Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Cindy McCain Hot? Have I been Married for too long??

Hall Of Fame

Is Cindy McCain Hot? Have I been Married for too long??

These and other burning questions tonight, on Nightline....

GOD I HATE JOHN MCCAIN!

(full disclosure: drinking and flipping around between Giants, stupid GOP and Andy Roddick getting worked. Saw some lame viedo introducing Cindy McCain. They forgot to mention McCain being a total scumbag and cheating on his first wife. GD JOHN MCCAIN. Sweet party, RINO douche-bags. "Pistol-packing mother of five" for VP...what a joke....

[QUOTE=jets5ever;2728103]These and other burning questions tonight, on Nightline....

GOD I HATE JOHN MCCAIN!

(full disclosure: drinking and flipping around between Giants, stupid GOP and Andy Roddick getting worked. Saw some lame viedo introducing Cindy McCain. They forgot to mention McCain being a total scumbag and cheating on his first wife. GD JOHN MCCAIN. Sweet party, RINO douche-bags. "Pistol-packing mother of five" for VP...what a joke....[/QUOTE]

what is RINO....

I hate to say it, but she is hot...

does that make me some sort of reverse pedophile?

I think she's damn hot, especially for her age.

Mrs. McCain, are you trying to seduce me?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=piney;2728117]what is RINO....

I hate to say it, but she is hot...

does that make me some sort of reverse pedophile?[/QUOTE]

Republican In Name Only

I don't know. I kind of think that if we think she's hot it means we're half-gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that....

[QUOTE=jets5ever;2728125]Republican In Name Only

I don't know. I kind of think that if we think she's hot it means we're half-gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that....[/QUOTE]

dammit...I am already half retarded for proposing and buying a house...

now I am half gay!

maybe I should run for office and I could play the gay retarded card....

"If people don't vote for me, then it is because they hate gay retards."

Veteran
    She's got that gilf thing going but man does her speech suck. This is going on way too long. Why I am still watching this?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

That speech was painful. So much better with the sound off.

All League
    [QUOTE=Das Ken;2728134]She's got that gilf thing going but man does her speech suck. This is going on way too long. Why I am still watching this?[/QUOTE]

Gilf? What gilf?

[QUOTE=shakin318;2728145]That speech was painful. So much better with the sound off.[/QUOTE]

Should have had her speak around 6-7 pm.

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;2728161]To answer the question this thread posed, YES, she's an older fox[/QUOTE]

I would really like to see some pictures of her from her days at USC

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2728166]I would really like to see some pictures of her from her days at USC[/QUOTE]
    Its the best I could do...
    [url]http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2008-03/36420597.jpg&imgrefurl=http://redeye.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chi-080309cindymccain-photogallery,0,7945269.photogallery&h=360&w=500&sz=56&hl=en&start=1&um=1&usg=__zDF_3SO36oR4664mMnXECAjo7dg=&tbnid=L9UjNIg_zc9IEM:&tbnh=94&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3DCindy%2BLou%2BHensley%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7GGIK%26sa%3DN[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    she horridly ugly

however I gots hots for Palin, I actually wanna Impale Palin...sounds like a slogan

I think she's a BILF bag i'd like to f***

[QUOTE=piney;2728117]what is RINO....[/QUOTE]

[B][U]R[/U][/B]epublican

[B][U]I[/U][/B]n

[B][U]N[/U][/B]ame

[B][U]O[/U][/B]nly

Veteran
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;2728153]Gilf? What gilf?[/QUOTE]

assuming Grandma

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Lawyers, Guns and Money;2728773]assuming Grandma[/QUOTE]

I think it's Governor. They sold "GILF" Tshirts with her picture on them before news of the daughter's pregnancy hit....

Cindy McCain is a freakin tranny...it's pretty easy to see who the homos are in this thread.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=jets5ever;2728779]I think it's Governor. They sold "GILF" Tshirts with her picture on them before news of the daughter's pregnancy hit....[/QUOTE]

Sorry, thought the comment was made about Cindy McCains speech

All Pro
    I never knew she had a stroke.

[url]http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2008-03/36420597.jpg&imgrefurl=http://redeye.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chi-080309cindymccain-photogallery,0,7945269.photogallery&h=360&w=500&sz=56&hl=en&start=1&um=1&usg=__zDF_3SO36oR4664mMnXECAjo7dg=&tbnid=L9UjNIg_zc9IEM:&tbnh=94&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3DCindy%2BLou%2BHensley%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7GGIK%26sa%3DN[/url]

One of your funniest posts.

[QUOTE=jets5ever;2728103]These and other burning questions tonight, on Nightline....

GOD I HATE JOHN MCCAIN!

(full disclosure: drinking and flipping around between Giants, stupid GOP and Andy Roddick getting worked. Saw some lame viedo introducing Cindy McCain. They forgot to mention McCain being a total scumbag and cheating on his first wife. GD JOHN MCCAIN. Sweet party, RINO douche-bags. "Pistol-packing mother of five" for VP...what a joke....[/QUOTE]