Thread: Lack of respect for the process

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Lack of respect for the process

What I am learning is that if you don't have a good idea, a viable alternative or a fresh perspective then you try to interrupt the process and disrespect those who do have something worth hearing. There are some real nutjobs who think that drowning out freedom of speech gets their point across. I think...and hope we can all agree it is sad and disrepectful.
    Last edited by jetstream23; 09-05-2008 at 12:49 AM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who are you talking about? Acepeepee? He's not so bad. His spelling is kinda funky but some of his posts are pretty funny.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah...I so agree, see my post in what has become the ***Official thread of the McCain speech***:D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;2728220]What I am learning is that if you don't have a good idea, a viable alternative or a fresh perspective then you try to interrupt the process and disrespect those who do. There are some real nutjobs who think that drowning out freedom of speech gets their point across. I think...and hope we can all agree it is sad and disrepectful.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It's really obnoxious and disrespectful. Really inappropriate.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    This isn't really about one side or the other. It is simply about respect, not just for the speaker but for the process. If you want to completely disagree with someone at least listen to what he has to say. Painting your clothes and shouting like an idiot doesn't help whatever cause you're supporting...and more likely it hurts it. It is like resorting to name calling or personal attacks on a messageboard. More harm than good.
    Last edited by jetstream23; 09-05-2008 at 12:50 AM.