Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Zogby Poll Has McCain-Palin At 49%... The Plagiarists At 45%

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like

New Zogby Poll Has McCain-Palin At 49%... The Plagiarists At 45%

[url]http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1548[/url]

[QUOTE]The McCain/Palin ticket wins 49.7% support, compared to 45.9% backing for the Obama/Biden ticket, this latest online survey shows. Another 4.4% either favored someone else or were unsure. [/QUOTE]

Spin away ladies. spin away.....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Polls don't matter. At least, that's what you said last month...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;2732091]:broccoli:

Now you're starting to see that backlash for the vicious attacks on Sarah Palin and her family reflected in the polls .. as I said the last week, the American people are fair-minded and decent, they don't appreciate smear campaigns, they don't appreciate attacking someones motherhood, they don't appreciate attacking 17 Year old kids just to get at the mother, they just don't appreciate [COLOR="Red"]"cruelty"[/COLOR], which means they don't appreciate the vicious and hateful left

All we needed was for the left to over-play their hand

All we needed was for the left to reveal their true vicious nature

And the miracle of it all is the chosen target, someone who is very likable unless you're a crazy leftist absolutely comsumed with hate, but any normal person who looks at Sarah Palin finds her likable and that won't change no matter how hard the crazy left tries convince people to hate this warm mother of five with her sunny disposition

Quite the contrary, they will only continue to stir that instinct in Americans to protect this decent woman from the vicious, ferel animals who seek to destory her

This has been the best week for the Repblican party since .. well .. since I can't remember when

First we hit a Grand Slam with the selection of Sarah Palin, then the left unleashed one of the most vicious hate and smear campaigns I have ever seen in my life .. and you see the results in that poll :rockon:

Gotta love the hard left, fellas .. Gotta love them! :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

Sarah Palin. Next messiah. Must support. Viscous left. The left is viscous and are pussies at the same time. All hail Palin.

And wait a minute....didn't Sarah Palin call herself a "pitbull". Awww...is this pitbull too much of a wussie to stand up to big big meanies like....well, I don't know since even you have been pretty vague as to who is conducting these viscous attacks.

You do seem to pretty well, repeat word for word some sh*t I have heard on talkright radio recently. Your such a good foot soldier, Ham...you're just the cutest...
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 09-07-2008 at 10:19 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't believe in polls. Most of us would probably hang up the phone and a large number of the Dem base may not have phones. That was a joke, BTW.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This new poll doesn't factor in Hillary Clinton.

My guess is that Hillary plans on a Tonya Harding style hit on Cougar Mom Sarah Palin.

When Sarah is down on the ground expect Hillary's fat legs to start kicking Sarah's pretty body.

Then, when Sarah can't mount any kind of defense, expect Hillary to drop on her knees, right in front of Sarah, and ram her head right in to Sarah's chest. Hillary then comes back up with Sarah's bleeding heart in Hillary's teeth. Hillary, dripping with Sarah's blood all over her, screams [B]'IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!'[/B]

:demon:

Then what are all you McCain fanatics gonna do when Sarah is gone? Huh?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL at the thread title. You are hardcore, Dean.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2732153]This new poll doesn't factor in Hillary Clinton.

My guess is that Hillary plans on a Tonya Harding style hit on Cougar Mom Sarah Palin.

When Sarah is down on the ground expect Hillary's fat legs to start kicking Sarah's pretty body.

Then, when Sarah can't mount any kind of defense, expect Hillary to drop on her knees, right in front of Sarah, and ram her head right in to Sarah's chest. Hillary then comes back up with Sarah's bleeding heart in Hillary's teeth. Hillary, dripping with Sarah's blood all over her, screams [B]'IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!'[/B]

:demon:

Then what are all you McCain fanatics gonna do when Sarah is gone? Huh?[/QUOTE]

Can you imagine a pay-per-view cage match between Hillary and Palin?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2732185]Can you imagine a pay-per-view cage match between Hillary and Palin?[/QUOTE]

Bill Clinton as Hillary's manager. He walks around the outside of the ring and when Hillary tosses Pretty Sarah out of the ring there's Bill to do some more damage.

Bill INSIDE the ring distracting the ref while Hillary pummels Pretty Sarah with 'foreign objects'.

The crowd, decidedly anti-Hillary, are in love with Pretty Sarah, don't know what to do.

Who will save Pretty Sarah? Who will save her?

:usaflag:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2732212]Bill Clinton as Hillary's manager. He walks around the outside of the ring and when Hillary tosses Pretty Sarah out of the ring there's Bill to do some more damage.

Bill INSIDE the ring distracting the ref while Hillary pummels Pretty Sarah with 'foreign objects'.

The crowd, decidedly anti-Hillary, are in love with Pretty Sarah, don't know what to do.

Who will save Pretty Sarah? Who will save her?

:usaflag:[/QUOTE]

After Sarah gets thrown out of the ring, she re-emerges and immediately starts pummeling Hillary with a giant Alaska salmon.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2732072]Polls don't matter. At least, that's what you said last month...[/QUOTE]

Show me the post.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;2732091]:broccoli:

Now you're starting to see that backlash for the vicious attacks on Sarah Palin and her family reflected in the polls .. as I said the last week, the American people are fair-minded and decent, they don't appreciate smear campaigns, they don't appreciate attacking someones motherhood, they don't appreciate attacking 17 Year old kids just to get at the mother, they just don't appreciate [COLOR="Red"]"cruelty"[/COLOR], which means they don't appreciate the vicious and hateful left

All we needed was for the left to over-play their hand

All we needed was for the left to reveal their true vicious nature

And the miracle of it all is the chosen target, someone who is very likable unless you're a crazy leftist absolutely comsumed with hate, but any normal person who looks at Sarah Palin finds her likable and that won't change no matter how hard the crazy left tries to convince people to hate this warm mother of five with her sunny disposition

Quite the contrary, they will only continue to stir that instinct in the American people to protect this decent woman from the vicious and ferel animals who seek to destory her

This has been the best week for the Repblican party since .. well .. since I can't remember when

First we hit a Grand Slam with the selection of Sarah Palin, then the left unleashed one of the most vicious hate and smear campaigns I have ever seen in my life .. and you see the results in that poll :rockon:

Gotta love the hard left, fellas .. Gotta love them! :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

The more they attack her, the higher she goes in the polls.....:yes:

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2732183]LOL at the thread title. You are hardcore, Dean.[/QUOTE]

Me hardcore?

Nah... I'm a p ussycat.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a sad situation this has become, if you make people worry about the VP, hopefully everyone will forget who is actually running for President. The VP is a rube and Dean you may be smarter than her, that is simply frightening.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2732246]The more they attack her, the higher she goes in the polls.....:yes:[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2732251]What a sad situation this has become, if you make people worry about the VP, hopefully everyone will forget who is actually running for President. The VP is a rube and Dean you may be smarter than her, that is simply frightening.[/QUOTE]

Face it CR, for 8 years the Bush administration has remained silent and done nothing to counter the vicious lies, smears and attacks from the left.

Now we have a pit bull in lipstick that fights back and doesn't take any sh*t from the left.

I love it!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, she is smarter than you.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2732271]Face it CR, for 8 years the Bush administration has remained silent and done nothing to counter the vicious lies, smears and attacks from the left.

Now we have a pit bull in lipstick that fights back and doesn't take any sh*t from the left.

I love it![/QUOTE]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Polls-shmolls!

Obama's got a good get-out-the vote ground game and a lot of money.

Hopefully, some people in the McCain camp are working on their own state-by-state strategy?

Obama has one other intangible - Democrats DO NOT want to lose three Presidential elections in a row.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2732135]Sarah Palin. Next messiah. Must support. Viscous left. The left is viscous and are (pussies) at the same time. All hail Palin.

And wait a minute....didn't Sarah Palin call herself a "pitbull". Awww...is this pitbull too much of a wussie to stand up to big big meanies like....well, I don't know since even you have been pretty vague as to who is conducting these viscous attacks.

You do seem to pretty well, repeat word for word some sh*t I have heard on talkright radio recently. Your such a good foot soldier, Ham...you're just the cutest...[/QUOTE]

I did not know this board allows the word pussi.... You call the left angry, but I have not read one post from a liberal on here name calling. Or posting with such anger. Call me crazy but it seems that it is only the angry right on here talking smack. Try and find a post, and repost it. Here is the thing, if you are voting for Mcain, you are really voting for Palin, because Mcain will not live out his term. He is one heart beat away from death. And we all know the right would rather die then elect an African American, or any minority at that point.
    I still think that Obama is going to win this. The unemployment is getting worse, along with everything else tacked on. So the right can huff and puff all you guys want, and name call, and act like you got this rapped up. But we all still have to vote and see who wins. By the way Biden is going to eat that tramp up in the debates.... See I just talked like an angry righty... :D

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetsin1999;2732418]Here is the thing, if you are voting for Mcain, you are really voting for Palin, because Mcain will not live out his term. [/QUOTE]

Thanks for chiming in Nostradamus.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetsin1999;2732418] And we all know the right would rather die then elect an African American, or any minority at that point.
    [/QUOTE]
    Condoleeza Rice, Colin Powell, JC Watts, and Clarence Thomas would disagree with your "astute":rolleyes: post.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does Clarence Thomas have to do with anything? I still feel bad for Powell, a great man ignored and screwed by George and his boys.

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2732440]Condoleeza Rice, Colin Powell, JC Watts, and Clarence Thomas would disagree with your "astute":rolleyes: post.[/QUOTE]