Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Edwards admits to affair, denies fathering child

[QUOTE=Sharrow;2679682]Glad I never voted for him! How long until the Obama w/Edwards pictures start popping up?[/QUOTE]

It already has happened. Its what you hate about politics in our country and its done by both sides. But that form of garbage propaganda should not be facilitated by the lackey media.

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2679290]failure and embarrassment on so many levels... truly disappointing...

but then, humans were never meant to necessarily be monogamous... he's just the latest public victim of surrendering to nature taking over...

on a side note: if he needed to just 'bust one,' why an impressionable, educated staffer in the public eye? what a dumbass...[/QUOTE]

Wow, what a joke. He's a victim, eh?

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2679310]So in your mind Edwards is a "victim".

Big surprise there......[/QUOTE]

No, Klansman... that's not really what i'm saying at all.... As evolved beings, our will power should be able to win out and sustain ethical standards in the view of onlookers... in this case, society as a whole... but the fact is, everyone wants some strange....

well, even lumpy, doughy republicans like yourself...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2677795]I just thought I would post this news since I was a supporter of him. I liked him because I thought he stood for something that he clearly does not. I misjudged his character and could not be more wrong about him. I feel awful for his wife and kids.[/QUOTE]

Props for manning up. It happens. Whaddya gonna do?

Veteran
    He still would have been a better VP than Cheney.

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2679290]failure and embarrassment on so many levels... truly disappointing...

but then, humans were never meant to necessarily be monogamous... he's just the latest public victim of surrendering to nature taking over...

on a side note: if he needed to just 'bust one,' why an impressionable, educated staffer in the public eye? what a dumbass...[/QUOTE]

Poor Breck boy lives in the wrong country...muslims are allowed four wives and unlimited affairs.

According to him, he told his wife about it in '06 and asked her and God's forgiveness. Too bad he didn't do it publicly instead of constant lying about it. Apparently the 3rd strike was his clandestine meeting with Hunter recently that his wife didn't know about!
    Last edited by asuusa; 08-09-2008 at 08:34 PM.

From interview

[QUOTE]"In the course of several campaigns, I started to believe that I was special and became increasingly egocentric and narcissistic."[/QUOTE]

I wonder if that makes Michelle a little nervous? All these jerks from both parties
    getting caught must give their wives some serious nightmares!

[QUOTE=Sharrow;2680385]He still would have been a better VP than Cheney.[/QUOTE]

He is not a father apparently -at lest he "missed".