• You, Cindy McCain and Sarah Palin

19 57.58%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pick your threesome

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Pick your threesome

As long as the dialogue has already been dragged into blatant sexism, let's see how you swing. Pick your sandwich.

All League
    Why did you leave out Joe Biden's wife? Ain't she hawt?

Hahaha, great post, I'll think it over.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=shakin318;2728123]As long as the dialogue has already been dragged into blatant sexism, let's see how you swing. Pick your sandwich.[/QUOTE]

Palin is obvious. She'd probably be a ton of fun in the sack. Seems like she could be talked into anything, you know? Cindy McCain seems like one of those hot chicks who knows she's hot and never really developed any skills, you know what I am saying...a dead rot. You all know that slightly fat chicks give the best *(cough)* "gifts" right? I mean, its simple economics...they do so because they have to. If they offer an undifferentiated product, no one will buy it because the price is too high. So they have to offer quality of engineering over aesthetic beauty and let's face it, it's all the same in that way when the eyes are closed, so technical skill is paramount. Beauty is only a light switch away, as they say. And chicks who are over 30 and slightly fat...forget about it, they are pros...PROS.

Anyway, I think Michelle Obama would be tons of fun. Palin-Michelle - that would be fun.....

WHAZZZUP.

Actually it's a no brainer.

I'll be honest. I'm not attractive to black girls, not my thing, oh and I'm not attractive to men.

Palin and McCain it is. I'll put my little liberal in them.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2728152]Actually it's a no brainer.

I'll be honest. I'm not attractive to black girls, not my thing, oh and I'm not attractive to men.

Palin and McCain it is. I'll put my [B][I][U]little [/U][/I][/B]liberal in them.[/QUOTE]

Is that so?

[QUOTE=ThePenguin;2728158]Is that so?[/QUOTE]

:cool:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2728152]Actually it's a no brainer.

Palin and McCain it is. I'll put my little liberal in them.[/QUOTE]

I'm not normally either, but I think Michelle Obama is pretty and has a nice caboose. Am I wrong here?? I mean, if I'm wrong, just tell me....

John Kerry's wife seems lihe she'd be a dirty little fox, too. Not much to look at now, but in her prime, she was pribably fun as hell. Nancy Pelosi was attractive back in the day too.

Stupid video of McCain started, I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit....

[QUOTE=jets5ever;2728164]I'm not normally either, but I think Michelle Obama is pretty and has a nice caboose. Am I wrong here?? I mean, if I'm wrong, just tell me....

John Kerry's wife seems lihe she'd be a dirty little fox, too. Not much to look at now, but in her prime, she was pribably fun as hell. Nancy Pelosi was attractive back in the day too.

Stupid video of McCain started, I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit....[/QUOTE]

"...he was a P.O.W....he is a father..."

the viceover guy sounds familiar

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=piney;2728167]"...he was a P.O.W....he is a father..."

the viceover guy sounds familiar[/QUOTE]

"In a world where f*ggot liberals hate America, RINO John McCain exists to do two things: chew gum and kick a$$. And he JUST. RAN. OUT. OF. GUM."

Veteran
    Tough one. I would at least do Palin. After that it's a tough decision because Jill Biden and Cindy McCain are too old and wear makeup an inch thick and Michelle Obama is plain looking at best. Hillary is out of the question. I guess I would have to wait a year and go with Palin and her daughter Bristol. I would probably have to brownbag the mother so the daughter wouldn't recognize her, but she's a butterface anyway so it would work out fine.

Ehh

[IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/145/375043431_3a4fec82d7.jpg[/IMG]

Veteran
    Wait, John McCain is a PoW? When did this happen?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2728177]Ehh

[IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/145/375043431_3a4fec82d7.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

If she kept her clothes on, I'd let her service me. That's about as nice as I can be....

not even hit men with guns can faze him:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vxCgxRzjFQ&feature=related[/url]

I guess this guy is saying Obama is one bad ass mofo?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Sharrow;2728178]Wait, John McCain is a PoW? When did this happen?[/QUOTE]

You didn't hear? He totally killed like six thousand Charlie and only got captured trying to save some fag in his squadron. True story. Then he cheated on his wife, supported a bunch of liberal sh*t and became a supposed "conservative" coincidentally when he became the GOP nominee.

Country First, yeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Jets5:

[IMG]http://blog.thinkplaid.com/uploaded_images/orbit-gum-girl-726470.jpeg[/IMG]

:D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2728228]Jets5:

[IMG]http://blog.thinkplaid.com/uploaded_images/orbit-gum-girl-726470.jpeg[/IMG]

:D[/QUOTE]

Well played my friend, well played. I've given you too much sh*t over the years...you're all right. You're good people....the rightwing nutjobs on this site can illicit reactions from time to time, I think I judged you too harshly on the handicapped thing....sorry about that.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jets5ever;2728254]Well played my friend, well played. I've given you too much sh*t over the years...you're all right. You're good people....the rightwing nutjobs on this site can illicit reactions from time to time, I think I judged you too harshly on the handicapped thing....sorry about that.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://image.gawker.com/assets/images/commenter/6174_160.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=jets5ever;2728148]Palin is obvious. She'd probably be a ton of fun in the sack. Seems like she could be talked into anything, you know? Cindy McCain seems like one of those hot chicks who knows she's hot and never really developed any skills, you know what I am saying...a dead rot. You all know that slightly fat chicks give the best *(cough)* "gifts" right? I mean, its simple economics...they do so because they have to. If they offer an undifferentiated product, no one will buy it because the price is too high. So they have to offer quality of engineering over aesthetic beauty and let's face it, it's all the same in that way when the eyes are closed, so technical skill is paramount. Beauty is only a light switch away, as they say. And chicks who are over 30 and slightly fat...forget about it, they are pros...PROS.

Anyway, I think Michelle Obama would be tons of fun. Palin-Michelle - that would be fun.....

WHAZZZUP.[/QUOTE]

Very eloquently stated. I agree 100% Jets5ever for President!!!