Thread: Knicks Schedule Released

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Knicks Schedule Released

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ironic that we open up against Chicago, I don't think there's an odder history between two sports franchises out there.

It's really starting to piss me off that we never get superstars in the Garden on weekends. I'd shell out a fortune for a weekend trip if Lebron or Paul were in town. Utah, Boston, and Philly are the only teams worth coming home for this year by the looks of things.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post
    Ironic that we open up against Chicago, I don't think there's an odder history between two sports franchises out there.

It's really starting to piss me off that we never get superstars in the Garden on weekends. I'd shell out a fortune for a weekend trip if Lebron or Paul were in town. Utah, Boston, and Philly are the only teams worth coming home for this year by the looks of things.
    I really hope we beat the Bulls at least 2 or 3 times. The fact that we beat the Bulls twice last season made last year's debacle somewhat easy to stomach for me. I hate how David Stern does everything he can to coddle that franchise including giving them the #1 pick this year - only for them to pass up the obvious pick (Michael Beasley) for Derrick Rose.