Thread: National Enquirer - Palin Affair

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

National Enquirer - Palin Affair

[url]http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2008/09/sarah-palin-affair-national-enquirer.php[/url]

If someone who has the search feature available to them could please post up the link to the thread we had about John Edwards' affair when it was reported by the National Enquirer, I would appreciate it. I believe it was Dean who posted it initially if that helps.

Like I said in that thread, I'll believe a story when I see it from a respectable/responsible source; but I still want to compare the reactions in that thread to the reactions to this story just for humor's sake. If I remember right there were at least a couple people who believed the Edwards story at first read (from the National Enquirer).

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read the link. It says she was "flirtacious". Is that really considered an affair? If so, I'm in a heck of alot of trouble.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;2736203]I read the link. It says she was "flirtacious". Is that really considered an affair? If so, I'm in a heck of alot of trouble.[/QUOTE]

I never said I believed it. All I want is for someone to post the link so I can point and laugh at some people.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE]My sources in Alaska say the incident occurred in mid 1990s, right around the time she became mayor of Wasilla. Todd Palin's partner in a Polaris snowmachine dealership in Wasilla, Brad Hanson, and Sarah were reportedly flirtatious and but never consummated the relationship.[/QUOTE]

They are called snowmobiles. Snowmobiles, folks, not snowmachine. Snowmachines make snow for ski resorts.

People are dumb.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sharrow;2736230]I never said I believed it.[/QUOTE]

Thats not what he asked you Sharrow.

You titled this thread "Affair" and the linked piece mentions being "flirtatious".

So is being flirty now considered an affair?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2736350]Thats not what he asked you Sharrow.

You titled this thread "Affair" and the linked piece mentions being "flirtatious".

So is being flirty now considered an affair?[/QUOTE]

Only if you are a Republican I guess.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sharrow;2736183][url]http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2008/09/sarah-palin-affair-national-enquirer.php[/url]

If someone who has the search feature available to them could please post up the link to the thread we had about John Edwards' affair when it was reported by the National Enquirer, I would appreciate it. I believe it was Dean who posted it initially if that helps.

Like I said in that thread, I'll believe a story when I see it from a respectable/responsible source; but I still want to compare the reactions in that thread to the reactions to this story just for humor's sake. If I remember right there were at least a couple people who believed the Edwards story at first read (from the National Enquirer).[/QUOTE]

Edwards affair turned out to be true.

This one was already dismissed as simple flirting.

What's your point?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread is an embarassment. Why even bother? This is just a diversion to make this not about real issues and for Republicans to whine like they have done of Palin getting unfair treatment.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somebody post the damn link to the Edwards thread? Jesus, how hard is that to do?

The title of the article I linked has affair in it's title, that's what it is about. If the Enquirer was alleging that she flirted with some guy then they wouldn't bother. Who cares what the title of my thread is, I'm not the one reporting, or believing in the ****. You guys want to argue about every stupid little thing and all I want to do is have a laugh. I don't want to have to manually go look for the dumb thread just cause you guys are too dense.
    Last edited by Sharrow; 09-08-2008 at 02:22 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sharrow;2737376]Somebody post the damn link to the Edwards thread? Jesus, how hard is that to do?[/quote]

You tell us, since you seem unable to do it yourself.

See that little box up at the top of the page? The onle that says "Google", has a white text box next to it and a "Search" button. Below it are choices for "Web" or "www.jetsinsider.com".

Use that.

Glad I could help.:yes:

[QUOTE]all I want to do is have a laugh[/QUOTE]

Understandable. I just had one myself, it was great. :D

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2737409]You tell us, since you seem unable to do it yourself.

See that little box up at the top of the page? The onle that says "Google", has a white text box next to it and a "Search" button. Below it are choices for "Web" or "www.jetsinsider.com".

Use that.

Glad I could help.:yes:

Understandable. I just had one myself, it was great. :D[/QUOTE]

Sweet, when did they remove the $55 requirement?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sharrow;2737435]Sweet, when did they remove the $55 requirement?[/QUOTE]

The Google-Search Feature was added a while back, and never required VIP'ness.

The forum-built-in search I believe is VIP only. Not my call on that one, but eh.

I don't know if this is the one you want, but:

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174617&highlight=Edwards+Affair[/url]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meh, I thought I remembered more. Slightly disappointed. Anyway

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2642622]You would think though that the Enquirer would have all their ducks in a row before saying this about a well known ambulance chaser, especially after the Carol Burnett lawsuit.[/QUOTE]

Haha

[QUOTE=sackdance;2642663]Yes, seriously. Are you in denial about St. Edwards or something? They nailed him.[/QUOTE]

Haha

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sharrow;2737449]Meh, I thought I remembered more. Slightly disappointed. Anyway

Haha

Haha[/QUOTE]

Great thread :rolleyes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2737471]Great thread :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

It served it's purpose. :yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sharrow;2737376]Somebody post the damn link to the Edwards thread? Jesus, how hard is that to do?

The title of the article I linked has affair in it's title, that's what it is about. If the Enquirer was alleging that she flirted with some guy then they wouldn't bother. Who cares what the title of my thread is, I'm not the one reporting, or believing in the ****. You guys want to argue about every stupid little thing and all I want to do is have a laugh. I don't want to have to manually go look for the dumb thread just cause you guys are too dense.[/QUOTE]

First of all, flirting is in the eye of the beholder. If someone present at this does not like her then she was flirting. If someone does like her then she was just being nice. It is really getting bad, and desperate, if people have to stoop to this level.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sharrow;2737479]It served it's purpose. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Which was what, to call out a few specific people out and laugh at them?

Nice job. What did you bring in for Show & Tell today?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sharrow;2737449]Meh, I thought I remembered more. Slightly disappointed. Anyway

Haha
    [/QUOTE]
    Haha for what?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2737497]Which was what, to call out a few specific people out and laugh at them?

[/QUOTE]

LOL.....and then have someone else do his research- could the dope be anymore pathetic????

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2737868]LOL.....and then have someone else do his research- could the dope be anymore pathetic????[/QUOTE]

:huh:

Actually, that's a pretty stupid conclusion you've made there. Warfish didn't do my research, he just helped me find my source. Kind of like a librarian.