Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Michael Savage: All FOUR candidates empty suits.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Michael Savage: All FOUR candidates empty suits.

I happen to enjoy listening to Michael Savage's show. I disagree with him on a number of issues, but unlike Rush or Hannity, he's a man who forms his own opinions and doesn't fall in line when the GOP cracks the whip.

He's been down on the Palin selection, calling her, "An empty suit from the middle of nowhere."

Just a little tidbit I found interesting.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is he the guy who said autism isn't real?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bay Ridge Jet;2725123]Is he the guy who said autism isn't real?[/QUOTE]

Nah, he said something stupid, but his real point was that there's no clear way to prove autism in some cases and that there are kids who aren't autistic who are being diagnosed as it.

But someone got him all hot and bothered and he said something like, "90% of all cases aren't autism." Or something like that.

He's a real conservative guy. Plus, I love his voice and intelligence (for the most part).

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Better an empty suit than a fat load.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Strickland;2725131]Nah, he said something stupid, but his real point was that there's no clear way to prove autism in some cases and that there are kids who aren't autistic who are being diagnosed as it.

But someone got him all hot and bothered and he said something like, "90% of all cases aren't autism." Or something like that.

He's a real conservative guy. Plus, I love his voice and intelligence (for the most part).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well I have 2 autistic nephews (each of my brother's has one son with it) and I heard his tirade and I said right then and there what a pompous ass this guy is, he says things that he knows nothing about.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Savage is a jackass. He is a complete hack of the lowest form.

He is a bad joke IMO.