Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Red Sox 10 run 1st, now behind 15-14

  1. #1

    Red Sox 10 run 1st, now behind 15-14

    Rangers had an 8 run 5th and 5 run 6th.


    And you thought the Mets had a bad bullpen.

  2. #2
    Wow. Where is the pitching??

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,672
    16-14 now.

  4. #4
    Its gonna end with a football score.

    Sox are going nowhere this year.

  5. #5
    16-15

    Francona about to kill himself.

  6. #6
    Kevin YOU KILL US with a 3 run bomb. 19 16.

  7. #7
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    491
    19 - 16 boys.....Sorry to break the news

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    Kevin YOU KILL US with a 3 run bomb. 19 16.
    I'm too busy looking at USA Women's gymnastics shiny red asses.

  9. #9
    paplebon allows the tieing run to get to the plate.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Its gonna end with a football score.

    Sox are going nowhere this year.
    This is definitely the year for the Angels.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    paplebon allows the tieing run to get to the plate.
    He was just trying to make it interesting.

    Burn the tape of this game.

  12. #12
    Rivera's face after giving up that 3 run bomb was PRICELESS.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    Rivera's face after giving up that 3 run bomb was PRICELESS.
    **** this sh!t!

  14. #14
    The yanks will win this game.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    The yanks will win this game.
    Wrong.

  16. #16
    Right. Hopefully I dont have to listen to talk radio and hear Yank fans continue to bash A Rod. Ungreatful sobs.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us