Thread: Maine to DL, Castillo Reactivated

Maine to DL, Castillo Reactivated

Per WFAN.

Good, let Maine heal up.

Maine

We are going to need him healthy in the playoffs, if we make it. Big series against philly starting tomorrow.

wasn't it also reported that he has a bone spur along with a strained rotator cuff and might be shut down for the year?

I wouldn't expect anything from Maine or Wagner for the rest of the year. If they return healhty fine, but I'm not expecting it.

All League
    looks like this is it for the year if they dont win the series vs the phillies they will never catch up if they fall behind with all these injuries...well maybe, but not too confident

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Icer View Post
    looks like this is it for the year if they dont win the series vs the phillies they will never catch up if they fall behind with all these injuries...well maybe, but not too confident
    After watching both these teams go on alternate hot and cold streaks, we really have no friggin' clue what will happen the rest of the year. Both the Mets and the Phils have been infuriating to their fans. Just when you think they figure it out, they implode again.

I'm not counting the Mets out until they're eliminated. Ditto for the Phils.

All League
    We can never get the whole rotation going at the same time But let Maine heal up because we will need him rested later.

Stick Stokes into the mix.