Thread: Ben Stein: Palin Needs a Babysitter

All League

Ben Stein: Palin Needs a Babysitter

Apparently not all right-wing pundits are smitten with Caribou Barbie. :rolleyes:

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OevzQ9XGd7Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OevzQ9XGd7Q[/URL]

How many votes are effected from Ben Stein's opinion?
    Last edited by HessStation; 09-05-2008 at 06:20 PM.

[QUOTE=HessStation;2729865]How many votes are effected from Ben Stein's opinion?[/QUOTE]

Interesting... He was a hero of the right when he recently did his pro-God documentary.

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2729904]Interesting... He was a hero of the right when he recently did his pro-God documentary.[/QUOTE]

Really? Wow! I didn't know that!

Um yeah, so again. What American will place their vote for presidency because of Ben Stein?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Ben Stein is a smart guy. His views on the economy are quite interesting and insightful. I'd love to hear his assessment of Obama on the subject.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Interesting.....the VP should have a staff of experts......on certain subjects.....like...teh Economy.

Ground breaking.

Fascinating.

I'm sure "lights out" Biden never thought of it either, lol.

Sounds like ol' Ben is a little bitter seeing the world pass him by.

I recently heard him stalk off a radio show over a perceived (and non-existant)

slight.

Sad.

Veteran
    Lol, God forbid a guy speaks the truth when he's asked a question without being attacked with ridicule and sarcasm.

Palin reminds me of W in so many ways.

ill be fair and say John McCain could have done a good job in theory... he really is a bit of centrist at the end of the day... or least it he was 8 years ago...

but now, with Rove and co forcing him to take Palin it's W part II. She's everything we've experienced in the last 8 years in a prettier package. McCain has no juice in his own party, and his own party is in love with a female W.

even if the GOP somehow win this election, watching this team govern will be a crippling development. GOP Is done.