Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 1st Inning Craziness

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,537

    1st Inning Craziness

    In Boston, Sox score 10 runs, 6 on 2 homers by Papi.

    Around the league so far in 6 games, 26 runs have been scored in the 1st inning alone

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    In Boston, Sox score 10 runs, 6 on 2 homers by Papi.

    Around the league so far in 6 games, 26 runs have been scored in the 1st inning alone
    What happened to that "click" Papi heard in his wrist?

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,141
    damn can't wait to see the highlights for this one. 14 10 now.

  4. #4
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    12
    Looks like there was some 5th inning craziness in the other direction.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    2,137
    Texas just took lead 15-14


  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,141
    lmao. how terrible is boston's pen this year compared to last yeaR?

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fairfield County, CT
    Posts
    6,870
    Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    damn can't wait to see the highlights for this one. 14 10 now.
    15-14 Texas...middle of the 6th.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    lmao. how terrible is boston's pen this year compared to last yeaR?
    Shouldn't surprise you. 1 year a pen can be amazing, and the next year the very same pen can be pathetic. There is a reason why most of these guys aren't starters.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Shouldn't surprise you. 1 year a pen can be amazing, and the next year the very same pen can be pathetic. There is a reason why most of these guys aren't starters.
    Yep. Indians perfect example.

    This can be a huge night for the Skanks. If they win and the BoSox lose this game.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us