Thread: Rashad Evans just knocked Lidell THE F OUT!

Rashad Evans just knocked Lidell THE F OUT!

Hollllllllly Sht! What A Ko!

I am freaking SHOCKED!!! Just watched it when I came home from work. I hate Rashad's style of fighting but Chuck got KTFO! WOW, unbelievable. Let's hope that's the only upset for the weekend.

Yeah, Rashard Evans is a Buffalo, NY product too

Can anyone post the other matches, im a big MMA fan.

I seriously can't sleep because of that and the anxiety for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Rhodes View Post
    Can anyone post the other matches, im a big MMA fan.
    Dan Henderson deaf Palhares - Unanimous Dec
    Nate Marquart deaf Martin Kampman- TKO
    Rich Franklin deaf Matt Hamill- TKO
    Dong Hyung Kim deaf Matt Brown
    Rashad "SUGAR" Evans deaf Chuck "The Ice Cube" Liddell- KTFO

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Dan Henderson deaf Palhares - Unanimous Dec
    Nate Marquart deaf Martin Kampman- TKO
    Rich Franklin deaf Matt Hamill- TKO
    Dong Hyung Kim deaf Matt Brown
    Rashad "SUGAR" Evans deaf Chuck "The Ice Cube" Liddell- KTFO
    I just saw the Evans knockout on youtube, Im sure theyll have it deleted by tomm. Great knockout. I liked alot of these guys like Rashad from the reality show, Bisping, Sanchez, etc.

Hall Of Fame
    chuck was out cold

hat to say it but Chiuck is getting old

Observations from last night:

1. Chuck...time to say goodbye. I mean he didnt get knocked out....he got knocked the **** out into next week. Anyone else think he was paralized or dead? And WTF is up with Rashad? as Chuck laid there completely out he didnt even come up to the guy to see if he was dead. Anyone else find him completely alloying with the ****ing jumping around and acting like an idiot? Man would i love to see Anderson take that stupid ****ing grin off his face.

2. Dong Hyung Kim is going to be a problem....Matt brown is no slouch and may have won the fight but the Korean looks like a younger version of Anderson Silva. On a separate note Matt Brown got robbed, which is unfortunate considering i was really looking forward to him to keep winning and getting more attention

3. Palhares...if this guy ever learns how to punch he could be REALLY dangerous. WTF was up with all those kicks? espcialy that spinning "street fighter" thing he unleashed in round 3? Henderson should join Chuck in the retirement line

4. Rich Franklin looks great, would love to see him go at it with Anderson again. He did get lucky on the fight not being stopped.

5. Nate Marquart.....lost twice in the last 10 fights, one to Silva and the other to Leites (which he should have won but lost on a split decision)....if he wins another one vs a quality opponent he could be back in the title shot talks

Palhares can beat any ground fighter, or at the very least, make the other guy miserable. If he develops a better stand-up game or improves his take-down ability, watch the hell out!

Hall Of Fame
    Little upset to see Matt Hammill lose to Franklin. I can't stand Evans, hopefully Griffin k.o.'s him when they fight next. TUF starts real soon!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Little upset to see Matt Hammill lose to Franklin. I can't stand Evans, hopefully Griffin k.o.'s him when they fight next. TUF starts real soon!
    Forrest KO anyone??? ha

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Bro Green View Post
    Forrest KO anyone??? ha
    seriously the last time the guy got a knockout was probably the ultimate fighter