Thread: Favre killed TX...

Favre killed TX...

of a heart attack! and FF2 is in critical condition at Boston Regional for a brain aneurysm... Bwahahahahahahahaha

All League
    Feels like a waste doesn't it? all the threads arguing Chad vs Kellen and now they're both out

All League
    is TX banned still?

i haven't seen her around trying to down play the Favre trade

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by AG View Post
    is TX banned still?

i haven't seen her around trying to down play the Favre trade
    Could be the 90 day variety this time.

He had a major meltdown and went after paulie with a barrage of insults. It was totally uncalled for and I give paulie credit for demonstrating the maturity that someone 3 times his age (like Tx ) should usually be expected to show. Paulie didn't stoop down to his level and Tx kept firing away.

It was obvious that he wanted to be banned. With no more DRob and no more Noodle, 90% of Tx's material has gone out the window. He'll need the 3 month break simply to come up with some new stuff.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Could be the 90 day variety this time.

He had a major meltdown and went after paulie with a barrage of insults. It was totally uncalled for and I give paulie credit for demonstrating the maturity that someone 3 times his age (like Tx ) should usually be expected to show. Paulie didn't stoop down to his level and Tx kept firing away.

It was obvious that he wanted to be banned. With no more DRob and no more Noodle, 90% of Tx's material has gone out the window. He'll need the 3 month break simply to come up with some new stuff.
    Please for the love of god you or someone has the link to that thread. Kudos to Paulie for getting Tx all fired up and the resulting ban

But it's 100% true, without D-Rob and Chad he has almost nothing. I guess he'll go back to "The Jets are a second class team in their own town" crap again, but I don't know if he's been watching ESPN lately because the jets run NY right now

All League
    Please for the love of god you or someone has the link to that thread. Kudos to Paulie for getting Tx all fired up and the resulting ban

But it's 100% true, without D-Rob and Chad he has almost nothing. I guess he'll go back to "The Jets are a second class team in their own town" crap again, but I don't know if he's been watching ESPN lately because the jets run NY right now
    Amen.

Jets Insider VIP

Ask and you shall receive.

Jump to page 2, that's where it starts to get interesting...

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=174210

Originally Posted by pauliec

New bet:

With TX's ban lifted, the o/u on the number of posts he makes in the next hour is 25. Twenty bones on the over.

Originally Posted by PatsFanTx

Do you suck on Mommy's tittie before, or after, you stand in the unemployment line?

Also, how much of an an allowance to they give a college grad each week?

You have to be the biggest loser on this message board.

Give my best to mommy and daddy for putting up with such a pathetic loser.
    Last edited by jetstream23; 08-11-2008 at 03:01 AM.

All League
    Ask and you shall receive.

Jump to page 2, that's where it starts to get interesting...

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=174210
    Damn, seriously ultra dick move by tx

You weren't kidding when you said Paulie went above it, good stuff.

Hammer was pissed, so hopefully it is a life time ban he really was getting old...

We need more solid trolls like FF2

Unfortunately, the mods don't share your points of view. TX initially got a 10 day ban that was extended to 30.

So just remember, the next time you tear into a poster's personal life, just take a few days off and it'll be cool.

All Pro
    My prediction for TX's next line of attack:

Signing the "ancient" Favre is a sign of desparation from the "same old Jets"...

Of course, this would be a complete 360 from TX's previous position that the Jets "needed" Favre and would be a much better team with him playing QB. But he was only posting that stuff because he thought there was a 0% chance of Favre ending up as a Jet.

Tex is a tool. I am glad he is dead

[QUOTE=jetstream23;2682587]He had a major meltdown and went after paulie with a barrage of insults. It was totally uncalled for and I give paulie credit for demonstrating the maturity that someone 3 times his age (like Tx ) should usually be expected to show. Paulie didn't stoop down to his level and Tx kept firing away./QUOTE]

Do you know WHY TX went after Paulie? Are you sure it was uncalled for?

Theres more to this story. I don't want to re hah the whole thing and I like Paulie but he's not totally blameless on this one.

I challenge the Mods to ban him and throw away the key this time.

He contributes nothing, puts people down, and bashes the Jets which is what this board is all about promoting.

You can't even ignore list him because everyone always feels the need to reply to his BS.

It is a disgrace that he is always welcomed back because he is a board personality.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;2705350]
    He had a major meltdown and went after paulie with a barrage of insults. It was totally uncalled for and I give paulie credit for demonstrating the maturity that someone 3 times his age (like Tx ) should usually be expected to show. Paulie didn't stoop down to his level and Tx kept firing away./QUOTE]

Do you know WHY TX went after Paulie? Are you sure it was uncalled for?

Theres more to this story. I don't want to re hah the whole thing and I like Paulie but he's not totally blameless on this one.
    Because he called for TX's banning on the VIP (private) board? To me, that's not justification no matter how you spin it. IMO, Paulie was simply asking for something that should have been done a long time ago but for the "financial" ramifications.

Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsro71 View Post
    I challenge the Mods to ban him and throw away the key this time.
    Ooooooooohhhhhhhh....why don't you "double-dog" dare them?

Or you could grow a pair and learn to deal with the whole pesky free-speech issue upon this great nation of ours was founded upon you commie pinko bastard.

[QUOTE=Jordy;2705765]
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post

Because he called for TX's banning on the VIP (private) board? To me, that's not justification no matter how you spin it. IMO, Paulie was simply asking for something that should have been done a long time ago but for the "financial" ramifications.
    I like paulie and Grampa TX, I would call this about even...Someone who campaigns for the banning of someone has got to expect a little pushback.

Rookie
    [QUOTE=FF2;2705778]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post

I like paulie and Grampa TX, I would call this about even...Someone who campaigns for the banning of someone has got to expect a little pushback.
    i henceworth make a motion
    to ban FF2 for life

[QUOTE=CTJetFan92;2705825]
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post

i henceworth make a motion
    to ban FF2 for life
    Get in line chooch, get in line.

I'm unbannable.

Rookie
    [QUOTE=FF2;2705880]
    Quote Originally Posted by CTJetFan92 View Post
    I'm unbannable.