Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: **** YOU Verizon FiOS.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

OT: **** YOU Verizon FiOS.

Im glad I waited over a month for them to install HDTV, since my whole DTV debacle, I get a call this morning (DAY OF INSTALL mind you) "Hello Mr..... im sorry for the inconvenience but the new install date is 9/27.... A ****ING MONTH LATER? This blows, nothing is ever ****ing easy. **** YOU VERIZON, bastard ****s. And I call every number looking for an explanation, "Sir im reading over, and I cant find anything that would halt this. Im sorry. Call back when it's installed so we can compensate you for this problem." CLICK.

I just want to watch my HDTV.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    That's whining? Yea, im sure you would be like "Hey.. no dont be sorry, thank you for letting me know, that the service I have been waiting for for over a month is now being pushed back over a month. Thanks guys, hey at least I know sometime in the near future I will have your EXCELLENT service! Have a good day guys!" *******.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow thats odd.
    my install date was 9/27 but verizon called today and said they could do it for me today. Im so excited to have such a great service and to be able to watch games on my hdtv.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you tell them who you were?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CTJetFan92 View Post
    wow thats odd.
    my install date was 9/27 but verizon called today and said they could do it for me today. Im so excited to have such a great service and to be able to watch games on my hdtv.
    OH man that would be funny if we lived in the same state.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    Im glad I waited over a month for them to install HDTV, since my whole DTV debacle, I get a call this morning (DAY OF INSTALL mind you) "Hello Mr..... im sorry for the inconvenience but the new install date is 9/27.... A ****ING MONTH LATER? This blows, nothing is ever ****ing easy. **** YOU VERIZON, bastard ****s. And I call every number looking for an explanation, "Sir im reading over, and I cant find anything that would halt this. Im sorry. Call back when it's installed so we can compensate you for this problem." CLICK.

DO NOT STOP....Call their customer service number and keep asking for the most senior supervisor there....Be relentless and tell these bastards that you will knock on everyone's door in your neigborhood and tell them of your experience....Become a real pain in the ass....You will get it done.

Also, tell them about your online posts....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's whining? Yea, im sure you would be like "Hey.. no dont be sorry, thank you for letting me know, that the service I have been waiting for for over a month is now being pushed back over a month. Thanks guys, hey at least I know sometime in the near future I will have your EXCELLENT service! Have a good day guys!" *******.

posting this on a football message board assuming people will care = whining

defending your actions when people let you know they don't care = more whining

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    You don't have HDTV yet?

In the end, you probably should have just kept cable. Now you won't even see the first few Jets games in HD.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let them sleep with you. No joke, they need to be next to you, they feels lonely, and scared. Let them hop up on your bed. Put your arm on them or have them touch any part of you. they will be silent.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    yessss now you miss some regular season games in HD!!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH man that would be funny if we lived in the same state.
    hey all im saying is verizon knows how to treat their valuable customers... if you want you can come over and watch it sometime

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyeffinjetsfan View Post
    DO NOT STOP....Call their customer service number and keep asking for the most senior supervisor there....Be relentless and tell these bastards that you will knock on everyone's door in your neigborhood and tell them of your experience....Become a real pain in the ass....You will get it done.

Also, tell them about your online posts....
    I agree, do not give up so easily.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Call them back and tell them to cancel the install date. Say if this is the level of service you will be recieving as a customer...you dont want to deal with them.

Do you know for a fact that there is fiber run to your street...sometimes they schedule installs based on the ESTIMATED time the fiber will be there...and if that gets delayed they have to reschedule instal dates.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Let them sleep with you. No joke, they need to be next to you, they feels lonely, and scared. Let them hop up on your bed. Put your arm on them or have them touch any part of you. they will be silent.
    You're french.

Paulie, I never had cable, I did in 2002.. but not recently.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Call them back and tell them to cancel the install date. Say if this is the level of service you will be recieving as a customer...you dont want to deal with them.

Do you know for a fact that there is fiber run to your street...sometimes they schedule installs based on the ESTIMATED time the fiber will be there...and if that gets delayed they have to reschedule instal dates.
    My cousin a few blocks away has it. And **** Time Warner it sucks... and no NFLN.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should have gotten cable again after all these years.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're french.

Paulie, I never had cable, I did in 2002.. but not recently.
    Yes, but I don't have sex with dogs.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Ha ha ha! My master plan of ruining Brian's life is now complete."

--The Tree

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    "Ha ha ha! My master plan of ruining Brian's life is now complete."

--The Tree
    lmao.. hahahaha