Thread: Sen. Biden's Daughter Arrested in Altercation

Sen. Biden's Daughter Arrested in Altercation

Don't know if this was posted.

August 04, 2002 in print edition A-15

The daughter of Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr. (D-Del.) was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of obstructing a police officer outside a Chicago bar.

Ashley Blazer Biden, 21, of Wilmington, Del., was with a group of people on a North Side street where several bars are located whensomeone else threw a bottle at an officer, police said.

When police tried to arrest another person, Biden blocked the officer's path and made intimidating statements, officer JoAnn Taylor said.

Biden was later released and is scheduled to appear in court Sept. 20.

Sen. Biden's spokeswoman, Margaret Aitken, declined to comment, calling it a private, family matter.

[URL="http://articles.latimes.com/2002/aug/04/nation/na-briefs4.1"]http://articles.latimes.com/2002/aug/04/nation/na-briefs4.1[/URL]

I can't wait to be 21.. woo!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=BronxDan;2727798]The daughter of Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr. (D-Del.) was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of obstructing a police officer outside a Chicago bar.

Ashley Blazer Biden, 21, of Wilmington, Del., was with a group of people on a North Side street where several bars are located whensomeone else threw a bottle at an officer, police said.

Sen. Biden's spokeswoman, Margaret Aitken, declined to comment, calling it a private, [B]Democratic[/B] family matter.

[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

[QUOTE=BronxDan;2727798]Don't know if this was posted.

The daughter of Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr. (D-Del.) was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of obstructing a police officer outside a Chicago bar.

When police tried to arrest another person, Biden blocked the officer's path and made intimidating statements, officer JoAnn Taylor said.

Sen. Biden's spokeswoman, Margaret Aitken, declined to comment, calling it a private, family matter.

[URL="http://articles.latimes.com/2002/aug/04/nation/na-briefs4.1"]http://articles.latimes.com/2002/aug/04/nation/na-briefs4.1[/URL][/QUOTE]

This should be thoroughly investigated...:rolleyes:..but we know that CNN won't cover it...all democratic candidates families are off limits..:D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=BronxDan;2727798]Don't know if this was posted.

Sen. Biden's spokeswoman, Margaret Aitken, declined to comment, [B]calling it a private, family matter.[/B]

[URL="http://articles.latimes.com/2002/aug/04/nation/na-briefs4.1"]http://articles.latimes.com/2002/aug/04/nation/na-briefs4.1[/URL][/QUOTE]

Which it should be.

Badass!

Fuc tha police and Ashley said it with authority
    because the dems on the street is a majority.
    A gang, is with whoever I'm stepping
    and the mother****in' weapon
    is kept in a stash box, for the so-called law
    wishin' Ash was a rich white drunk girl that they never saw...

No seriously though, who cares
    Last edited by HessStation; 09-04-2008 at 08:38 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    If Joe Biden can't even control his own daughter, how can he control Iran?

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2727917]If Joe Biden can't even control his own daughter, how can he control Iran?[/QUOTE]

by sending his daughter over instead of himself

[QUOTE=piney;2727922]by sending his daughter over instead of himself[/QUOTE]

I LOL'd. And guaranteed my seat in hell.

[QUOTE=BronxDan;2727798]The daughter of Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr. (D-Del.) was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of obstructing a police officer outside a Chicago bar.[/QUOTE]

Irrelevant to the current election. Kids do dumb things. Doesn;t always reflect on the Parents.

Attacking kids won't win elections.

Hall Of Fame
    Unless Joe Biden's daughter is hot, this is a non-story.

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;2727978]Fine J5, but I think the original posters point is that you won't see any hand-wringing in the elite {leftist} media about Joe Biden's fitness as a parent

I don't think you'll see anyone suggest perhaps his daughter wouldn't be out drinking and assulting police officers if only Joe Biden had spent less time pursuing a career and more time at home with his children

I don't think you'll hear David Letterman asking doctor Phil if we can trust a man in the VP seat who cannot even have a conversation with his own daughter about drinking sensibly and being respectful of the police

In other words, you won't see Joe Biden getting the Sarah Palin treatment from his cheerleaders in the media, we won't see any attempts to slander him personally and butcher his reputation, flatout implying he is a "bad father"[/QUOTE]

that is because Joe Biden doesn't belong to the party of family values..

to not expect to be taken to task when you are running for the second highest position for the family values party is ridiculous.

Now, I don't think it means anything about Palin or should have any bearing on judging her ability to be the VP.

But you can't tout how you are the family values party and have your family not reflect those values and not get slammed for it.

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;2727978]Fine J5, but I think the original posters point is that you won't see any hand-wringing in the elite {leftist} media about Joe Biden's fitness as a parent

I don't think you'll see anyone suggest perhaps his daughter wouldn't be out drinking and assulting police officers if only Joe Biden had spent less time pursuing a career and more time at home with his children

I don't think you'll hear David Letterman asking doctor Phil if we can trust a man in the VP seat who cannot even have a conversation with his own daughter about drinking sensibly and being respectful of the police

In other words, you won't see Joe Biden getting the Sarah Palin treatment from his cheerleaders in the media, we won't see any attempts to slander him personally and butcher his reputation, flatout implying he is a "bad father"[/QUOTE]

While I agree that the 17 year old should not be on the table, the lefty media should not be asking if Palin can run for VP and be a good mother, that's pathetic, but I'm 20 years old, my father is no longer responsible for me, just like Senator Biden is no longer responsible for his 21 year old daughter.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 09-04-2008 at 09:03 PM.

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2727986]While I agree that the 17 year old should not be on the table, the lefty media should not be asking if Palin can run for VP and be a good mother, that's pathetic, but I'm 20 years old, my father is no longer responsible for me, just like Senator Biden is no longer responsible for his 21 year old daughter.[/QUOTE]

That's a pretty fair point.

All Pro
    She sounds cool. :D

[QUOTE=jets5ever;2727935]Unless Joe Biden's daughter is hot, this is a non-story.[/QUOTE]

Of course it's a story. Politically relevant though? No way. Ditto for Palin's daughter.