Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I say let them secede!

Hall Of Fame

I say let them secede!

If this is what they call Town Hall, we have no use for them anyways!

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/129/319098225_e3fb99541f.jpg?v=0[/img]

and no that isn't a bait & tackle store, that really is the Town Hall where Gov. Palin worked just 2 years ago

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2724821]If this is what they call Town Hall, we have no use for them anyways!

and no that isn't a bait & tackle store, that really is the Town Hall where Gov. Palin worked just 2 years ago[/QUOTE]

Where exactly is the basement Obams and his wife worked out of when they were a organizin and meeting with Tony Rezko and no thats not a sewer its a community basement
    Last edited by acepepe; 09-03-2008 at 04:25 PM.

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2724821]If this is what they call Town Hall, we have no use for them anyways!

and no that isn't a bait & tackle store, that really is the Town Hall where Gov. Palin worked just 2 years ago[/QUOTE]

You should get out of NY City more often.

Town Hall's across America look no more impressive than that one.

Let me guess, next you'll post your agreement about Palin's "looming Pastor Problem"?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2724889]You should get out of NY City more often.

Let me guess, next you'll post your agreement about Palin's "looming Pastor Problem"?[/QUOTE]

I live in Morris county NJ and I work from home 4 days a week, this is the county where the Jets are now located and where Mike T told Favre that you can hunt right next to the new practice facility. I'm only near (< 20 miles) from Manhattan on Wednesdays.

Our townhall in Montville is like the Capital building compared to Wasilla's!

sure town hall's across America look no more impressive... however the mayors in those sh!tholes aren't running as VP for either wing of the property / power party like Gov. Palin is and therefore are irrelevent

btw the whole bait / tackle shop was for you :D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=acepepe;2724839]Where exactly is the basement Obams and his wife worked out of when they were a organizin and meeting with Tony Rezko and no thats not a sewer its a community basement[/QUOTE]

I don't have a pic of it, but if you do and it's funny please post it! ;)

Hall Of Fame

And this is the building she works in now? Does it really matter?

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/83/272238463_fc1f68c3ea.jpg?v=0[/img]

Another stupid argument.

All League
    [QUOTE=JetFanTransplant;2725033]And this is the building she works in now? Does it really matter?

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/83/272238463_fc1f68c3ea.jpg?v=0[/img]
    [/QUOTE]

Hey look! She caught a fish.

[QUOTE=Warfish;2724889]You should get out of NY City more often.

[/QUOTE]

and that's why they suck ;)

I'm sorry but this VP pick was INSANE.

A few years ago it appears this women was giving out dump stickers.

THIS IS CRAZY.

MaCain got some REAL bad advice. He should be firing someone and she should do the right thing and drop out. NOW.

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;2725037]Hey look! She caught a fish.[/QUOTE]
    I asked you not to act like an idiot but now I realize its not an act. Carry on,son, carry on.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=FF2;2725049]I'm sorry but this VP pick was INSANE.

A few years ago it appears this women was giving out dump stickers.

THIS IS CRAZY.

MaCain got some REAL bad advice. He should be firing someone and she should do the right thing and drop out. NOW.[/QUOTE]

Yup. After the drunken one-night stand is over, Republicans all over the nation will be wondering what made them climb in the sack with that small-town wench and sign a marriage license too! Pathetic.

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2724978]btw the whole bait / tackle shop was for you :D[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know. Don't think it went unappreciated.
    ;)

[QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2725088]Yup. After the drunken one-night stand is over, Republicans all over the nation [B][U]will be wondering what made them climb in the sack with that small-town wench[/U][/B]and sign a marriage license too! Pathetic.[/QUOTE]

The turnaround of many Libs from Super-Femi-Nazi, to Woman Hating Masochist has been an interesting one, to say the least. But thats Politics for ya I guess.

And the answer to your bolded question above is easy:

Desperation & Political Pandering.

[QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2725088]Yup. After the drunken one-night stand is over, Republicans all over the nation will be wondering what made them climb in the sack with that small-town wench and sign a marriage license too! Pathetic.[/QUOTE]

L I L, i'm suprised with you. A WOMAN as a VP, great for the womans movment, a major crevace in the glass ceiling. you libs should be jumping for joy.After all you have an unqualified BLACK candidate running and you libs can hardly contain yourselfs. And the name calling is a little beneath you.

There are a lot of Texans that wish we were a separate country. I'd like for that to happen if Obama wins.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=acepepe;2725101]L I L, i'm suprised with you. A WOMAN as a VP, great for the womans movment, a major crevace in the glass ceiling. you libs should be jumping for joy.After all you have an unqualified BLACK candidate running and you libs can hardly contain yourselfs. And the name calling is a little beneath you.[/QUOTE]

Oh now, I was just trying to draw an analogy with something we might all relate to... that drunken one-night stand with a woman whose name you don't remember, or the sex either for that matter. The marriage license was a bit of literary hyperbole, but hey politics and Hollywood are only divided by the way the customer pays to be dazzled by starry-eyed illusions that have no substance. In politics, the currency is votes.

I think Palin was a bad choice from a long-term, strategic perspective, although it has had some short-run firepower. The Republicans appear to be hoping for a rally among their right wing base -- bringing out the evangelical who might not bother to vote but now may have a vague reason to do so. They have done nothing for independents at all, and it will be independents that determine this election. Some will argue that more women will be out voting for Palin because she's a woman. But Palin is not a replacement for Hillary in any real sense at all. It's about the equivalent of having Pamela Anderson play the part of Margaret Thatcher.

Re Obama, I'm not jumping for joy so much as getting the intuition that he's a smart, organized, effective politician (despite his lack of experience) and he's surrounded himself with some very good minds, liberal as they may be. He's done a lot of things right in a very short time. We'll see if he can sustain it if he becomes the President. That's as much as I can commit to as a "wide-eyed" liberal. I've never been sold on long political experience as a necessary benefit to the office of president. The longer people stay in politics the more corrupted they become. At least Obama hasn't reached that stage yet.

Somebody needs to see the country. Possibly the dumbest post in quite a while.

And it would be another country we would import oil and natural gas from.

[quote=Tanginius;2724821]If this is what they call Town Hall, we have no use for them anyways!

and no that isn't a bait & tackle store, that really is the Town Hall where Gov. Palin worked just 2 years ago[/quote]

All League
    [QUOTE=acepepe;2725050]I asked you not to act like an idiot but now I realize its not an act. Carry on,son, carry on.[/QUOTE]

Relax, it was a joke. I'm well aware the picture is actually Palin being attacked by a bear.

[QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2725348]Oh now, I was just trying to draw an analogy with something we might all relate to... that drunken one-night stand with a woman whose name you don't remember, or the sex either for that matter. The marriage license was a bit of literary hyperbole, but hey politics and Hollywood are only divided by the way the customer pays to be dazzled by starry-eyed illusions that have no substance. In politics, the currency is votes.

I think Palin was a bad choice from a long-term, strategic perspective, although it has had some short-run firepower. The Republicans appear to be hoping for a rally among their right wing base -- bringing out the evangelical who might not bother to vote but now may have a vague reason to do so. They have done nothing for independents at all, and it will be independents that determine this election. Some will argue that more women will be out voting for Palin because she's a woman. But Palin is not a replacement for Hillary in any real sense at all. It's about the equivalent of having Pamela Anderson play the part of Margaret Thatcher.

Re Obama, I'm not jumping for joy so much as getting the intuition that he's a smart, organized, effective politician (despite his lack of experience) and he's surrounded himself with some very good minds, liberal as they may be. He's done a lot of things right in a very short time. We'll see if he can sustain it if he becomes the President. That's as much as I can commit to as a "wide-eyed" liberal. I've never been sold on long political experience as a necessary benefit to the office of president. The longer people stay in politics the more corrupted they become. At least Obama hasn't reached that stage yet.[/QUOTE]
    Tread lightly on the corruption issue my friend. After all, Obams is a product of the Chicago pol machine. I'm sure no elaboration is needed.