Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Palin a better candidate than McCain.

Palin a better candidate than McCain.

You heard it here first: this woman is a far better speaker than McCain with a larger built-in base & potential for fundraising.

We're watching history right now. This is the future of the Republican Party.

All League
    [QUOTE=fukushimajin;2725666]You heard it here first: this woman is a far better speaker than McCain with a larger built-in base & potential for fundraising.[/QUOTE]

And she has executive experience, which McCain doesn't. :yes:

Veteran
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2725667]We're watching history right now. This is the future of the Republican Party.[/QUOTE]

Thank God!

Veteran
    She may be a better speaker but she needs a better speech writer. I was absolutely blown away when she said that people shouldn't have rights during war (or something to that effect, not just the simple terrorist torture debate). Oh man, I wish I could remember the exact phrase but I can not believe she just said that

[QUOTE=pauliec;2725667]We're watching history right now. This is the future of the Republican Party.[/QUOTE]

Because of a speech? Talk about hypocrisy.

Hall Of Fame

I loved the quote about reading terrorists their rights!

It won't be her, but it will be someone like her.

Veteran

Definitely agreed. It's either this way or the loss of the Republican party.

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2725676]Because of a speech? Talk about hypocrisy.[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about?

this speech will jump start her career like it did for Obama... because she is a woman. Why cant we just admit it? She is a novelty, just like Obama is.

[QUOTE=NinjaJet;2725685]Definitely agreed. It's either this way or the loss of the Republican party.[/QUOTE]

That is correct. Do or die.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2725688]What are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

He is the Tx of the Politics board.

[QUOTE=mallamalla;2725689]this speach will jump start her career like it did for Obama... because she is a woman. Why cant we just admit it? She is a novelty, just like Obama is.[/QUOTE]

Her story is pretty remarkable. Unlike Obama, she isn't ivy league educated, and she wasn't practicing to be President her entire life. She joined the city council and ran for mayor to make her family's town a better life, and just exploded from there.

[QUOTE=pauliec;2725688]What are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

For months I've been hearing from people like you that Obama is nothing but empty suit who can speak well... now this women, who we just met, is the future of the Republican party?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[B]Barak Obama please report to aisle five.....

Barak Obama please report to aisle five.....

We've found the scrotum you've been missing since Sarah Palin cut off your balls....:yes:[/B]

[QUOTE=pauliec;2725693]Her story is pretty remarkable. Unlike Obama, she isn't ivy league educated, and she wasn't practicing to be President her entire life. She joined the city council and ran for mayor to make her family's town a better life, and just exploded from there.[/QUOTE]

wow, so now it is a negative to be ivy league educated?

[QUOTE=mallamalla;2725689]this speech will jump start her career like it did for Obama... because she is a woman. Why cant we just admit it? She is a novelty, just like Obama is.[/QUOTE]

Jump start it, or kill it. She hasn't even hit the campaign trail yet.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2725694]For months I've been hearing from people like you that Obama is nothing but empty suit who can speak well... now this women, who we just met, is the future of the Republican party?[/QUOTE]

would you like to put her executive accomplishments up against anything hussien has actually ACCOMPLISHED the past two years????

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2725694]For months I've been hearing from people like you that Obama is nothing but empty suit who can speak well... now this women, who we just met, is the future of the Republican party?[/QUOTE]

It's not that 'she' is the future. It's that the Republican party has to go with people similar to her... to stay in the game