Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Joe Biden

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Joe Biden

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAathmeMVSY[/url]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sick of talking about the controversial Sarah Palin?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2721014]Sick of talking about the controversial Sarah Palin?[/QUOTE]

No, she's a great candidate who will be the next Vice-President of the United States.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2721014]Sick of talking about the controversial Sarah Palin?[/QUOTE]
    Tyler...wait until she addresses the convention. We'll see how "controversial" she is then.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would love to find some stuff about what politicians had to say about Palin, but no one ever thought about her in a non-sexual way until the other day.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

So, Biden is off-limits. Ok, gotcha.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2721029]Tyler...wait until she addresses the convention. We'll see how "controversial" she is then.[/QUOTE]

Well said my friend, well said.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2721029]Tyler...wait until she addresses the convention. We'll see how "controversial" she is then.[/QUOTE]

pro jesus and anti abortion? golly, good enuff fer me!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait for the next convention. They are awesome and fun.

:zzz::zzz::zzz:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right after Teddy cacks off Biden will be the biggist lush in the Senate

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shuler82;2721038]pro jesus ? [/QUOTE]

Both BO and McC claim the same,...are you OK with that?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joe Biden said this on August 2, 2005...three years ago, he also wanted him to run with Kerry in 2004....

I think everyone can agree though that John McCain in 2005 is very different from the John McCain who is running for president in 2008.

He has reversed his stance on many issues (the Bush tax cuts for one). McCain, in moving more to the right during the primaries became a less attractive candidate to many centrist dems...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=piney;2721360]Joe Biden said this on August 2, 2005...three years ago, he also wanted him to run with Kerry in 2004....
    [B]
    I think everyone can agree though that John McCain in 2005 is very different from the John McCain who is running for president in 2008.[/B]

He has reversed his stance on many issues (the Bush tax cuts for one). [B]McCain, in moving more to the right during the primaries became a less attractive candidate to many[/B] centrist dems...[/QUOTE]
    That is not a good excuse for Biden's blatant flip-flopping but you hit the nail on the head none the less...This is a different John McCain and that is the biggest reason why i am undecided...Four years ago he would of had my vote no matter what party he was affiliated with but the John McCain who is running for president in 2008 is simply not the same man...The maverick is long gone, this John McCain is nothing more than a right wing appeaser...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nyctomjetsfan;2721408]That is not a good excuse for Biden's blatant flip-flopping but you hit the nail on the head none the less...This is a different John McCain and that is the biggest reason why i am undecided...Four years ago he would of had my vote no matter what party he was affiliated with but the John McCain who is running for president in 2008 is simply not the same man...The maverick is long gone, this John McCain is nothing more than a right wing appeaser...[/QUOTE]

I think it is, if it is a good enough excuse for you to change your mind from four years ago, why can't Biden be given the same indulgence from three years ago?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know why he accepted the nomination. He said he didn't want it more than once.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=piney;2721412]I think it is, if it is a good enough excuse for you to change your mind from four years ago, why can't Biden be given the same indulgence from three years ago?[/QUOTE]
    because unlike Biden my views of Obama haven't changed...

He wouldn't be attacking McCain like he is if he wasn't on the ticket...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sharrow;2721420]I don't know why he accepted the nomination. He said he didn't want it more than once.[/QUOTE]
    Exactly, this guy imo is worse than Kerry when it comes to flip-flopping...

Biden is lucky the GOP completely botched McCain's veep...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nyctomjetsfan;2721422]because unlike Biden my views of Obama haven't changed...

He wouldn't be attacking McCain like he is if he wasn't on the ticket...[/QUOTE]

well..that is a different thing than his stance on McCain, which is the only thing I was talking about.

Biden's Obama comments are just political fodder really, his endorsement and his denouncement mean the same to me. At the time, he needed to say what he said. He can't run against Obama and not criticize him, and he can't run with him and not praise him.

Not a big deal to me...and not a true flip-flop (I hate that term).

I kind of like Biden because he comes across as a real dick, which is what the Dems need, but he probably will have some things he has said in the past come back and bite him in the rear.

I just don't think they are that damning.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shuler82;2721038]pro jesus and anti abortion? golly, good enuff fer me![/QUOTE]

4 more years, yeah!!!

:usaflag:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nyctomjetsfan;2721424]Exactly, this guy imo is worse than Kerry when it comes to flip-flopping...

Biden is lucky the GOP completely botched McCain's veep...[/QUOTE]

McCain is worse than both of them, imo. I'm guessing you don't care when he does it though.