Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Blithering Idiot On Youtube

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Blithering Idiot On Youtube

go to youtube and type in blithering idiot and watch the messiah lose his feed from his handlers. hilarious! This is the moron you libs want to be potus? real fast thinker you got there.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I refuse to watch it until you learn how to post youtube videos.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sharrow;2684447]I refuse to watch it until you learn how to post youtube videos.[/QUOTE]

lol exactly

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=acepepe;2683931]go to youtube and type in blithering idiot and watch the messiah lose his feed from his handlers. hilarious! This is the moron you libs want to be potus? real fast thinker you got there.[/QUOTE]

Doers he sound like McCain does when he doesn't have his scripted speech sitting on the podium in front of him? Or does he sound more like Bush being interview by Bob Costas?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went to YouTube and tried to find it. I typed in "Obama" and I found about 10,000 pro-Obama videos. I typed in "Obama blithering idiot" and nothing came up.

That aside, if you are resorting to YouTibe footage of a candidate looking confused or whatever, you are pretty desperate. There is no shortage of inept-looking footage of McCain, or Bush (especially), or Kerry, or Gore, or Clinton, or Dole...

These guys are exhausted and there are going to be bloopers, mangled sentences and senior-ish moments. That's just the nature of the thing.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola;2684672]I went to YouTube and tried to find it. I typed in "Obama" and I found about 10,000 pro-Obama videos. I typed in "Obama blithering idiot" and nothing came up.

That aside, if you are resorting to YouTibe footage of a candidate looking confused or whatever, you are pretty desperate. There is no shortage of inept-looking footage of McCain, or Bush (especially), or Kerry, or Gore, or Clinton, or Dole...

These guys are exhausted and there are going to be bloopers, mangled sentences and senior-ish moments. That's just the nature of the thing.[/QUOTE]

I had no problem. Its way more then mangled sentences. The man cannot think without a teleprompter. Sorry Obama fans this is what you are going to have too deal with.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am no fan of Obama, but since when do conservatives mind people who look like idiots sometimes when they are forced to speak in public? We sort of voted for a guy like that twice recently, no?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jets5ever;2684981]I am no fan of Obama, but since when do conservatives mind people who look like idiots sometimes when they are forced to speak in public? We sort of voted for a guy like that twice recently, no?[/QUOTE]

qft.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumb, Dumber, and Blithering Idiot... yup, that has a ring to it. And I don't even have to go to YouTube to find any of them. Just a friendly stop at the Politics Forum. Jets5ever, you must be feeling lonely as one of the very few intelligent representatives of the conservative cause. ;)