Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chad Pennington amazes me

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Chad Pennington amazes me

This man can not be a mortal being, He draws followers to his flock better than Jesus. A post and thread from dolphags, Ecurb must be in heaven over there

post from a dolphag fan on fin haven....

"Chad Pennington is the most accurate QB in the history of the NFL.

Anyone who doesn't think he starts in the NFL for the next 5 years barring injury is
    challenged far beyond any politically correct statement I could make.

Not only is he the most accurate QB ever but he may very well be the smartest.

He is a Rhode Scholar with a photographic memory. He isn't going away unless his body fails him.

A healthy Chad Pennington is better than Chad Henne could ever dream of being.

The Dolphins are extremely lucky to have obtained his services so easily and so cheaply.

With inspired leadership, this team could become elite starting next year." end quote

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/d...rs-225273.html
    Last edited by thebigragu; 08-13-2008 at 07:45 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not to be picky but he was a nominee for a Rhodes scholarship. He didn't get it.

I loved Chad but he is a shadow of himself, pre-injury. His days as a starter are numbered.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He could be their starter for the next 4-7 years? That's a good one! We can only hope...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Well isn't that the main issue? The guy can't stay healthy... I mean we can't ignore that, no one can. You can have the potential to be Peyton Manning, but if you can't stay healthy, you are worthless.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah that site has been funny as hell to read latley.Look at this poll on the same board.

How many INT's will Brett Favre have against us opening day?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My guess is 4.

1.) He is on a new team with ZERO chemistry between him and the WR's.

2.) He is learing a new system for the first time in 17 years.

3.) He will be 39 years old.

4.) He will be playing in 100+ degree weather on the road and he's from a cold weather team.

5.) He is the all-time INT leader (Captain Pick).

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    What if he isn't as bad as you think?

What if the Phins beat us?

Mayhem?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestJet View Post
    Well isn't that the main issue? The guy can't stay healthy... I mean we can't ignore that, no one can. You can have the potential to be Peyton Manning, but if you can't stay healthy, you are worthless.
    That's the post from the fin haven forum not mine

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    What if he isn't as bad as you think?

What if the Phins beat us?

Mayhem?

Then it will be that once Brett gets the offense down we will kill them the next time we meet.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This man can not be a mortal being, He draws followers to his flock better than Jesus. A post and thread from dolphags, Ecurb must be in heaven over there

post from a dolphag fan on fin haven

Chad Pennington is the most accurate QB in the history of the NFL.

Anyone who doesn't think he starts in the NFL for the next 5 years barring injury is

He is a Rhode Scholar with a photographic memory. He isn't going away unless his body fails him.

The Dolphins are extremely lucky to have obtained his services so easily and so cheaply.

With inspired leadership, this team could become elite starting next year.

Didn't this happen 3 or 4 years ago?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh brother just when u thought the pwnnington threads were over, here comes another one

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    Didn't this happen 3 or 4 years ago?
    They think not, my guess they are making lemonade out of lemons. with chad they will need a **** load of sugar for that lemonade

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jr420x View Post
    oh brother just when u thought the pwnnington threads were over, here comes another one
    They are far from over real far.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pure comedy over there. I love that place now. It's like a bizarro world where sports fans can pretend reality doesn't exist.

Chad Pennington starting for 7 years in Miami? We should only be so lucky. It's like they pretend the laws of gravity and physics don't exist on that message board.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jayrad01 View Post
    They are far from over real far.
    lol buddy u aint kiddin

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's the post from the fin haven forum not mine
    I know I'm just saying, there's a lot of IFs with CP... IF he plays in a place where there is no weather, IF he isn't hurt... problem is, he is always hurt and at least in NY the weather was not on his side. Phin fans will understand soon enough.

However IF he can stay healthy I think he can be a winning QB in this league despite his arm strength issues.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by jayrad01 View Post
    Yeah that site has been funny as hell to read latley.Look at this poll on the same board.

How many INT's will Brett Favre have against us opening day?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My guess is 4.

1.) He is on a new team with ZERO chemistry between him and the WR's.

2.) He is learing a new system for the first time in 17 years.

3.) He will be 39 years old.

4.) He will be playing in 100+ degree weather on the road and he's from a cold weather team.

5.) He is the all-time INT leader (Captain Pick).
    err, not for nothing but FAVRE is practicing in LI with 95 degree heat and 95 % humidity. If you want to lak about his INTS, lets talk about INTS and compare his SUPER BOWL record with DAN( no ring) Marino! You are only hoping that he has no chemistry with his receivers and will take a long time to learn a new system. He will make you eat your words. And WARREN MOON played until what age? FAVRE is a young 38 and much more enthusiastic! Please don't worry about BRETT. he is going to kill the BLOWFISH two times this year.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

post from a dolphag fan on fin haven....

"Chad Pennington is the most accurate QB in the history of the NFL.

With inspired leadership, this team could become elite starting next year." end quote

Pennington is not going to last if the Fins dont have an OL. i cant wait for the season to start.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    err, not for nothing but FAVRE is practicing in LI with 95 degree heat and 95 % humidity. If you want to lak about his INTS, lets talk about INTS and compare his SUPER BOWL record with DAN( no ring) Marino! You are only hoping that he has no chemistry with his receivers and will take a long time to learn a new system. He will make you eat your words. And WARREN MOON played until what age? FAVRE is a young 38 and much more enthusiastic! Please don't worry about BRETT. he is going to kill the BLOWFISH two times this year.
    You do realize this is a post copied from fishheaven and not my post right?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who cares anymore?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Who cares anymore?
    Sadly, the Chad threads haven't stopped...