Thread: You all get a 2 week break from me

Hall Of Fame

You all get a 2 week break from me

It's been fun chatting the past few days/weeks... however I'm getting ready to leave in a few hours

I'm off to Italy for my wife's cousin's wedding... I will try and get a pic of Bitonto for you Matt!

And then it's off to Croatia to live on the island my father comes from and go fishing (squid fishing just started so we'll have deep sea, eel, and squid fishing! plus local/shore fishing!) and hang out on the beaches, watch the Croatia v England football match, etc

see you again in 2 weeks... and I'm sure you all can't wait until the crazy Croat (or crazy Canadian) comes back lol :D

Hall Of Fame
    buon giorno dall'Italia!

Matt, I got some pictures from Bitonto for you as we went through there today to il mare

leaving for Croatia tomorrow so probably no internet until next Friday (again I'm sure you all miss me lol) but I heard the great news about the game! Go Jets and go The Good Doctor Ron Paul!

Have fun, Tan, sounds like an amazing trip!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2739460]Have fun, Tan, sounds like an amazing trip![/QUOTE]

thanks Paulie! enjoy the Pats game sans Brady!!! :)

Enjoy yourself my friend. Catch a Fish (or a Squid I suppose) for me!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

sounds like a fun trip...enjoy

Tanginius is a galamad fisherman. Who knew?

Will you be taking a pan, olive oil, garlic and lemon aboard that boat?:D

[QUOTE=chicadeel;2739635]Tanginius is a galamad fisherman. Who knew?

Will you be taking a pan, olive oil, garlic and lemon aboard that boat?:D[/QUOTE]

Given where he'll be, and what he'll be cathcing, he had better!:D

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2728786]It's been fun chatting the past few days/weeks... however I'm getting ready to leave in a few hours

I'm off to Italy for my wife's cousin's wedding... I will try and get a pic of Bitonto for you Matt!

And then it's off to Croatia to live on the island my father comes from and go fishing (squid fishing just started so we'll have deep sea, eel, and squid fishing! plus local/shore fishing!) and hang out on the beaches, watch the Croatia v England football match, etc

see you again in 2 weeks... and I'm sure you all can't wait until the crazy Croat (or crazy Canadian) comes back lol :D[/QUOTE]
    wishes for a blessed, fun, and safe trip to you and yours.