Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facts About the VP Candidate's States- A Cheat Sheet for P. Diddy

Hall Of Fame

Facts About the VP Candidate's States- A Cheat Sheet for P. Diddy

Veep States By the Numbers

The Obama campaign has been obsessing about state populations since last Friday. Here are a few numbers for “Diddy” and other Obama supporters:

Delaware
    Population: 864,764
    Percentage of Population that’s White: 77.65%

Alaska
    Population: 683,478
    Percentage of Population that’s White: 69.3%
    [url]http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=28334[/url]

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2724187]Veep States By the Numbers

The Obama campaign has been obsessing about state populations since last Friday. Here are a few numbers for “Diddy” and other Obama supporters:

Delaware

Alaska
    [url]http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=28334[/url][/QUOTE]

Ah yes. The straw diddy argument. A classic.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Aten;2724195]Ah yes. The straw diddy argument. A classic.[/QUOTE]

if you heard Diddy's ignorant statement on the Palin pick you'd understand...but ah yes- the knee jerk, uniformed response is always the easiest, ain't it???

Remember- Vote or Die!!

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2724187]Veep States By the Numbers

Delaware

Alaska
    [url]http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=28334[/url][/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what this is all about, but Alaska has less white people, because it has the largest Native population in the country (by %), it 15.6% as opposed to 8.9% for New Mexico, and 8% for Oklahoma.

I saw his quote: He's an idiot. He actaully wasn't talking about white people, though, he was talking about black people. Alaska is about 4.5% black, Deleware is about 21% black.

Either way, he's an idiot
    Last edited by Batmans A Scientist; 09-03-2008 at 12:12 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Batmans A Scientist;2724210]I'm not sure what this is all about, but Alaska has less white people, because it has the largest Native population in the country (by %), it 15.6% as opposed to 8.9% for New Mexico, and 8% for Oklahoma.[/QUOTE]

P. Diddy has been an activist for the dems several years now....his Vote or Die posters were plastered all over the place prior to the '04 election...

he released a podcast (or something like that) yesterday about Palin coming from alaksa- if you heard it then read HD's post, it proves once again pdidy is another liberal talking out of his ass...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2724206]if you heard Diddy's ignorant statement on the Palin pick you'd understand...but ah yes- the knee jerk, uniformed response is always the easiest, ain't it???

Remember- Vote or Die!![/QUOTE]

Someone gets it.:yes:

He doesn't know diddly squat!

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2724226]P. Diddy has been an activist for the dems several years now....his Vote or Die posters were plastered all over the place prior to the '04 election...

he released a podcast (or something like that) yesterday about Palin coming from alaksa- if you heard it then read HD's post, it proves once again pdidy is another liberal talking out of his ass...[/QUOTE]

I read a transcript, and this is what I saw - maybe there's more about white people. But he's talking about black people. Like I said, per capita, Alaska is less than 5% black

[QUOTE]What happened if god forbid, you became president. You got a running mate from Alaska? Come on man. I don't even know if there are any black people in Alaska. Come on!

"Sarah you need to be down with the whole cabinet. You are not ready to be no vice president. What is the reality in Alaska? There isn't even any crackheads in Alaska. There isn't any black people, no crime. There isn't even any foreign policies in Alaska. You need to get versed on black policies. We are the future."[/QUOTE]

Either way, he's an idiot, whether or not there are 15,000 more black people in Alaska does not may Palin a better or worse governor/VP candidate.
    Last edited by Batmans A Scientist; 09-03-2008 at 12:25 PM.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2724206]if you heard Diddy's ignorant statement on the Palin pick you'd understand...but ah yes- the knee jerk, uniformed response is always the easiest, ain't it???

Remember- Vote or Die!![/QUOTE]

I heard it and I don't care. You're going to have to learn to not care about things, too, because your opinion doesn't matter. You're the base. How you will vote and what you think about everything is completely taken for granted by everyone. Your mind can't be changed and you can't change anybody else's. And to top it all off you're stuck in a blue state. If one guy in one swing state registers and votes for Obama, Puffy's little spiel will have been more effectual than your lifetime participation in the political process will ever be. Obviously that makes you very angry. I can understand that. I just don't care.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Aten;2724275]I heard it and I don't care. You're going to have to learn to not care about things, too, because your opinion doesn't matter. You're the base. How you will vote and what you think about everything is completely taken for granted by everyone. Your mind can't be changed and you can't change anybody else's. And to top it all off you're stuck in a blue state. If one guy in one swing state registers and votes for Obama, Puffy's little spiel will have been more effectual than your lifetime participation in the political process will ever be. Obviously that makes you very angry. I can understand that. I just don't care.[/QUOTE]

interesting...

1- you don't care yet for some reason you chose to respond with an post that somehow tells everyone you had no clue why HD started the thread...

2- and while, in your words, my opinion does not count you seems to respond to a number of my posts...

3- you further embarrass yourself by claiming somehow I am "stuck in a blue state"....

but that's right- you just don't care....got it...

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2724287]3- you further embarrass yourself by claiming somehow I am "stuck in a blue state"....[/QUOTE]

I'm not embarrassed by that at all. Care to explain why I ought to be?

[QUOTE=Aten;2724275]I heard it and I don't care. You're going to have to learn to not care about things, too, because your opinion doesn't matter. You're the base. How you will vote and what you think about everything is completely taken for granted by everyone. Your mind can't be changed and you can't change anybody else's. And to top it all off you're stuck in a blue state. If one guy in one swing state registers and votes for Obama, Puffy's little spiel will have been more effectual than your lifetime participation in the political process will ever be. Obviously that makes you very angry. I can understand that. I just don't care.[/QUOTE]

Cogent and incisive

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Aten;2724300]I'm not embarrassed by that at all. Care to explain why I ought to be?[/QUOTE]

the statement itself lends to a lot of embarrassment, starting off with the fact NY has a Republican majority in the state senate-

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2724315]the statement itself lends to a lot of embarrassment, starting off with the fact NY has a Republican majority in the state senate-[/QUOTE]

It has a majority Republican state senate and has gone Democratic five presidential elections in a row. So for purposes of a discussion about a vice presidential nominee, it's, what, a red state? You're right. This is embarrassing. Just not for me.

Ignoring the fact that the statement is completely irrelevant and stupid.

Why did you bring up the white population of both places when he was talking about black population.
    He never said anything about white people, he only talked about black people in the most simplistic terms, he is correct, Alaska, per capita, is way less black than the average (Of course Arizona is actually less black than Alaska, go figure)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Batmans A Scientist;2724502]Ignoring the fact that the statement is completely irrelevant and stupid.

Why did you bring up the white population of both places when he was talking about black population.
    He never said anything about white people, he only talked about black people in the most simplistic terms, he is correct, Alaska, per capita, is way less black than the average (Of course Arizona is actually less black than Alaska, go figure)[/QUOTE]
    So candidates should be picked based upon the racial makeup of their states. The blacker the better. Yeah, got it.:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2724546]So candidates should be picked based upon the racial makeup of their states. The blacker the better. Yeah, got it.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Well, no. I don't believe that. But the reason you posted this is because P-Diddy (I feel like an ass just typing his name) made some stupid comments about how Palin being from Alaska means she's out of touch with Black people (the exact quote is above). You posted the numbers, presumably to show how wrong P-Diddy was, because Deleware is, in fact, more white then Alaska.

However, my point is that he never talked about white people, he talked about black people, and there are significantly less black people in Alaska than the national average.

I'm not talking about the reasons people vote for the candidates. You brought it up, just now for the first time.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Batmans A Scientist;2724774]Well, no. I don't believe that. But the reason you posted this is because P-Diddy (I feel like an ass just typing his name) made some stupid comments about how Palin being from Alaska means she's out of touch with Black people (the exact quote is above). You posted the numbers, presumably to show how wrong P-Diddy was, because Deleware is, in fact, more white then Alaska.

However, my point is that he never talked about white people, he talked about black people, and there are significantly less black people in Alaska than the national average.

I'm not talking about the reasons people vote for the candidates. You brought it up, just now for the first time.[/QUOTE]
    Agree that P. Diddy is an ass. However, Alaska is indeed less white than Delaware.

An Obama cabinet post for P. Idiot sec. of interior maybe? And to anyone who buys this jerkoffs clothes, cd's or watches his shi*tty azz show your're a bigger moron then him.

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2724803]Agree that P. Diddy is an ass. However, Alaska is indeed less white than Delaware.[/QUOTE]

It's true, but it's also way less black then the US, which was what he was saying. The fact that its less white is not something he said at all.

I'mm waiting for the Indian rapper to crow about the 16% native population, though.