Thread: CNN's "Candidate Revealed" Specials

CNN's "Candidate Revealed" Specials

Nope. No bias in the media at all.

John McCain simply IS the corrupt, evil and dishonest Darth Vader.

And Barrack Obama is Jesus Christ: The Sequel.

Thank God for CNN. Now I know who to vote for.:yes:

O-baaaaaaa-ma!

O-baaaaaaa-ma!

O-baaaaaaa-ma!

Friends don't let other friends start threads drunk.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2735176]Nope. No bias in the media at all.

John McCain simply IS the corrupt, evil and dishonest Darth Vader.

And Barrack Obama is Jesus Christ: The Sequel.

Thank God for CNN. Now I know who to vote for.:yes:

O-baaaaaaa-ma!

O-baaaaaaa-ma!

O-baaaaaaa-ma![/QUOTE]

Flip over to FOX right now and check out the special they are showing right now. They just had one on @ 8 about Palin...I'm sure they'll be rebroadcasting it.

No media bias there either...

Different cheeks of the same horse's ass. That's why I'm glad I get my news from the collective group think known as JI Pol Forum. Believe or not...this site is less biased than cable news. That's pretty freaking scary...

[QUOTE=cr726;2735280]Friends don't let other friends start threads drunk.[/QUOTE]

I do not drink to inebriation..

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2735302]Flip over to FOX right now and check out the special they are showing right now.

Different cheeks of the same horse's ass.[/QUOTE]

Dishonesty and manipulation from one side is not excused because the other side does it. It is equally wrong, not equally acceptable.

My problem is

it's 2...3 against 1. Where is the other conservative News channel. Since none of them can just do actual fair reporting I would like to see it more balanced.

I'll call the other outlets a wash...Radio vs Newspaper

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2735366]Dishonesty and manipulation from one side is not excused because the other side does it. It is equally wrong, not equally acceptable.[/QUOTE]

Obviously it does, my friend, obviously it does. When I see one of you "independents" here start a thread on the obvious political bias of FOX news I will believe.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2736289]Obviously it does, my friend, obviously it does. When I see one of you "independents" here start a thread on the obvious political bias of FOX news I will believe.[/QUOTE]

One would have to WATCH Fox to be able to do so, wouldn't they?

I don't.

So lets be clear.......you are calling me out as a dishonest conservative because I do NOT watch Fox News?

And beyond that, are you saying I should.....so I can then call them out?

All League
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2735176].And Barrack Obama is Jesus Christ: The Sequel.[/QUOTE]

<GASP!> Blasphemy! :D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2736348]One would have to WATCH Fox to be able to do so, wouldn't they?

I don't.

So lets be clear.......you are calling me out as a dishonest conservative because I do NOT watch Fox News?

And beyond that, are you saying I should.....so I can then call them out?[/QUOTE]

not to call them out but to be balanced in your criticism

[QUOTE=Mean Bro Green;2736842]not to call them out but to be balanced in your criticism[/QUOTE]

So....I should criticise something I never watch, in order to please people who are, themselves, not balanced in their criticism at all.

Interesting.

When did I become a news organization? I have no requirement to be balanced. Hell, I'll be the first to admit that I am personally not balanced. Depending on the issue I can be either extremely conservative, extremely libertarian, or even just plain old moderate. But balance is not a word I'd use when discussing my political views.

I guess it all comes down to excuse making. More "Your media is biased, so it's ok that mine is too!" talk.

Ok, no worries. If we like it this way, so be it.

All Pro
    [quote=cr726;2735280]Friends don't let other friends start threads drunk.[/quote]

Friends don't let friends vote democrat.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2736348]One would have to WATCH Fox to be able to do so, wouldn't they?

I don't.

And beyond that, are you saying I should.....so I can then call them out?[/QUOTE]

lol...

It all boils down to my old signature..."One mans hypocrisy is another mans reason why his hypocrisy is not as hypocritical the first mans hypocrisy..."

It is ALL fair and balanced. If you want to subscribe to Kenyo's line of "Obamamama is the bestest" democrat thinking...watch CNN. If you want to subscribe to Ham's "Oh my god...Palin is a conservative messiah" line of thinking...then watch FOX. Everyone has something to watch. America is great.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2737498]lol...

It all boils down to my old signature..."One mans hypocrisy is another mans reason why his hypocrisy is not as hypocritical the first mans hypocrisy..."
    [/QUOTE]

I always liked that one.:yes: