Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Mets/Pirates

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Mets/Pirates

    game over.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, all you can do is laugh.

    This bullpen is beyond terrible.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone needs to teach our bullpen bums how to throw strikes.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice play Easley. Should have probably gone to second but ill take it.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barring a 9th inning come back, this season is officially over.

    Omar should get the axe at the end of the year. He wont though.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    This has got to be one of the worst, most inconsitently umped ball games i have seen in a while.

    No real rhyme or reaon to where the strike zone is.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    Way to go in hard there Beltran

    Ugh, i think im done, i tried, i really did.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    very discouraging....listening to the game today on my way to work- seventh inning I figure "game over....way to go" and they blow it....

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,664
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Barring a 9th inning come back, this season is officially over.

    Omar should get the axe at the end of the year. He wont though.
    He really should. Way too many inexplicable moves.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,873
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bullpen sucks. Frankly I cant figure out how the Mets are still in the race

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Willie had to deal with the same ****. It wasn't Willie's fault, it's not Jerry's fault. Both have to deal with a combination of scrubs and they've tried EVERYTHING. This is all on Minaya, fire his punk ass.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    Willie had to deal with the same ****. It wasn't Willie's fault, it's not Jerry's fault. Both have to deal with a combination of scrubs and they've tried EVERYTHING. This is all on Minaya, fire his punk ass.
    Mets don't make the post season he should be fired.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    To be fair Willie was definitely part of the problem. This team plays a lot harder for Manuel, but the personel is just not there. Boy it sure would be nice to have Owens, Bell and Lindstrom, dont ya think?

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    To be fair Willie was definitely part of the problem. This team plays a lot harder for Manuel, but the personel is just not there. Boy it sure would be nice to have Owens, Bell and Lindstrom, dont ya think?
    F***ing Minaya.

    If they interview Heilman after one more ****ty ass start and he says it's "frustrating" again... I'm gonna beat the living piss outta him.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    The bullpen sucks. Frankly I cant figure out how the Mets are still in the race
    Simple answer. The Phillies suck too.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    To be fair Willie was definitely part of the problem. This team plays a lot harder for Manuel, but the personel is just not there. Boy it sure would be nice to have Owens, Bell and Lindstrom, dont ya think?
    Honestly, can you read what you just posted? That's an indictment on these players. It's ****ing terrible what they did to Willie if that's the case especially Delgado.

    I don't want 80% of these pieces of **** on this team next year.

  17. #17
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Mets bullpen is in pure meltdown mode. It's not looking good!

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsjim View Post
    The Mets bullpen is in pure meltdown mode. It's not looking good!
    Are you like a previously banned member or something trying to bait?

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    15,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Pirates lineup is just awful. The Mets have been unwatchable. I can't believe they're over .500, NFL.

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    Honestly, can you read what you just posted? That's an indictment on these players. It's ****ing terrible what they did to Willie if that's the case especially Delgado.

    I don't want 80% of these pieces of **** on this team next year.
    Yes the players are mainly to blame. BUT the same players play a lot harder for Manuel for whatever reason. I think that is a pretty fair assesment, which shows Randolph was part of the problem.

    And why are you getting all Randolph defensive now, you wanted him gone just as much as the next guy.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us