Thread: Michael Moore: Hurricane Coming During GOP Convention 'Proof There Is a God in Heaven

Michael Moore: Hurricane Coming During GOP Convention 'Proof There Is a God in Heaven

Man he is right!!

very symbolic!!
    Last edited by YellowSubmarine; 09-03-2008 at 12:56 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Ron White is right.

You can't fix stupid...

I hope you realize he's just mocking the dozens of Christian Conservatives who have labled various disasters as "the will of God" or some such nonsense.

[QUOTE=fukushimajin;2724957]I hope you realize he's just mocking the dozens of Christian Conservatives who have labled various disasters as "the will of God" or some such nonsense.[/QUOTE]

I think its a little more then dozens.:zzz: There are hundreds of thousands of them in the south and mid-west who think that the end of days is near. In fact, they are being told by Hagee and other loon preachers to back politicians in office who fight hard for Israel. And its not because they really care about the jews; Its because they are convinced that the heavens will open up and the end of the world will occur when this happens.......rapture.

I love Jesus and Christianity. But boy, do I detest morons.....

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2725006]I think its a little more then dozens.:zzz: There are hundreds of thousands of them in the south and mid-west who think that the end of days is near. In fact, they are being told by Hagee and other loon preachers to back politicians in office who fight hard for Israel. And its not because they really care about the jews; Its because they are convinced that the heavens will open up and the end of the world will occur when this happens.......rapture.

I love Jesus and Christianity. But boy, do I detest morons.....[/QUOTE]

I was only counting the ones who've done it publicly on the TV. And yetthey keep getting invited back on "liberal shows" to make more outrageous comments.