Thread: Why geting Farve will be a failure.

All Pro

Why geting Farve will be a failure.

The Jets qb position is cursed. Most of us have been Jets fans long enough to realize this.

Think of our qbs through the years.

Namath- injuries crippled him
    Obrien-took to much of a beating to ever excel
    Vinny- We were the Super Bowl Favrites until Jimmy Hoffa reached up and snapped his achilles
    Pennington- he was the next Joe Montana until the shoulder gods ripped his rotator to shreds.
    Clemens- the young gun with a rocket arm then produces a 50% qb rating in his 1st season.

and now Farve. One of the greatest qbs of all time. The guy has never missed a game. He is going to play all 16 games and lead us to the promised land.

Well, I just dont see it. If history tells me anything, something disasterous is bound to happen to Brett Farve. And of course the year we get him, its the 1st year a retired player lands on the cover of Madden.

The jinx is on. Prepare yourself fellas.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    The Jets qb position is cursed. Most of us have been Jets fans long enough to realize this.

Vinny- We were the Super Bowl Favrites until Jimmy Hoffa reached up and snapped his achilles
    Pennington- he was the next Joe Montana until the shoulder gods ripped his rotator to shreds.
    Clemens- the young gun with a rocket arm then produces a 50% qb rating in his 1st season.

and now Farve. One of the greatest qbs of all time. The guy has never missed a game. He is going to play all 16 games and lead us to the promised land.

Well, I just dont see it. If history tells me anything, something disasterous is bound to happen to Brett Farve. And of course the year we get him, its the 1st year a retired player lands on the cover of Madden.

Stipud Post.

All League

All Pro
    lol I like your spunk dude.

Banned

go kill yourself.

All League
    dump

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

It's certainly no sure thing that Favre will repeat what he produced last season but if not, it's not due to some curse. Need something better than that to make this a non-dump worthy thread.

Hall Of Fame
    It's Favre

I can really smell the piss and vinegar in that post. I love it. A very angry cWo. They've gone from a very relaxed group to essentially the equivalent of a renegade anarchist group.

Great Attitude

???

All Pro
    For the Jets, if its too gd to be true, it usually is.

Do our qbs not get snakebitten year after year?

bandwagon
    what you been sniffing that fairy dust chad's sprinkling in your avatar? unbelievable.

For the Jets, if its too gd to be true, it usually is.

Do our qbs not get snakebitten year after year?
    Have you been drinking?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Please go root for whoever gets Pennington. I am serious. You are not a Jets fan.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Quote Originally Posted by Pac2566 View Post
    lol I like your spunk dude.
    Lol.. I bet you do..

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spunk
    spunk

A colloquial for ejaculate. Mostly used in Britain.
    After wanking for the first time in two weeks I need at least two handkerchiefs to wipe up all the spunk.

Hall Of Fame
    Joe W., do everyone a favor and join the fan message board for whatever team that Chad signs with.

There, you can wax eloquently about how good Chad is to that fanbase.