Thread: Another Hussein Gaffe? Hmmmmmm....

Another Hussein Gaffe? Hmmmmmm....

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGMQ5DpVVTM[/url]

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

what a hack you are...really...lets not show the question and answer, just snip out a piece out of context..

were you behind the chain letter of quotes from his books as well...the ones that are out of context too...hell one isn't even in his book...

jeez.....

[QUOTE=piney;2735559]just snip out a piece out of context..[/QUOTE]
    Imagine that.

[QUOTE=sackdance;2735623]Imagine that.[/QUOTE]

it is what these guys have been doing all year...

I am waiting for a clip so edited that every word is from a different speech to make him sound like he is saying something else..

really...you guys can't concentrate on things like his tax plan or his proposed foreign policy..I mean...then I could respect you guys....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=piney;2735645]i

I am waiting for a clip so edited that every word is from a different speech to make him sound like he is saying something else..

[/QUOTE]

You would have to go see a Michael Moore movie for that. Sh:t, when he did it to Charlton Heston, the guy was wearing something like 3 completely different outfits while speaking one "sentence."

[QUOTE=shakin318;2735656]You would have to go see a Michael Moore movie for that. Sh:t, when he did it to Charlton Heston, the guy was wearing something like 3 completely different outfits while speaking one "sentence."[/QUOTE]

hmmm...this response has what to do with this thread exactly????

I thought what Moore did was despicable...no matter what I think of the NRA....

a lot of people did, he caught a lot of flak for it, he looked like someone taking advantage of a very old man...

anyway...why fight....Brady got hurt and the Pats are done!!!!

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2734506][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGMQ5DpVVTM[/url][/QUOTE]

So what's more funny? This pathetic thread or Tom Brady out for the year?

Heston and Obama are equals when it comes to politics. Got it.

[QUOTE=shakin318;2735656]You would have to go see a Michael Moore movie for that. Sh:t, when he did it to Charlton Heston, the guy was wearing something like 3 completely different outfits while speaking one "sentence."[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=piney;2735559]ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

what a hack you are...really...lets not show the question and answer, just snip out a piece out of context..

were you behind the chain letter of quotes from his books as well...the ones that are out of context too...hell one isn't even in his book...

jeez.....[/QUOTE]

Like a Michael Moore reverse. The wonders of editing. garbage

[QUOTE=HessStation;2735848]Like a Michael Moore reverse. The wonders of editing. garbage[/QUOTE]

oh, I see...so then it is ok to perpetuate the silly lie that Obama is a Muslim, or a secret Muslim because almost a decade ago Micheal Moore edited his film.

Got it.

[QUOTE=piney;2735882]oh, I see...so then it is ok to perpetuate the silly lie that Obama is a Muslim, or a secret Muslim because almost a decade ago Micheal Moore edited his film.

Got it.[/QUOTE]

The one thing I've noticed in this forum is how quickly someone wants to brand you left or right...

Not at all piney. I was saying BOTH are garbage. That the Obama clip is as bad as the something the douchebag Moore would put together, only reverse the party. ;)

[QUOTE=HessStation;2735933]The one thing I've noticed in this forum is how quickly someone wants to brand you left or right...

Not at all piney. I was saying BOTH are garbage. That the Obama clip is as bad as the something the douchebag Moore would put together, only reverse the party. ;)[/QUOTE]

I don't think your view on the Moore issue means anything about where you stand left or right...but how relevant is comparing a documentary from a long time ago where the Heston interview was almost universally trashed compare at all to this?

[QUOTE=piney;2735948]I don't think your view on the Moore issue means anything about where you stand left or right...but how relevant is comparing a documentary from a long time ago where the Heston interview was almost universally trashed compare at all to this?[/QUOTE]

Jeeeezus, I'm saying the clip is garbage. It's bull****! gross! No good! A waste of time. Means nothing. Like the Moore films, propaganda. Nothing but propaganda.

cut paste tactics

Hence, I WAS SAYING IT IS NOT OK to perpetuate the silly lie...
    Last edited by HessStation; 09-07-2008 at 11:27 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    C'mon, this isn't a real story....my God, people. I am no fan of Obama's, but get real...

All Pro
    [quote=piney;2735645]it is what these guys have been doing all year...

really...you guys can't concentrate on things like his tax plan or his proposed foreign policy..I mean...then I could respect you guys....[/quote]

Explain to us how "a white mans greed runs a world in need" or "my grandmother is a TYPICAL WHITE PERSON".

Tax plan: raise corporate tax, FICA tax, death tax, capital gains tax, and end tax CUTS, but say they won't affect the lower classes.

Foreign policy: defer to the un.

Some plan.

[QUOTE=piney;2735645]

really...you guys can't concentrate on things like his tax plan or his proposed foreign policy..I mean...then I could respect you guys....[/QUOTE]

Well, his taxation plan is more unfair than W's and his foreign policy is "nada" which is why he tabbed Joe as his VP!

Do I have your respect now? :rolleyes: