Thread: Moment of truth: Feminists can never be taken seriously again

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Moment of truth: Feminists can never be taken seriously again

Just as the NAACP and other "enemies of racism" were exposed for their horribly biased worthlessness through their silence when Condi Rice was attacked with shockingly racist cartoons, the "Feminist Movement" has been exposed as an absolute pathetic joke in its silent response to the attacks on Sarah Palin...and I'm not talking about the attacks on her conservatism or small-town roots, I'm talking about the shameful and galactically hypocritical attacks on her as a working mom. Today's left-wing ideology is nothing more than thinly-veiled (at best) rabid hatred equaled only by its hypocrisy. Watching this all unfold is priceless...

All Pro
    [QUOTE=shakin318;2726430]Just as the NAACP and other "enemies of racism" were exposed for their horribly biased worthlessness through their silence when Condi Rice was attacked with shockingly racist cartoons, the "Feminist Movement" has been exposed as an absolute pathetic joke in its silent response to the attacks on Sarah Palin...and I'm not talking about the attacks on her conservatism or small-town roots, I'm talking about the shameful and galactically hypocritical attacks on her as a working mom. Today's left-wing ideology is nothing more than thinly-veiled (at best) rabid hatred equaled only by its hypocrisy. Watching this all unfold is priceless...[/QUOTE]

I don't disagree. Although her abortion views are completely at odds with most of the women's rights group's views, they should speak out against the obvious double standards that are being applied to Palin.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=shakin318;2726430]Just as the NAACP and other "enemies of racism" were exposed for their horribly biased worthlessness through their silence when Condi Rice was attacked with shockingly racist cartoons, the "Feminist Movement" has been exposed as an absolute pathetic joke in its silent response to the attacks on Sarah Palin...and I'm not talking about the attacks on her conservatism or small-town roots, I'm talking about the shameful and galactically hypocritical attacks on her as a working mom. Today's left-wing ideology is nothing more than thinly-veiled (at best) rabid hatred equaled only by its hypocrisy. Watching this all unfold is priceless...[/QUOTE]

Feminists haven't been taken seriously since they supported a President with Cigars over an Intern with Kneepads.