Thread: I want to throw up!

I want to throw up!

Watching Hannity and Colmes and listening to Hannity sound so outraged over the attacks on Palin whereas he killed Hillary the same exact way.

The guy was practically butt buddies with Dick Morris when they would attack Hillary together...

ugh...just had to get that off my chest

[QUOTE=piney;2730152]Watching Hannity and Colmes and listening to Hannity sound so outraged over the attacks on Palin whereas he killed Hillary the same exact way.

The guy was practically butt buddies with Dick Morris when they would attack Hillary together...

ugh...just had to get that off my chest[/QUOTE]

Here here. Hannity is a complete self-serving douchebag who cares more about his ideals than the country.

All League
    If ya gotta spew, spew in this.....

[IMG]http://www.thepeoplebrand.com/images/barfbag_4.jpg[/IMG]

I just hate that, and both sides do it, left and right, I am not kidding myself..

but to denounce the thing that you yourself did only a few months ago so angrily is just pathetic, is he acting, is he insane?

[QUOTE=piney;2730177]I just hate that, and both sides do it, left and right, I am not kidding myself..

but to denounce the thing that you yourself did only a few months ago so angrily is just pathetic, is he acting, is he insane?[/QUOTE]

piney, you're not alone. I usually delve into politics for a day or two, via radio tv etc, before I get so frustrated at the partisanship I have to step back and take a break.

frat boy Sean Hannity needs his ass kicked, like so many of them...

Hannity, addressing a lone liberal in a crowd of rabid Utahns at Utah Valley State:

[I]“We LOVE liberals... Liberals can move into our neighborhoods — if they can afford it![/I]

Obligatory privileged laughter ensues...
    Last edited by Press_Coverage; 09-05-2008 at 10:20 PM.

[QUOTE=HessStation;2730184]piney, you're not alone. I usually delve into politics for a day or two, via radio tv etc, before I get so frustrated at the partisanship I have to step back and take a break.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean.....sometimes I get too caught up in it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=piney;2730152]Watching Hannity and Colmes and listening to Hannity sound so outraged over the attacks on Palin whereas he killed Hillary the same exact way.

Jaysus, Piney, I respect you as a poster, but watching Hannity and Combs whilst logged onto the political forum of JI is like a prescription for a heart attack, bro!

Lol, can I have your Rolex?

[QUOTE=32green;2730190]Jaysus, Piney, I respect you as a poster, but watching Hannity and Combs whilst logged onto the political forum of JI is like a prescription for a heart attack, bro!

Lol, can I have your Rolex?[/QUOTE]

I know...my fiance is sleeping at her parents tonight because she has an early meeting with the florist, (she isn't moving into our new house until after we get married), I am laid up still since my surgery, and bored as hell.....

so, obviously I am online and watching tv....

[QUOTE=piney;2730196]I know...my fiance is sleeping at her parents tonight because she has an early meeting with the florist, (she isn't moving into our new house until after we get married), I am laid up still since my surgery, and bored as hell.....

so, obviously I am online and watching tv....[/QUOTE]

I wish I had a good excuse for wasting this much time on the computer today, lol, my wife just keeps glaring at me on the couch.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=piney;2730196]I know...my fiance is sleeping at her parents tonight because she has an early meeting with the florist, (she isn't moving into our new house until after we get married), I am laid up still since my surgery, and bored as hell.....

so, obviously I am online and watching tv....[/QUOTE]

Mind yourself.

[QUOTE=32green;2730199]Mind yourself.[/QUOTE]

watching Fletch.....so no worries..

why the hell did I dvr Fletch???

[QUOTE=HessStation;2730198]I wish I had a good excuse for wasting this much time on the computer today, lol, my wife just keeps glaring at me on the couch.[/QUOTE]

that happened to me last night, which I don't get..

she slept over, but watched "Grey's Anatomy" (barf) and looked through a floral book (which I had no idea they even made) and gave me looks that I was on the PC...I mean seriously....I am the bad guy

Hey, George Wendt is in Fletch....haven't seen this in years

[QUOTE=piney;2730205]that happened to me last night, which I don't get..

she slept over, but watched "Grey's Anatomy" (barf) and looked through a floral book (which I had no idea they even made) and gave me looks that I was on the PC...I mean seriously....I am the bad guy

Hey, George Wendt is in Fletch....haven't seen this in years[/QUOTE]

If it isn't my kids watching Disney or Nick it's my wife watching something stupid and me grabbing my laptop and hanging with you guys.

[QUOTE=HessStation;2730218]If it isn't my kids watching Disney or Nick it's my wife watching something stupid and me grabbing my laptop and hanging with you guys.[/QUOTE]

funny you mention that..my buddy just got a 43" HDTV and he doesn't know why he wasted his money since Mickey Mouse in on there 24/7

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=HessStation;2730218]If it isn't my kids watching Disney or Nick it's my wife watching something stupid and me grabbing my laptop and hanging with you guys.[/QUOTE]

QFT.

Russian Butt princesses isnt even on when they are around.

[QUOTE=32green;2730225]QFT.

Russian Butt princesses isnt even on when they are around.[/QUOTE]

lol, I haven't seen that in years

[url]http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=184086&title=sarah-palin-gender-card[/url]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=HessStation;2730230]lol, I haven't seen that in years[/QUOTE]

"Teh Romanov years"......priceless, bring popcorn [I]and[/I] a throw-up bag.