Thread: Yanks are DOOMED

Yanks are DOOMED

Combine being straddled with a loser like AROD for the next 10 years with knocking down the House that Ruth Built and all of that bad karma plus a potential sale of the Yanks to the Dolans and you have a franchise that has seen its best days for a while. It would not surprise me at all if the Steinbrenner's sold in the next year or so when the franchise is at maximum value. Remember the kids never wanted to be involved and Steve Swindal was going to be the guy. Dolans had tried to buy it before and at some point in the next few years the sons will listen to an offer.

Torre is must be laughing pretty hard right now.

Lock. Dump. Wipe. FLUSH!

All League
    If the Dolans buy them they're SCREWED. The Dolans really know how to ruin franchises

Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    If the Dolans buy them they're SCREWED. The Dolans really know how to ruin franchises
    I think I might buy the Yankees.. chance of that is probably about the same as the Dolans, even without there $$$

On one hand, I always did believe in Darwin's "Survival of the fittest." On the other hand, I wonder, if true, why do people this dumb still stay "fit?"

Hall Of Fame
    Dolans? Yankees?

Quote Originally Posted by KotiteKid View Post
    Combine being straddled with a loser like AROD for the next 10 years with knocking down the House that Ruth Built and all of that bad karma plus a potential sale of the Yanks to the Dolans and you have a franchise that has seen its best days for a while. It would not surprise me at all if the Steinbrenner's sold in the next year or so when the franchise is at maximum value. Remember the kids never wanted to be involved and Steve Swindal was going to be the guy. Dolans had tried to buy it before and at some point in the next few years the sons will listen to an offer.

Torre is must be laughing pretty hard right now.
    You are "spot on"...any Yankee lover should also get shivers down their spine every time Hank opens his fat mouth- at least George took some risk & was successful in his business endeavors- Hank reminds me of Jackie Gleason's son from Smokey & the Bandit...look it up Obama lover, that movie was way before your time but may give you some perspective.

All Pro