Thread: Fireman Ed

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Fireman Ed

Any news on our most noted cheerleader. Last year he wasn't able to come to the games , maybe we weren't worth it. But with 4 there would be nice to see him leading the J-E-T-S cheer again

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

fireman ed

espn interviewed him after the trade.no mention of if he will continue his act at the game.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    A very reliable source told me that Fireman Ed will be back in full force this season.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    A very reliable source told me that Fireman Ed will be back in full force this season.
    Sure. Now that we have Brett Favre and what looks to be a good team, it's time for Fireman Ed to start showing up to games again.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feeling he will be back this year. You know Ed cannot turn down the limelight and national media attention that will swarm the sidelines at the Meadowlands on sundays this year

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    fireman ed unifies the the entire stadium. It didn work with others. So for that I hope he is back this year.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fireman Ed only goes into hiding when we have losing seasons so he should be back this year. Of course, if things start to look bleak, a wedding or funeral might show up from time to time that prevents him from coming to the games again.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Fireman Ed only goes into hiding when we have losing seasons so he should be back this year. Of course, if things start to look bleak, a wedding or funeral might show up from time to time that prevents him from coming to the games again.
    You were told different on another thread. Why would you continue to push this nonsense? He's been around for more games than you or me. Do you believe in the lie or is there another agenda? I'm not so fond of him either but why don't you tell us what the real issue is, instead of propagating bull****?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just give up already. This is complete bull**** that you're posting in these threads for who knows what reason.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Just give up already. This is complete bull**** that you're posting in these threads for who knows what reason.
    Wow, some rare anger from DJY--and it's not even related to Jetman73. Any particular reason?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    um actually the reason he was not around last year was because he suffered injuries to his back last year while fighting a fire, as is an actualy NY fireman.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad we can't dump posts

But banning is always an option

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sEscobar8 View Post
    um actually the reason he was not around last year was because he suffered injuries to his back last year while fighting a fire, as is an actualy NY fireman.
    You should add a Jets logo to your sig, that would be very ****ing cool

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet Ed makes the trip to Miami for the first game..The Meadowlands south will be filled with waves of green as usual.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life View Post
    Wow, some rare anger from DJY--and it's not even related to Jetman73. Any particular reason?
    Not really. The stupid, uniformed post irked me a little bit.