Thread: Maragrito-Clottey, Cotto-Cintron???

Hall Of Fame

Maragrito-Clottey, Cotto-Cintron???

Cotto wants rematch with Margarito
    laprensa-sandiego.org

Spurned by De La Hoya, Antonio Margarito will now look to unify the titles in the welterweight division. His first chance will come on November 1st, when he squares off against the Dangerous IBF champion Joshua Clottey. Clottey is coming off an impressive win against former champ Zab Judah. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. will battle Matt Vanda on the under card. No official word has been said, but officials at Top Rank Inc, are thinking of staging these fights at Dodger Stadium.

Miguel Cotto recently said that he would like to return to the ring in December. He also said that he would love to fight fellow Boricua, and Margarito victim, fighter Kermit Cintron. Cotto stated that he would welcome the idea of a possible rematch with Antonio Margarito, maybe sometime next year.

I want to see him fight Clotty again rather than Cotto.

Good news regarding Margarito-Clottey. I think Cintron is done, finished.

It would be a good comeback fight for Cotto, where he regains some confidence against a young, well known fighter. I just don't see what he can do differently a second time vs. Tony.

I didn't think Cintron could do much, if anything against Tony the second time, and he was utterly destroyed. Broken. For Cotto, I think he'd get the same result.

I am a big fan of both Clottey and Margarito, but Clottey worries me big time. He's always hurt. Broken hands, torn bicep, etc. It always seems to be something. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised, gievn his style, but Tony also fights in a similar way and he doesn't suffer nearly the types of injuries Clottey does. Against Tony, I'd hate to see his body betray him and cost him the fight, the way his hands did in their first match.

All League
    Margarito obviously wants to clean up the division - good for him! You've gotta love a fighter who wants to fight the best and doesn't duck anyone. I didn't think there was anyone out there with this mentality. I'm just hoping DLH gives him a fight after his joke against the Pacman.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    Margarito obviously wants to clean up the division - good for him! You've gotta love a fighter who wants to fight the best and doesn't duck anyone. I didn't think there was anyone out there with this mentality. I'm just hoping DLH gives him a fight after his joke against the Pacman.
    um, Cotto never ducked anyone, what are you talking about

ps I like the sig pic of the illegal blow that won him the fight

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Bro Green View Post
    um, Cotto never ducked anyone, what are you talking about

ps I like the sig pic of the illegal blow that won him the fight
    You're right Cotto never ducked anyone. This wasn't a slam against Miggy, rather it was simply giving props to Tony for being as aggressive in going after opponents outside the ring as he is inside of it.

P.S. - I didn't even realize it was an illegal blow. I just had a gut feeling someone on the board might like the pic.

Talking Keep an eye on Warhammer power leveling

To adventure in the amazing Warhammer world, and engage in the war, a high-level Warhammer account would be necessary. But to some Warhammer players, they do not have enough time to get their Warhammer accounts leveled.Warhammer Power leveling, the easiest way to get your Warhammer accounts leveled, would be the best choice for those players who are out of time. Our profession staff will powerlevel your Warhammer accounts efficiently and securely. Buy Warhammer online Power leveling from us, experiance our excellent War power leveling service!For more information about War power leveling, please keep an eye on item4um.com.Today i will tell you that where we can buy the cheap warhammer items.Firstly , when you want Warhammer cd key,i suggest you go to gamevive.com. They sell the lowest price for warhammer gold and other Warhammer online cd key .and their delivery is fastest.it is worth to try.