound lie that Plame wasn't covert... wasn't a spy... and wasn't working hard to protect this country from WMDs.

There'll be two histories written about this fraud of a decade.... 1) The truth, and 2) the alternate reality of the Bush Leaguer.[/QUOTE]

L.

O.

L.

Need some tinfoil? You seem to be running low.