Thread: Please Merge All "Palin-o-mania" Threads...Thanks Mod[s]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Please Merge All "Palin-o-mania" Threads...Thanks Mod[s]

This place is starting to look like a gathering of Kod Kiddies at an Obama rally.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thought has crossed my mind from time to time......

.....but, the masses must have their freedom to express themselves as they wish.

Its not like this subforum is so busy it's easy to miss threads.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2729954]The thought has crossed my mind from time to time......

.....but, the masses must have their freedom to express themselves as they wish.

Its not like this subforum is so busy it's easy to miss threads.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know...I was just joshin' ya. :D

The irony of the conservative hysteria/oh messianic fondle fest isn't lost on me. More power to them to be excited about a candidate...it's a good thing. Just extremely ironic...

What I also find funny is McCain & Co. proclaiming to be ready to "change" the country. Well...in order to change something and make it better...what you are changing from needs to be worse than what you will be changing it to.

I have yet to hear any republican enlighten us as to what they think has been wrong or bad for the past 8 years. I know the answer. It's you guys. Are they seriously trying to talk us into voting for the democrats. I mean, I totally agree with their change message and will heed their advice. But that would mean I'm not voting for them...so I don't understand why they spent all that money on balloons.

Fiscal conservatives my a**...:P