Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 71

Thread: Jankee Dyansty Over!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1

    Jankee Dyansty Over!!!!!!!!!!!

    Seasons over! Are Not wining Wildcard!

    Yankee Std. over! Thats Right house{Field} that Ruth built & Gehrig,JoeD.,Yogi,Whitey&Mick renovated into a great
    BB temple is Done!
    Nice that the Mets swept them in Bronx too!!

    13 yr Jeter,Mariano playoff run OVER!!!!!!

    Next Yr you BronxBums play in a Std with NO tradition or
    Aura{Ghosts}etc.!!!!!


    LETS GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In transit
    Posts
    6,151
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHard JETfan View Post
    Seasons over! Are Not wining Wildcard!

    Yankee Std. over! Thats Right house{Field} that Ruth built & Gehrig,JoeD.,Yogi,Whitey&Mick renovated into a great
    BB temple is Done!
    Nice that the Mets swept them in Bronx too!!

    13 yr Jeter,Mariano playoff run OVER!!!!!!

    Next Yr you BronxBums play in a Std with NO tradition or
    Aura{Ghosts}etc.!!!!!


    LETS GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ummm, way to go. Dynasty ended a couple years ago, maybe you heard about this series with Boston?

    Yankee fans started a Yankee Season is Officially Over thread a couple weeks ago too. But good job!! You should be very proud. Really, way to be up on current events. Your 8th grade teacher is probably very proud of you.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post
    Ummm, way to go. Dynasty ended a couple years ago, maybe you heard about this series with Boston?

    Yankee fans started a Yankee Season is Officially Over thread a couple weeks ago too. But good job!! You should be very proud. Really, way to be up on current events. Your 8th grade teacher is probably very proud of you.
    He wouldn't know about the teacher til next year.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,239
    You're that guy

    Don't be that guy

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post
    Ummm, way to go. Dynasty ended a couple years ago, maybe you heard about this series with Boston?

    Yankee fans started a Yankee Season is Officially Over thread a couple weeks ago too. But good job!! You should be very proud. Really, way to be up on current events. Your 8th grade teacher is probably very proud of you.
    Hope you enjoyed getting your:@ss swept out of the Bronx
    JERKY!!!!!!!!

    By the way,My 8th grade teacher looked like Markie Post &
    She let me feel her up twice!

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,557
    Mets fans are classic.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Back Home!
    Posts
    8,768
    Were the Yankee fans celebrating last September, when the Mets....?

    Just asking..

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHard JETfan View Post
    Seasons over! Are Not wining Wildcard!

    Yankee Std. over! Thats Right house{Field} that Ruth built & Gehrig,JoeD.,Yogi,Whitey&Mick renovated into a great
    BB temple is Done!
    Nice that the Mets swept them in Bronx too!!

    13 yr Jeter,Mariano playoff run OVER!!!!!!

    Next Yr you BronxBums play in a Std with NO tradition or
    Aura{Ghosts}etc.!!!!!


    LETS GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How does a fan of a team that hasn't done sguat in decades (except choke) rank on a team with such success?

    Oh I forgot your a Jets fan.

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,710
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    How does a fan of a team that hasn't done sguat in decades (except choke) rank on a team with such success?

    Oh I forgot your a Jets fan.
    That was mean on a lot of levels

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    Mets fans are classic.
    penis envy....

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,928
    I love how all the Jets fans with class are also yankees fans

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jupiter, FL
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHard JETfan View Post
    Seasons over! Are Not wining Wildcard!

    Yankee Std. over! Thats Right house{Field} that Ruth built & Gehrig,JoeD.,Yogi,Whitey&Mick renovated into a great
    BB temple is Done!
    Nice that the Mets swept them in Bronx too!!

    13 yr Jeter,Mariano playoff run OVER!!!!!!

    Next Yr you BronxBums play in a Std with NO tradition or
    Aura{Ghosts}etc.!!!!!


    LETS GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mods, can I ask that you rename this clown 'D'Bag JETfan?

    If there is a formal request form needed please fax it over and I will fill it out.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    3,997
    Yankees Suck.

    Why am I classess for saying that now? Oh I see, it wasn't classless before because the Mets sucked and the Yankees were great. Now that the tables are flipped, well not flipped but more or less equal you guys can't handle a little ribbing...

    Grow some skin...

    Can't handle a taste of your own medicine?

    Not trying to start a fight but thats what it looks like to me...

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJCAP2 View Post
    I love how all the Jets fans with class are also yankees fans
    I love how Yankees fans are stupid enough to misintrepret one idiot as to speaking for an entire fanbase.

    I have a ton of respect for what they accomplished in the last decade plus a couple years, although spending twice as much as most of the rest of the league surely helped in the latter years.

  15. #15
    I dont' think all Mets fan are douchebags, it's the ones that know nothing of the game and were the type of fans who cheered for the Red Sox instead that are like this moron.

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jupiter, FL
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by AG View Post
    Yankees Suck.

    Why am I classess for saying that now? Oh I see, it wasn't classless before because the Mets sucked and the Yankees were great. Now that the tables are flipped, well not flipped but more or less equal you guys can't handle a little ribbing...

    Grow some skin...

    Can't handle a taste of your own medicine?

    Not trying to start a fight but thats what it looks like to me...
    I don't think that it's the 'Yankees Suck, nah, nah' that has some of us ragged. It's that it is coming from fans of an organization that wouldn't know success if it kicked them square in the middle of their faces.
    Just sayin'....

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    3,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Woodall Rocks! View Post
    I don't think that it's the 'Yankees Suck, nah, nah' that has some of us ragged. It's that it is coming from fans of an organization that wouldn't know success if it kicked them square in the middle of their faces.
    Just sayin'....
    Exactly my point. No Yankee fan would have said that before this season, it would have been their usual response. It never seemed to bother any Yankee fans when people said it before but now it strikes a nerve?

    We all know the Yankees don't suck, but everybody says it anyway. Its American as apple pie.

    Oh and this gem cracked me up by the way

    It's that it is coming from fans of an organization that wouldn't know success if it kicked them square in the middle of their faces.
    Sounds like a classic TX post.

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jupiter, FL
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by AG View Post
    Exactly my point. No Yankee fan would have said that before this season, it would have been their usual response. It never seemed to bother any Yankee fans when people said it before but now it strikes a nerve?

    We all know the Yankees don't suck, but everybody says it anyway. Its American as apple pie.

    Oh and this gem cracked me up by the way



    Sounds like a classic TX post.
    OUCH!!! Now THAT hurts!!!

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,239
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJCAP2 View Post
    I love how all the Jets fans with class are also yankees fans
    I love sweeping generalizations.

    You sir, are a prince.

  20. #20
    [QUOTE=Al Woodall Rocks!;2725324]I don't think that it's the 'Yankees Suck, nah, nah' that has some of us ragged. It's that it is coming from fans of an organization that wouldn't know success if it kicked them square in the middle of their faces.
    Just sayin'....[/QUOTE)

    Ummm, the Yankee fans out there need to look at their organization- it's a joke. A complete & total farce...Hank Steinbrenner? He's the fat douche at the end of the bar screaming into his bud bottle while stuffing his face with 10 cent wings...he's the OWNER. Cashman is the droopy internet porn obsessed geek who tried to put together a rotisserie team, & failed in a historic way. Let Bernie walk without giving him the classy departure he deserved; the Clemens signing last year is right up there with Pavano & Giambi= oh, let's talk about him...reward the $$ stealing liar steroid freak with "mustache day"...the single most embarrasing day in Yanks history if u ask me...Sheffield, AROD (worthy of another post but we'll leave it at that...he's the poster boy for "loser")...Girardi has been proven to be a paper tiger..NONE of the grit he showed as manager of the Marlins has come to light in NY...Jeter is at the end of his career, Posada ended his as soon as he signed the retarded deal the Yanks gave him...Waldman, Sterling, Kay, etc...it's just a joke- not classy, no tradition, nothing...these Yankees are personified by AROD, an overpaid, over-hyped, under-performing LOSER. Let's go Mets....the only game in town....oh, & let's go McCain/Palin 2008

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us