Thread: McCain???

McCain???

Irish here... From over here most people seem to think ye would be crazy to vote in McCiain... too old, out of touch, every question he answers he somehow gets his vietnam days into the answer!What are ye thinking over there??

Is it true there is an Irish curse? (below the belt)

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=paddyjet;2720411]Irish here... From over here most people seem to think ye would be crazy to vote in McCiain... too old, out of touch, every question he answers he somehow gets his vietnam days into the answer!What are ye thinking over there??[/QUOTE]

Some think McCain = McFly

McCain wasn't my first choice for President, or even my second but, he beats the hell out of an uber liberal who's a former community organizer with all of 150 days experience in the Senate before deciding to run for President.

[QUOTE=paddyjet;2720411]Irish here... From over here most people seem to think ye would be crazy to vote in McCiain... too old, out of touch, every question he answers he somehow gets his vietnam days into the answer!What are ye thinking over there??[/QUOTE]
    I'm thinking that Irish people don't use the word "ye" on messageboards anymore than people from Brooklyn type "youse".

I'm also thinking that even though "paddyjet" has only 2 posts, I've read his dimwitted trolling before.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2720476]McCain wasn't my first choice for President, or even my second but, he beats the hell out of an uber liberal who's a former community organizer with all of 150 days experience in the Senate before deciding to run for President.[/QUOTE]

JC...who would yor first choice have been, Dean? Romney? Huckabee?

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2720610]JC...who would yor first choice have been, Dean? Romney? Huckabee?[/QUOTE]

Fred Thompson was my first choice, Romney second.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=paddyjet;2720411]Irish here... From over here most people seem to think ye would be crazy to vote in McCiain... too old, out of touch, every question he answers he somehow gets his vietnam days into the answer![B]What are ye thinking over there??[/B][/QUOTE]

They aren't thinking.

[QUOTE=sackdance;2720601]I'm thinking that Irish people don't use the word "ye" on messageboards anymore than people from Brooklyn type "youse".

I'm also thinking that even though "paddyjet" has only 2 posts, I've read his dimwitted trolling before.[/QUOTE]

No IP match, but I'll keep a close eye.

For an Emmy, right.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2720636]Fred Thompson was my first choice, Romney second.[/QUOTE]