Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Palin's 17 year old daughter pregnant

All Pro

Palin's 17 year old daughter pregnant

[QUOTE]ST. PAUL, Minnesota (CNN) -- Bristol Palin, the 17-year-old daughter of Sarah Palin, is pregnant and will keep the baby and marry the father, a senior aide to Sen. John McCain confirmed to CNN Tuesday.[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE]
    The aide said it was decided the campaign would reveal this information now because of rampant Internet rumors that Sarah Palin's 4-month-old baby, who has Down syndrome, was actually Bristol's. [/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/01/palin.daughter/index.html[/url]

Jeez.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=ChadLover;2720005]Bristol Palin, the 17-year-old daughter of Sarah Palin, is pregnant and will keep the baby and marry the father, a senior aide to Sen. John McCain[/QUOTE]

So that's why she got the nomination. Figured it was something like that.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=ChadLover;2720005][url]http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/01/palin.daughter/index.html[/url]

Jeez.[/QUOTE]

Digusting that something like this has to be made public simply because Lefties start rumors of the baby with Down Syndrome not belonging to the real mother.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;2720010]So she got the nomination because the daughter keeping the baby compares favorably to Michelle Obama's 4 abortions. Figured it was something like that.[/QUOTE]

Yup, the world is a strange place.

;)

Give Palin and her daughter some credit.

This is the best piece of Pro Life free advertising I've ever heard.

If it was my daughter, I would've pushed for abortion. And I think abortion is a pretty sh*tty thing to do... but Palin and her family kept their word.

Is she hot? Any pics?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;2720014]Digusting that something like this has to be made public simply because Lefties start rumors of the baby with Down Syndrome not belonging to the real mother.[/QUOTE]

sick world we live in

Veteran
    [QUOTE=MachineGunFunk;2720027]Give Palin and her daughter some credit.

If it was my daughter, I would've pushed for abortion. And I think abortion is a pretty sh*tty thing to do... but Palin and her family kept their word.[/QUOTE]

an honest politician? what?!

JetsInsider.com Legend

If it was my daughter, I would've pushed for abortion. And I think abortion is a pretty sh*tty thing to do... but Palin and her family kept their word.[/QUOTE]

Palin walks the walk. She proved that by ignoring doctor's recommendations and going to term with a baby who has Down Syndrome.

I'm for pro-choice BEFORE you conceive the baby. At worst, the daughter should give the baby up for adoption. There are thousands of good, loving homes that want to adopt children in this country.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Roger Vick;2720030]Is she hot? Any pics?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you can find some pictures of a pregnant 17 year old if that's what you're into, Roger. But not here.

Great mother. :rolleyes: Her 17 year old daughter gets pregnant? Great example to set for the country.

More proof that this woman wasn't vetted.

You put the "whose the mother" rumor crap away but by doing so you give way to more controversy...The fact Bristol is 17 years old, pregnant and unmarried does not make things any better...I don't think that is going to sit very well with social conservatives who frown on teen pregnancy...I'm pretty sure teen pregnancy in the eyes of right wing religious wack jobs is seen as a big moral failing, in fact its deemed as "moral degeneracy" at its finest in the eyes of an Evangelical thus I wonder what James Dobson has to say...

All Pro

This is the best piece of Pro Life free advertising I've ever heard.[/QUOTE]

Maybe. But also some pretty awful advertising for good parenting, anti-birth control, and abstinence-only programs.

[QUOTE=nyctomjetsfan;2720061]You put the "whose the mother" rumor crap away but by doing so you give way to more controversy...The fact Bristol is 17 years old, pregnant and unmarried does not make things any better...I don't think that is going to sit very well with social conservatives who frown on teen pregnancy...I'm pretty sure teen pregnancy in the eyes of right wing religious wack jobs is seen as a big moral failing, in fact its deemed as "moral degeneracy" at its finest in the eyes of an Evangelical thus I wonder what James Dobson has to say...[/QUOTE]

Not to mention that how the hell is a woman who can't control her 17-year-old daughter ready to lead us in an international war or terror?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;2720018]compares favorably to Michelle Obama's 4 abortions

;)[/QUOTE]

Wow, is that true? That's awful if it is. Can you cite a source? And who broke the story?

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;2720064]Maybe. But also some pretty awful advertising for good parenting, anti-birth control, and abstinence-only programs.[/QUOTE]

This really shouldn't be an issue though, not fair to the 17 year old daughter nor to Palin.

What a disaster for McCain...I might as well move to Canada with the Presidency wrapped up for Obama...tax rates will be about the same...:D

[QUOTE=jetstream23;2720033]Palin walks the walk. She proved that by ignoring doctor's recommendations and going to term with a baby who has Down Syndrome.

I'm for pro-choice BEFORE you conceive the baby. At worst, the daughter should give the baby up for adoption. There are thousands of good, loving homes that want to adopt children in this country.[/QUOTE]

This is some of the most pathetic spin I've ever heard in my life.

This is a woman who gave a thirty-minute speech and flew 11 hours and then drove an additional hour after he water broke to give birth to her fifth child who she knew was a special needs baby - not a very responsible decision.

Not to mention that she can not control her teenage daughter.

Ready to lead a country? This woman can't even lead her own family.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=MachineGunFunk;2720071]This really shouldn't be an issue though, not fair to the 17 year old daughter nor to Palin.[/QUOTE]

It's unavoidable. Candidates always have their family standing up there on the podium when they give a speech. Palin, while preaching on moral values, will have an unmarried pregnant 17 year old standing behind her.

[QUOTE=MachineGunFunk;2720071]This really shouldn't be an issue though, not fair to the 17 year old daughter nor to Palin.[/QUOTE]

That's the price you pay when you chose to go into public life.