Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Americans Fed Up With The Lying Biased Jackals In The Criminal Liberal Media

Americans Fed Up With The Lying Biased Jackals In The Criminal Liberal Media

[url]http://washingtontimes.com/weblogs/joe-curl/2008/Sep/05/small-town-residents-boo-media-mccain-1/[/url]

[QUOTE] Small-town residents boo media with McCain

POSTED September 05 2008 3:59 PM BY Joseph Curl

CEDARBURG, Wisc. -- Hundreds of angry people in this small town outside Milwaukee taunted reporters and TV crews traveling with Sen. John McCain on Friday, chanting "Be fair!" and pointing fingers at a pack of journalists as they booed loudly.

On the first leg of the "McCain Street USA" tour -- which will take the Republican presidential nominee and his running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, to small towns across the heartland -- the 30 or so reporters and crew were walking back to their buses to join the McCain motorcade when hundreds of townspeople started yelling.

"Stop lying! You are all liars! Tell the truth!" one woman yelled from the front of the pack.

The crowd was not menacing or threatening, but was clearly angry.

"You're telling lies! Stop the lies!" one man yelled. Asked why the crowd was so angry, Linda J. Green of Mequon, Wisc., said: "I'm thinking the press is very biased."

"I think the press is very liberal and very slanted against the McCain-Palin ticket. Would you ask a man if his kids were being taken care of while he's out campaigning?"

She said the coverage of Mrs. Palin is flat-out sexist. "The media has called her a sexy librarian look. Would you say that Obama is a sexy Will Smith look? They called her Tina Fey's sister, only sexier. I think you're being very sexist."

Another woman questioned local television coverage, which differed for the Republican and Democratic party conventions, she said.

"Why did the networks not carry the Republican convention, when they carried the Democratic convention?" she asked. "They do it because they're liberal," a man chimed in.

The scene was reminiscent of one that occurred spontaneously at the RNC, when Mrs. Palin accused political pundits and columnists of misinformation. With thousands of red-meat Republicans in the huge Xcel Center in Minneapolis, the crowd turned ugly. Hundreds began pointing at a group of reporters and booing -- some chanted "CNN!" while others yelled "MSNBC!"

ó Joseph Curl, senior White House correspondent, The Washington [/QUOTE]

The revolt against the criminal liberal media has begun and that's bad news for the Obama Hussein Bin Biden plagiarist commie rat bastard ticket....

Veteran
    Not even close to news worthy or representative. Also, more of the same mindless personal attacks. I thought those weren't acceptable?

Dump :zzz::zzz::zzz:

All Pro
    Why do I have an image of DeansPatsFan, hunched over his computer late at night in his wifebeater t-shirt, six empty cans of Budweiser scattered over his desk, as he searches obsessively for anything that can make him feel noticed, make him feel at least as important as Travis Bickle when he posed in the mirror, repeating, "You talkin to me? You talkin to ME!" Unfortunately for DPF, most psychiatrists are rat-wing liberals. No hope at all....:rolleyes:

All Pro
    [quote=DeanPatsFan;2730710][URL]http://washingtontimes.com/weblogs/joe-curl/2008/Sep/05/small-town-residents-boo-media-mccain-1/[/URL]

The revolt against the criminal liberal media has begun and that's bad news for the Obama Hussein Bin Biden plagiarist commie rat bastard ticket....[/quote]

I agree it is really sad that the media in this county is biased. It is suppose to be impartial and just report the facts. The media has so much control it forces what they consider news or there views on the populous.

truth. the coverage has been outright sickening.

All Pro
    [quote=49ersJetsfan;2730758]truth. the coverage has been outright sickening.[/quote]

No matter what your political view the media should be balanced and report the facts, instead the media often determines what is news according their agenda.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

The fact that this happened in Wisconsin, a very liberal blue state, is interesting. Or perhaps a better word is "foreboding."

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2730710][url]http://washingtontimes.com/weblogs/joe-curl/2008/Sep/05/small-town-residents-boo-media-mccain-1/[/url]

The revolt against the criminal liberal media has begun and that's bad news for the Obama Hussein Bin Biden plagiarist commie rat bastard ticket....[/QUOTE]
    I know right, thank Jesus the revolt has finally begun...This left wing media bias is sickening and im sick of it...No GOP shill should ever be called out on his or her hypocrisy...and for the love of god leave Sarah and her family alone...She did nothing to deserve this slander and who cares what she said about Shillary...Sarah is a great mom and Shillary is a no good liberal baby killing terrorist just like Hussein...Us real Americans are not stupid, we know better to never vote for a guy with a name like Hussein Obooma...The media needs to be more like FOX and focus only on Hussien and his cult of elitists...Why don't they go ask Hussein what he did as a "community organizer"? why don't they ask him about his secret muslim ties? How about his ties to slumlords? Itís a conspiracy i tell you...

We must put an end to Hollywood Greek Hussein Obooma's secret Muslim terrorist organization which is ripping this country apart with its false message of hope...We all saw that terrorist hand gesture between Hussein and his wife...He's not fooling any real American...We the people are on to you Hussein...

[IMG]http://s.buzzfeed.com/static/imagebuzz/2008/8/26/13/d92ac367c2e150b99bbeb32f5f2fffc6.jpg[/IMG]

Country first and **** your planet liberal scum !!!

"DRILL BABY DRILL"

Veteran
    [QUOTE=shakin318;2730782]The fact that this happened in Wisconsin, a very liberal blue state, is interesting. Or perhaps a better word is "foreboding."[/QUOTE]

Or, the fact that it happened at a McCain rally means that it is, in fact, not interesting or foreboding at all.

[QUOTE=SDJETS;2730723] more of the same mindless personal attacks. I thought those weren't acceptable?

Dump :zzz::zzz::zzz:[/QUOTE]

Who did I personally attack again?

[QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2730746]Why do I have an image of DeansPatsFan, hunched over his computer late at night in his wifebeater t-shirt, six empty cans of Budweiser scattered over his desk, as he searches obsessively for anything that can make him feel noticed, make him feel at least as important as Travis Bickle when he posed in the mirror, repeating, "You talkin to me? You talkin to ME!" Unfortunately for DPF, most psychiatrists are rat-wing liberals. No hope at all....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Not even close, but hang on to your fantasy.....

Republicans are always touting the success of Fox News and Right wing radio. Some users on this board even go as far as posting the actual number of viewers who watch Fox as opposed to other networks. fox always comes out on top.

So my question is, even if there was some vast left wing conspiricy to manipulate the masses, if no one is watching, does it even matter?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2730799]Who did I personally attack again?[/QUOTE]
    [B]
    "Obama Hussein Bin Biden plagiarist commie rat bastard ticket....[/B] :eek::eek:

[QUOTE=SDJETS;2730810][B]
    "Obama Hussein Bin Biden plagiarist commie rat bastard ticket....[/B] :eek::eek:[/QUOTE]

So personally attacking candidates is unacceptable?

LMFAO......

Veteran
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2730814]So personally attacking candidates is unacceptable?

LMFAO......[/QUOTE]

According to your fellow right wingers, absofreakinglutely. Have you been reading the threads on this forum lately? The hypocrisy continues :yes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2730814]So personally attacking candidates is unacceptable?

LMFAO......[/QUOTE]

Could there be just a tad of irony here?

If I referred to Palin as a dumb, gun toting, trailer trash whore, would that be considered a personal attack?

[QUOTE=SDJETS;2730820]According to your fellow right wingers, absofreakinglutely. Have you been reading the threads on this forum lately? The hypocrisy continues :yes:[/QUOTE]

Personally attacking the 17 year old kids of candidates is unacceptable, but I'd expect no less from the hammer and sickle crowd.

[QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2730826]Could there be just a tad of irony here?[/QUOTE]

No.

[QUOTE=TheGreatMangini;2730827]If I referred to Palin as a dumb, gun toting, trailer trash whore, would that be considered a personal attack?[/QUOTE]

She's not dumb, she's not trailer trash and she's not a whore so yes.