Thread: where is the YANKS VS. Twins official thread?

Veteran

where is the YANKS VS. Twins official thread?

It ain't over til it's over. The Yanks blow right now. But, If Joba comes back and we get a little hot , we could make one more run at a wild card. They will probably tease us to the end, and miss the wild card by two games. It's not time to quit on the team, mock them and curse them out, but can't quit, Just saying...

Jets Insider VIP
    It's over...

But I'm still in for a post or two

Jets Insider VIP
    Kay says that was unbelievable.

I say it was totally predictable. You had to see that coming with this team.

Hall Of Fame
    The yankees are so gay.

0 runs. The Yankees are on pace to score 0 runs. Great!

Jets Insider VIP
    Glen Perkins

Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    Glen Perkins
    aka Sandy Koufax

Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    Glen Perkins
    They could have got to him in the 2nd with runners on 1st and 3rd with no one out, but yet again this offense goes to hell once a runner reaches scoring position. That was the game right there.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by LSJF View Post
    It ain't over til it's over. The Yanks blow right now. But, If Joba comes back and we get a little hot , we could make one more run at a wild card. They will probably tease us to the end, and miss the wild card by two games. It's not time to quit on the team, mock them and curse them out, but can't quit, Just saying...
    I with you man

wow was last night painful though, the team just looks so frustrated at the plate..everytime they swing and miss you can see on it on their faces thay just want to break the bat in half. You can see it on JGs face too and I am sure that is not helping the team get thorough this. not sure why Damon and Giambi were out of the lineup last night. what do you expect would happen when JC and Melky are in the lineup?

This is the first time since I have been a teenager that it is August and I am truely scared the Yankees will not be playing in October. I may cry def. not ruling out the possiblity. They need to get hot and soon. Is it over, no way. is it gonna be hard as hell, absolutely esp. if they keep playing like they have

but Boston is not great and the Rays just lost some good guys so we gotta play hard. I think someone needs to tell these guys just to go out there and have fun, play the best they can and stop stressing so much.

I hope they turn things around but like I said I'm with you LSJF it's not over until they are eliminated, I'm not cashing in my chips until then

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LI2OH View Post
    I with you man

wow was last night painful though, the team just looks so frustrated at the plate..everytime they swing and miss you can see on it on their faces thay just want to break the bat in half. You can see it on JGs face too and I am sure that is not helping the team get thorough this. not sure why Damon and Giambi were out of the lineup last night. what do you expect would happen when JC and Melky are in the lineup?

This is the first time since I have been a teenager that it is August and I am truely scared the Yankees will not be playing in October. I may cry def. not ruling out the possiblity. They need to get hot and soon. Is it over, no way. is it gonna be hard as hell, absolutely esp. if they keep playing like they have

but Boston is not great and the Rays just lost some good guys so we gotta play hard. I think someone needs to tell these guys just to go out there and have fun, play the best they can and stop stressing so much.

I hope they turn things around but like I said I'm with you LSJF it's not over until they are eliminated, I'm not cashing in my chips until then
    It's gonna be tough, but...if we get a little healthy and go on a two week tear like after the all-star break, we could get the WC, things change fast...I'm not saying we are playing well, in fact we suck right now, but no other team scares me(maybe the Angles). They might just tease us again, but it's baseball and we shouldn't think it's our birthright to make the playoffs every year.(3,2,1...blah blah $200 mil payroll, injuries no excuse...blah blah)

All Pro

tonights lineup

Damon CF
    Jeter
    Abreu
    Arod
    Giambi DH
    Nady
    Cano
    Betemit 1b
    Molina

stole this from a post on NYYfans.com

All Pro
    nice to get that win Yesterday! The pen sucked azz, base running misteps, couldn't play small ball, but the Yankees didn't quit and pulled out a W.

Hopefully this will give them some confidence and they can pull out a series win this afternoon.

Yanks up 1-0 in the 1st...

All Pro
    I am listening on the internet...how's Rasner looking?

Quote Originally Posted by LI2OH View Post
    I am listening on the internet...how's Rasner looking?
    I didn't watch the game closely enough to give you an accurate answer.

Ughhh....this game looks like it's about to get out of hand. Another series lost.

Nice job by Robertson minimizing the damage.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    aka Sandy Koufax
    Koufax is no Kevin Slowey

Jets Insider VIP
    Wow, maybe the Yanks have made a breakthrough here- they just figured out how to score a run when striking out with men on base. They do that so often, maybe they can make this a habit.

That my friends, is why the Yankees are not making the playoffs.