Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ghouliani really screwed up...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Ghouliani really screwed up...

my drinking game last night!

Only one mention of 9/11?!? What happened to the old Ghouliani all us liberal drunks know and hate? You know... the whole, "a noun, a verb and 9/11" Ghouliani?!?

what a way to ruin my fun!

:D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh yeah I nearly forgot to add a required Ghouliani in drag photo:

[img]http://politickles.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/giuliani_in_drag2.jpg[/img]

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tanginius;2726555]my drinking game last night!

Only one mention of 9/11?!? What happened to the old Ghouliani all us liberal drunks know and hate? You know... the whole, "a noun, a verb and 9/11" Ghouliani?!?

what a way to ruin my fun!

:D[/QUOTE]

Liberals would love to forget the day Satan visited the towers....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2726572]Liberals would love to forget the day Satan visited the towers....[/QUOTE]

wow whatever drinking game you were playing was way more fun than mine, you're still drunk! what's the rules of your game so we can all get loaded?

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tanginius;2726588]wow whatever drinking game you were playing was way more fun than mine, you're still drunk! what's the rules of your game so we can all get loaded?[/QUOTE]

It's called reality.

Live it sometime.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2726591]It's called reality.

Live it sometime.[/QUOTE]

Jeez, lighten up, Francis. Are you always on?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jets5ever;2726595]Jeez, lighten up, Francis. Are you always on?[/QUOTE]

seriously!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2726572]Liberals would love to forget the day Satan visited the towers....[/QUOTE]

Yes, only the GOP really care about those who perished in the Twin Towers. Good point.

flushingjet
    [quote=FF2;2726647]Yes, only the GOP really care about those who perished in the Twin Towers. Good point.[/quote]

And Independents-cum-Democrats are always looking to pin the blame on the actual culprits instead of Bush. Just ask Richard Clarke.
    Last edited by flushingjet; 09-04-2008 at 04:24 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Babe;2727559]you liberal idiots pretend like 9-11 didn't even happen...or just want to forget it. giuliani should mention 9-11 a lot, he was THERE, he experienced tragedy, and he helped a country pull through it. is 9-11 all a joke to be mocked? to me it's not.[/QUOTE]

Word.

His speech was seriously epic though.

Best. Quote. Ever. "Change is not a destination, just as hope is not a strategy".

Ah... beautiful. Dude broke my heart when he dropped out on my birthday though...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Babe;2727559]you liberal idiots pretend like 9-11 didn't even happen...or just want to forget it. giuliani should mention 9-11 a lot, he was THERE, he experienced tragedy, and he helped a country pull through it. is 9-11 all a joke to be mocked? to me it's not.[/QUOTE]

probably > 80% of this board experienced it and lived through it... a lot of us know people who were caught up in it...

also, us liberals aren't the one's who dropped the ball and abandoned fighting al-qaeda to instead go off on an illegal adventure into Iraq

btw if it's not supposed to be a joke, wtf is this, "giuliani should mention 9-11 a lot, he was THERE, he experienced tragedy, and he helped a country pull through it", because you can't be serious!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tanginius;2726559]oh yeah I nearly forgot to add a required Ghouliani in drag photo:

[img]http://politickles.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/giuliani_in_drag2.jpg[/img][/QUOTE]

Mayor Rudy did a great job cleaning up NYCity!'

Maybe you preferred Dinkins???
    All he cared about was the USTC.

I know I lived {1988-92} 4yrs on 25thstreet&1stAve in a NYU dorm & the city was Dirty with garbage everwhere,Crime was High.Rudy changed all that!
    Rudy fixed Times square & led the city thru 911.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=Jets Babe;2727559]you liberal idiots pretend like 9-11 didn't even happen...or just want to forget it. giuliani should mention 9-11 a lot, he was THERE, he experienced tragedy, and he helped a country pull through it. is 9-11 all a joke to be mocked? to me it's not.[/quote]

Yes just like me! A liberal Idioit who worked in WTC and saw blood & bodies & have seen that day hijacked for political gain & an administration that has used my tragedy to attack & occupy a country that had nothing to do with 9/11. Drink Up! I said it

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

This is sheer BS. You should be ashamed to try to make something like this a political issue. Moronic.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsVault03;2727563]Ah... beautiful. Dude broke my heart when he dropped out on my birthday though...[/QUOTE]

me too.... oh how I would've loved for him to have been crushed in Nov and broken the GOP into pieces! :D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DieHard JETfan;2727569]Mayor Rudy did a great job cleaning up NYCity!'

Maybe you preferred Dinkins???
    All he cared about was the USTC.

I know I lived {1988-92} 4yrs on 25thstreet&1stAve in a NYU dorm & the city was Dirty with garbage everwhere,Crime was High.Rudy changed all that!
    Rudy fixed Times square & led the city thru 911.[/QUOTE]

actually I don't prefer either of them, or Koch, or whomever

still doesn't mean Ghouliani isn't a scumbag!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Babe;2727595]how am i joking? you're using the death of MY family member (and thousands of others) as an excuse to play a stupid little ****ing drinking game? go **** yourself.[/QUOTE]

first of all, sorry about your family member and anyone else who lost someone that close... I only lost a friend, so I guess I'm kinda lucky

and lighten up, it's a joke and it's only funny because it's true with his obsession and use of the phrase (is it true he tried to have it trademarked?!?)

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=Tanginius;2727603]first of all, sorry about your family member and anyone else who lost someone that close... I only lost a friend, so I guess I'm kinda lucky

and lighten up, it's a joke and it's only funny because it's true with his obsession and use of the phrase (is it true he tried to have it trademarked?!?)[/quote]

I heard he will change his name officially to Nueve Uno Uno

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=wellingtonfljet73;2727618]I heard he will change his name officially to Nueve Uno Uno[/QUOTE]

hahahah instant classic!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh yeah and I lost a $1000 bet that he would get a call from his who-aahh and interrupt his speech to answer it and pretend he's in love with her... like that emotionless pr!ck even knows what that is!

:D